• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hidden ones Redux Discussion Thread

Aura Wolfe

Well, it could also mean that he just has permission to bunny Violet... ignore my last comment, lets just assume that it's the above and Violet is in the base. Sorry for the confusion.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
*Facedesk* Silver left? Gonna go edit...

Well, I'm assuming Violet is still unconscious in the lab and, being undead, unaffected by the cold. I haven't heard a thing from KS since her last post.

Aura Wolfe

Yeah, apparently she went on holidays or something like that, and unlike Starstruck, we have no idea when she'll get back...

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Sorry to make matters worse, but I'm going on holiday too. Silver's left the base, Violet would be in a cell that would be air conditioned to keep it at a constant temperature and Bo's still there. I'd say turn it off and flee with Violet, then freeze the place again. Show Team Chaos what we Pokemon can do when we mean business.

So I'll be back on the 4th. And ready to kick butt. I'll post later (or add to my previous) to get the others to convenient pause positions. Silver's gonna go to Regirock's cavern again, and Cresselia's gonna abduct Mensa.

Loki, therefore, you'll need to sort out Liza, Tate, their Dad and Registeel. Just please don't kill them. Take them into hiding somewhere, please.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Sorry for the delay on the part, I've been pretty busy. I won't post today but tomorrow for sure seeing as how I have plenty of free time tomorrow.

and I don't think Nova can psychic lift a huge collections of thousands of bugs...

You could lift him in pieces though....

I actually have no idea how someone would be able to move Lucio at this point....

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
I actually have no idea how someone would be able to move Lucio at this point....

Seeing as my idea requires a giant dustbin, I doubt it would work (Adam can make stuff with his liquid metal, but nothing that big, plus he's not in Lilycove anyway).

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Feathers could kind of whirlwind him into one place... that's the best I got. Unless we get some kind of giant stretcher and/or bug jar.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
I think we're gonna have to go with the idea in taking him in parts. Nova can take a part of him while Feathers takes the other part.

So what I need to post.

Continuation of the battle between lucio and velen.
Lucio getting fainted trying to protect his siblings.
Velen going on a rampage.
Got it.
I'll be done by the end of today.

Aura Wolfe

Well, what I meant by Psychic is if there is one central bug, like a queen or something, Nova could transport that and it would act like a... I dunno, a core of sorts? And as he recovered, more bugs would appear around it... something like that. Because you did say that the bugs died, so what would be the point in transporting the dead bugs?

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
There are dead bugs yes, but there are also fainted bugs.

The dead bugs act as a wound. For example, once Lucio is brought back to regular form, he will have a wound on his bottom abdomen. Whereas the fainted bees indicate that he is fainted and defeated just as regular Pokemon during battle.

How about I make the last bug that died the queen bug? I think that would make it easier.

Edit: By the way, that Flame Burst did do damage to Velen but his rage overpowered the pain.

Oh and Velen can be brought back. He only needs to find out that Team Chaos members are actually clones and he will come back to the Hidden Ones.

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Cresselia would have been able to help Nova by sending Reshiram just before going to abduct Mensa. That should give you some help with carrying Lucio, Aura Wolfe.

And I believe the plate-and-gem hunt shall commence soon. You'll see.

EDIT: By the way, you'll all be abducted soon. Get Cresselia or another teleporting legendary to take you to the Hall of Memories when you are ready. The rooms will be the same for all of the Hidden Ones. When you go beast, the final picture appears. When you are a beast, a golden oval appears behind the picture.

Last edited:

Aura Wolfe

No, don't. It's a little sub plot I have for Reshiram, which is the reason why he never caught up to Nova when he said he would. If I've understood what Yanmega said correctly, she won't need help in that.

Just to clarify Yanmega: The bee Nova is currently holding is the Queen Bee, and it is the only Bee that Nova needs to carry with her, as it will spawn the rest of Lucio as he recovered?

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Correct.

There is not much to take down Velen by the way. With an intervention by Venus and a little "motivation" from his brethren he should be back to normal (fainted).

When they wake up though someone has to tell them of Team Chao's plans to clone their soldiers and members.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
No, don't. It's a little sub plot I have for Reshiram, which is the reason why he never caught up to Nova when he said he would. If I've understood what Yanmega said correctly, she won't need help in that.

Cool. Just an idea in case you didn't have one.

I'll get to posting in a while, or tomorrow.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Hey guys, has Starstruck disappeared? I can't post without him. Sorry for the lack of activity, it's not that i didn't want to but I did need Starstruck to post...

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Starstruck said he'd be away for a while.

I shall post when I have the chance.

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
And so there shall be words on the page. KS, feel free to retake control of Violet, and Nova and Brutalion must respond to Venomoth's appearance with all of the others.

Yes, Beldum is growing up T_T It's...so sad...how sweet...sniff...

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Considering school is starting just around the corner for me, I've been busy trying to prepare. Stupid tupid school not letting me post on me RPGs...

Once I have free time (Tomorrow to Friday) I'll post.

Edit: By the way seven against one? Seems unfair but I'll see what I can do. Looks like we have another beast form to handle now.

Last edited: