• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hidden ones Redux Discussion Thread

Pyroli

Banned
If you'd stop complaining and wait till they have an answer you'd be answered most likely (hehehe...)

I Also had a question: Do the characters gain more powers as the game goes on or do they just get the ones at the beginning?

Mawile412

Problem
lxdarknessxl, please stop complaining. Your question can wait and there is no need to keep posting over and over again that you were ignored. Seriously, people may have other things to worry about than answering your question that can wait.

Anyway, I would like to discuss the "Sue"ness that occurs in this game.

Ditto123

~Word~
erm
"Sue"ness? Do u mean Mary Sues or something else?

@Spyrox, we get stronger. KS said that we recieve more abilities l8r

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Lol, I just asked once, unless you count the time I had to ask a second question. XP

Third question: How will we get new powers? Temples? Magical Artifacts?

Again, please tell me if I post anything overpowered again. I still suck at pokemon RPs... I joined this since it was the least "pokemon" RP that I could find that was interesting. =P

Pyroli

Banned
By Sueness she means the uber characters and the charaters with bland and corny personality's and histories.

It worries me that it might get the RP closed with many uber and sueish traits. (I'll admit Willow's history is a little bland and could be spifted up a tad) But seriously guys. We need to fix the sueness,

JOIN CAUSE!

C: Characters
A: Against
U: Uber
S: Sue
E: Enimies

Ditto123

~Word~
where do i sign up

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
In regards to sueness, I feel like the fact that it's STILL BLOODY NIGHTTIME! is making it a little difficult for me to actually use Sunny's weakness to its true advantage. If I don't make her do something, she'll get lost in the game, but I had to find some stupid fungus for her to channel so she wouldn't be "overpowered".

I think it's a Domino effect. Everybody's trying to outdo everybody else so they don't get "lost". That's all I have to say in regards to Sueness.

Also can it please be daytime soon? In order to avoid sueness, Sunny's gonna HAVE to crash soon, despite the little absorb stunt she just pulled. Can't photosynthesize when the sun don't shine...

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@Darkness: Dude, keep the power to a minimal for now please. As for the multiple character, I'm limiting it to one per person. Just to keep confusion down and hope for the most players we can get ^^

Also, everyone, can we please get together once again, I've got an actual reason for everyone to split up. WE'RE GOING LEGEND HUNTING!

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Oh, don't worry, Kuro already crashed, he's just healing on the outside faster due to his element reacting to the darkness of the nighttime. At morning he will have to stay inside a building, or carry an umbrella around due to using his power too much.

What legends are we hunting? The ones of our type, or just Legends in general?

Most people are still inside the Myth Pillar, I think.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
If we are going to be together than can someone carry Lucio over to myth pillar, for now he is going to need some help to get anywhere because of the amount of power he used.

and

YAY Legend Hunting!!!!

Also, just noticed how alike Lucio and Kuro are right now, It'll be interesting if both went to hunt the same legendary. Hint hint. It'll advance rivalry and plotline.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Especially if Lucio reveals that he likes Mary... Overprotective brother mode activate! XD

But Kuro would be looking for Darkrai, wouldn't he? o.0

D

Deleted member 133172

@Darkness: Dude, keep the power to a minimal for now please. As for the multiple character, I'm limiting it to one per person. Just to keep confusion down and hope for the most players we can get ^^

Also, everyone, can we please get together once again, I've got an actual reason for everyone to split up. WE'RE GOING LEGEND HUNTING!

I'm assuming we go after legends according to our own types? It would make more sense.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Well the legend-hunt you prefere to hunt your legend... But in the case of Darkrai, that's not possible

SPOILER ALERT!

Darkrai betrayed the other legends and allied with Chaos because they threatened his life

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Darnit, he's the only Dark-type legendary! Looks like Kuro has to go with Lucio... Time to whip up a brother's caring-type story for the dark-type boy...

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
You're ice-type. You have Articuno 7_7

Like I said, you'd prefere one of your type, but any type will do in truth

D

Deleted member 133172

Kyurem confuses me, what body parts are what? it's so odd :/

I suppose I'll go for Dialga/Palkia/Reshiram/Zekrom/Giratina/Kyurem/Latias/Latios/Rayquaza...

It appears I have a big choice...

Anybody want to pair up with me?