• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hidden ones Redux Discussion Thread

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
What dark lord?

*Reads first four pages of thread*

Oh THAT one. He is a tad annoying, huh?

Back on topic, Mensa just woke up one slightly displeased ally left to rust rot in a maximum-security holding cell. If you'd blow up the door I'd be much obliged. And I am going to post tomorrow evening for both Bo and Adam. Chaos's secret prisoner will see the light again!

And can I get a sort of list of legendary statuses? Darkrai, Heatran, and Registeel(?) are sided with Chaos, but what about all the other legendaries we don't talk about so much?

(Regigigas is asleep, Jirachi is escaping from Fallarbor, and Kyurem is playing politics at Indigo Plateau, now a fortress of sorts against the Chaos onslaught, with Diana. Those are my additions.)

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Rayquaza is at the Pillar and Celebi is with Sunny in the clearing from before. They're not really doing much though.

Aura Wolfe

Well, I'm back from holidays. Starstruck, I hope you don't mind Nova dropping in there; she won't know that Dr. Grey is from Team Chaos, which could be interesting.

Planning on having Kane accidentally come across the Splash Plate, and while I think we need a Jewel as well, it will have some effect on his mind, which could help Sunny in her search for a cure, when the information gets to her after all.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Yanmega, hope you don't mind that Feathers peeped in there. If you do, he can just run away in my next post... that's kind of what I was planning on doing anyways.

And Aura, is Kane still in Kanto? Sunny is still in the forest there, so she could come across him while he's coming across the plate and see what it does to him... and I feel like they should have some sort of epic battle (aka Sunny running while Tsunrior tries to eat her).

Aura Wolfe

Hmmm... seeing as it is the Splash Plate, I thought it would be somewhere near water but hey, who cares about that? He'll probably drag himself there after getting his *** kicked, and come across it, wonder if he can eat it and yeah. Should work fine.

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
Seems like fun. I shall have a post up soon, but my giant, full plate labelled "Stuff to do today" makes me wonder if that will happen today.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Don't worry Musical, at this point I don't mind anyone interrputing. It makes everything more interesting.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
I've gone into the condition best known as 'Deathly Hallows Grief', so I'm feeling rather less active than normal.

Technically, Registeel isn't Chaos anymore. Mensa freed him. Speaking of whom, Mensa's going to faint from exhaustion and go back to normal. And Silver's not going beasty. I can't get a post done until tomorrow evening at the very latest, for various reasons.

Ditto123

~Word~
I'm so confused. Can somebody tell me what's happening?

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
I'm so confused. Can somebody tell me what's happening?

Adam, Feathers, Nova, and Reshiram were at Pacifidlog but the latter three headed to Lilycove to join the fight, where Bo and Silver are trying to save Violet, unaware that Velen and Lucio are duking it out in their beast forms. Adam is going to aid Mensa, who has gone beast too.

Kane (or rather his beast form Tsunrior) is chasing Manaphy while Sunny and Celebi are feeling left behind, being still at the power plant.

I think that's it.

Aura Wolfe

Kane will only keep his mind for a little while, before turning back into Tsunrior and trying to eat Sunny and co. He'll keep on switching between Kane and Tsunrior though, and will only truly be able to control his Beast form once he's obtained the Water Gem. That's correct, isn't it?

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Right, advances.

Loki, you can have the whooshing and the crash as Adam. If not, I'll think of something. Also, Adam could be tutored by Registeel, who's not only there, but free from Chaos.

Again to Loki, I hope Bo likes the help. And the plan is to make the place about -20. That'll freeze the place out, eventually. And Bo should thrive there.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
A balmy -20? And at that mere cold Bo is incredibly strong (I mentioned in his SU that he gets stronger the colder it gets) and Bo is the second most capable individual for dealing with subzero temperatures (Kyurem's flash freeze stunt in the games still beats anything Bo can do).

And as I said before, Jirachi is supposed to be Adam's tutor, which was why he went to Meteor Falls. But Jirachi was captured, so how did Adam receive his training and evolve? I <3 mind games!

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
A balmy -20? And at that mere cold Bo is incredibly strong (I mentioned in his SU that he gets stronger the colder it gets) and Bo is the second most capable individual for dealing with subzero temperatures (Kyurem's flash freeze stunt in the games still beats anything Bo can do).

And as I said before, Jirachi is supposed to be Adam's tutor, which was why he went to Meteor Falls. But Jirachi was captured, so how did Adam receive his training and evolve? I <3 mind games!

Make the temperature as low as you like. Just try and avoid liquid Nitrogen. That's be a tad too cold.

Ah, mind games. I see. Registeel could certainly teach Adam something, if Jirachi hasn't taught him all.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Make the temperature as low as you like. Just try and avoid liquid Nitrogen. That's be a tad too cold.

Ah, mind games. I see. Registeel could certainly teach Adam something, if Jirachi hasn't taught him all.

Bo can't get things that cold; only his beast form can turn atmospheric gases into vapor (which still wreathes his body, albeit a bit differently than in his normal form).

And the two Adams do get into an epic beast form fight. And Mech Adam is complicated to explain, but he's the fake in a way. Chaos created this small organism augmented into a mech suit, but the thing evolved and fused into the suit, gaining sentience and recovering the original Adam's memories (but with a bit of pain). Boy Adam gets his back pain from where Chaos extracted stem cells to make Mech Adam.

Added spoilers for those who want to be surprised about the Adam stuff.

Last edited:

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Based on some of the details of each beast form, I've figured out a basis that ties together how they work. For example, why Violet remains in her beast form while unconscious but Mensa does not.

The key is that a powerful stressor triggers the transformation and once the stressor is removed (or the plate+gem combo obtained), the transformation will reverse.

I was bored, so I came up with this. Only KS can tell whether this actually appies.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
I actually need to know how to stop beast forms exactly because I have no idea how to stop the fight between Lucio and Velen then.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
If you can't think of anything, Feathers can always jump between them and then fly off... one of them could chase him? But then Feathers would be stuck getting chased... this is complicated.