• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hidden ones Redux Discussion Thread

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
In the case of Legendaries, would the Unova legendaries be involved as well? Considering Genesect is the only bug-type legendary available.

Ditto123

~Word~
theres no fighting legend :'(

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
So I think Sunny will be headed to visit Celebi... it's significantly closer than Shaymin. Plus then she gets to go home to Ilex Forest!

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Oh, yet another question, we are Pokemon, correct? So if we end up with HUMANs... pokephilia?

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Im sure Unova will be allowed, under JAPANESE names so that people who don't want spoils.

Just let them find love and shut up, plus you SHOULD go over protective brother to one of your actaul sibblings :)

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Hmmm Willow will probably go after Latias if no one has taken her yet. Mostly because I love Latias and there is no Poison legend C:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Jeez, talk about rude.

Also, Chiyaya, the english anime for Black and White came out, so HOW would it be a spoiler?

Mawile412

Problem
A lot of people, including pokemon special, are trying to avoid as much info as possible.

The English names would just spoil so much more than the Japanese names.

Ditto123

~Word~
can anyone suggest what Chuck should find?

Pyroli

Banned
I actually only know the starter's english name's, i'm not spoiling myself very much c:

Ditto: Why not try that new fighting Legend from Unova

So anyways guys: What Legendary Are you going for?

Just for question purposes so everyone know's who's taken and who's not for KS and TO C: I shall take Latias~

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
well im sorry but its our characters, we should make our own story of how they find love, or if they even want to find it.And just because 3 episodes of the anime that some people don't watch came out, some people are waiting for the game befor they learn all the names:)

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Well in any case, I believe that the creators of this thread should divide the hidden ones into small teams that take on separate assigned legendaries. It will be fair and will take away the factor in which people sometimes argue for which legendary they wish to find.

Mawile412

Problem
chihaya01, I think it's a little uber to be able to go after two legendary/mythical pokemon. I mean, what does the ground type have to do with Mew in the first place?

Oh, and my mythical/legendary pokemon will be Jirachi. :)

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
YAN! Let's go for Cresselia! Its an enemy of Darkrai, so helpful! Also...

Cresselia looks like a bug to me for some reason

Cresselia, being the half-moon, relates to darkness as well.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
YAN! Let's go for Cresselia! Its an enemy of Darkrai, so helpful! Also...

Cresselia looks like a bug to me for some reason

Cresselia, being the half-moon, relates to darkness as well.