• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hidden ones Redux Discussion Thread

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
Waiting...oh so blue-hoooo...saving...Beldum's evolution post...for when it's really neee-heeeeded...

EDIT: Really? Nobody tells me that there are four or five posts after mine? -_-;; nobody tells me anything...

Guess I'll get started on something. XD Dr. Gray - Away!

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Hey Starstruck, do you have any plans for controlling Violet, or are you relinquishing the power over her back to me?

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
He already did, KS. It's mentioned on like, last page I think.

And I still have no clue as to what to do with Adam(s) and company over in Mossdeep. But I do have the epic battle between the Adams planned out almost entirely, just need to work on writing CyberAdam's beast form transformation. You know something really unpleasant is about to go down the moment the eyestalk smashes out of his visor.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Well I won't be able to post for at least the weekend generally due to the amount of work i'll have to do. A good day where I'll post is for sure Tuesday though.

Also, the fiery star that Nova is throwing at Velen seems reminiscent of the Spirit Bomb or the Death ball from Dragonball Z...

Anyways, I'll have Velen be fainted. So now all you guys have to worry about is Violet.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Frick guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been that active. I'm prolly a super-sucky GM. Been reading too much webcomics and stuff. I'll post as soon as I can ok?

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Stupid teachers....well I have an outline to do today. If and when I finish, I will devote the rest of my time to posting.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
If your school is anything like mine, you won't have any time to post. I'm sorry to say this, but if I can't post by the end of this week then someone else is going to have to take over my characters or otherwise create new ones...

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
I'm sorry for being super-inactive, but my year is jam-packed. I'll try to get in a Dr. Gray post when things are not over-crazy, which might actually be this weekend.

Homework on the first week? Only blasphemy in kindergarten, when it comes to my area...:/

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
God I hate AP courses. And I really am in a writing slump, plus I have to juggle looking for a job, projects, club duties, the homecoming dance and my **** love life... yeah, plus unless that Spooky Plate smacks Bo in the face he's stuck. I'll pull Jirachi to get the folks in Mossdeep out.

But that'll have to wait for tomorrow.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
I need to be more active... I've got so much to do. French vocab test, about 30+ words to learn. And I'm having a vocab test every week. And that's just French!

Anyway, I'll try and post today or tomorrow. If not either of them, then Sunday.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Wow, it seems that now everyone is being prevented by posting from homework. At this rate, the RP might be revived during the summer or winter break...