• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hidden Ones~

RAIKOU!!! W00T!!

The Thunderbolt attack splashed harmlessly off Raikou's side. "You'll have to do better then that," said the Beast of Thunder, and he proceeded to launch rapid-fire ZapCannon's at the Child of Thunder. Daniel rolled out of the way of the oncoming blasts. One of them passed so close, he could feel the static make his hair stand up. One of the blasts nearly hit Alec, who was playing ref.

"Hey, watch where ya aim those!" Alec called out.

Raikou turned his full attention to Daniel. "Go on, hit me with your best shot," he called. In response, Daniel's skin started to crackle with electricity. Then, he rushed Raikou, slamming into the legendary beast's side. Raikou took the impact well, digging his paws into the floor to keep from falling to the ground. "Not bad."

Daniel smiled. "It get's better." Daniel's fist started glowing and crackling with energy, and he hit Raikou with a ThunderPunch. Raikou clamped onto Daniel's fist with a well-timed ThunderFang, and the current from Raikou's fangs traveled up Daniel's arm and into his body.

Daniel's body spasmed as the electric-flow blasted through his system. Then, he relaxed, and grinned at Raikou. Raikou's brow furrowed as the beast wondered what Daniel could be smirking at. Then, it hit him like a bullet. Daniel rerouted all the electricity that had just come through him BACK INTO RAIKOU'S MOUTH. The force of the current caused Raikou to yelp in pain, and Daniel seized the oppurtunity to free his hand.

"You are a very fatht learner," said Raikou. The electricity had caused his tongue to go numb, resulting in a slight lisp. The Beast of Thunder rushed Daniel with a Spark attack. Daniel leaped up, using his electrical abilities to ionize the air around him. The result was a small cushion of air that kept Daniel in the air. Raikou dashed under Daniel, and slammed into a cavern wall.

Daniel slowly lowered himself to the ground. He turned to the dazed Raikou. "Not bad, eh?" he asked, grinning widely. Raikou turned, and smiled.

"It's far from over, young one."

OOC: OD, the rest is up to you!

RAIKOU!!! W00T!!

The Thunderbolt attack splashed harmlessly off Raikou's side. "You'll have to do better then that," said the Beast of Thunder, and he proceeded to launch rapid-fire ZapCannon's at the Child of Thunder. Daniel rolled out of the way of the oncoming blasts. One of them passed so close, he could feel the static make his hair stand up. One of the blasts nearly hit Alec, who was playing ref.

"Hey, watch where ya aim those!" Alec called out.

Raikou turned his full attention to Daniel. "Go on, hit me with your best shot," he called. In response, Daniel's skin started to crackle with electricity. Then, he rushed Raikou, slamming into the legendary beast's side. Raikou took the impact well, digging his paws into the floor to keep from falling to the ground. "Not bad."

Daniel smiled. "It get's better." Daniel's fist started glowing and crackling with energy, and he hit Raikou with a ThunderPunch. Raikou clamped onto Daniel's fist with a well-timed ThunderFang, and the current from Raikou's fangs traveled up Daniel's arm and into his body.

Daniel's body spasmed as the electric-flow blasted through his system. Then, he relaxed, and grinned at Raikou. Raikou's brow furrowed as the beast wondered what Daniel could be smirking at. Then, it hit him like a bullet. Daniel rerouted all the electricity that had just come through him BACK INTO RAIKOU'S MOUTH. The force of the current caused Raikou to yelp in pain, and Daniel seized the oppurtunity to free his hand.

"You are a very fatht learner," said Raikou. The electricity had caused his tongue to go numb, resulting in a slight lisp. The Beast of Thunder rushed Daniel with a Spark attack. Daniel leaped up, using his electrical abilities to ionize the air around him. The result was a small cushion of air that kept Daniel in the air. Raikou dashed under Daniel, and slammed into a cavern wall.

Daniel slowly lowered himself to the ground. He turned to the dazed Raikou. "Not bad, eh?" he asked, grinning widely. Raikou turned, and smiled.

"It's far from over, young one."

OOC: OD, the rest is up to you!

((Double, Post is double! XD))

Ian held the brown poke'ball in his fingertips. "You don't want to be here and I don't want you here except for the fact that you could be very helpful to me. you could help me figure out how to destroy you and your unnatural siblings." He said with a mad glint in his eye.

Sera looked up at him from her cross-leged position inside the ball and nodded, her physical self had lost all will a long time ago however her mind was working furiously against the fog of forced obedience caused by the poke'ball.

Ian opened the poke'ball and Sera materialized in front of him. He glared at her with contempt.
"So, what are you called?" Ian said without looking at her.
"Serafina." She said hollowly. If she wasn't under the spell of the ball she would have attacked as soon as she got out for his rude mannerisms.
"Come with me Serafina." Again without looking at her he walked towards a steel door and reache up to touch the crystal arround his neck.
"Yes..." She said in the same hollow tone. However her eyes caught the motion of him touching the crystal and heard him mumble something about a 'Marietta'. She kept that information in the part of her mind that was still fighting to break free even as she followed the Chaos Commander into the dim room.

"Step into that chamber if you would." He said sitting down in front of a terminal connected to the cylindrical chamber.

She stepped in and he typed a series of equations into the machine. The door shut and the chamber began to glow with a faint green light. Ian grinned and typed another series into the machine and a long stream of numbers and letters appeared on the monitor, this apparently made sense to him because he smiled slightly and said to himself "This is for you Marietta, I shall avenge you from the cruel blade that nature thrust into your chest and into my own as well. "

Sera's body began to feel strange, it was as if each molcule was trying to pull apart from the rest. Pain shot through her body like severe jolts of electricity. Her broken bones from her fight with ditto felt as though something was striking the breaks over and over, she screamed out loud with a pierceing force that would have shattered the container if it were mere glass.
I'm trapped, my body is going to fall appart, I'm going to die... as soon as the thought left her heat she felt her body burn with a new kind of fire, it was painful but not in the same way that the camber was, in fact it seemed to be repelling the force exuded by the chamber. Ian watched as she began to glow with an off-white light she dropped to all fours as she felt her body expand and her bones re-shaping themselves her body began to grow and her face elongated into a muzzle and her canines thickened and grew her body became covered brown and cream colored fur her limbs and body thickening and elongating until they broke free of her clothing which fell to the floor useslessly as her body became more like that of a primordial cat''s Her tail split and became longer, her body felt cramped and she felt her sides hit the walls of the chamber. She lifted her arm, now her foreleg and struck the side of the chamber with her massive paw, causing it to shatter instantly. She shook herself off as the girl who was now a beast let out a booming roar that even filled the grunts at the far ends of the transportation vehicle with pure terror. She looked at Ian with pure contempt in her blue and golden eyes. However she did not attack but broke a hole in the side of the vehicle and lep out to the ground below.
---

Meanwihle Ditto-Sera woke up and found itself to be lying in the floor of what looked like a cave.

"Oh, You're awake." Gwen said. "It's a good thing too, we were starting to think that you were in a coma or something."

"How long have I been out?"

"Almost a day, I'll go tell the others you're up."

As Gwen walked away Ditto smiled to itself as they didn't suspect a thing. The video-audio transmitter that had been implanted in Ditto before showed every thing to one of the bases where it was constantly monitored by a group of Grunts and any important findings were immediately reported to one of the commanders.

"They don't seem to suspect a thing" A Grunt said watching the screen.
"Nope, not in the slightest, this plan is perfect" another replied.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Raikou jumped up and slammed his front paws straight into the ground below, causing a small Earthquake that radiated a distance over towards Daniel.

"Who said I hadth to ue Lectric attacks?" said Raikou, the lisp as strong as ever.

"I own pokemon, and I know exactly how to counter that!" said Daniel, "Magnet Rise!"

Daniel polarized the magnetical charges within the cave to let him float and avoid the Earthquake. When Daniel mentioned he owned some pokemon, it shot a thought into the judges mind, "Arachnid...."

Raikou looked tired, but who would blame him, he wasn't at full strength, used a bunch of energy, and was fighting Arceus' son. Daniel then floated over to the weakened dog and used a Thunder Punch. The dog took the full force of the blow, right below his rib cage. "Arw-hoo!" yelped the dog in pain. Suicune leaped over to her partner and used a healing move. His tongue paralysis wore off, plus he recovered to full health. "Thank you," spoke the Dog of Thunder, "Now, it is your time, Daniel."

"Time for what?" asked the boy.

Suddenly, he fell to his knees, and started to glow a brilliant light. The white light enveloped him. Moments later, he returned, stronger than ever and looked in the water nearby to see what and why he felt this way. His entire skin was tinted a yellowish hue and was covered in fine hairs, perfect for generating friction. From his back sprouted four long wires, with blue tips. The wires teamed with electricity. From his elbows and knees grew silver colored points and his eyes looked even brighter than ever. The blue in his iris looked almost heavenly, quickly he slipped his shades back on. He felt quicker, stronger and healthier than ever.

Daniel Arc was a Hidden One.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
OOC: That should be in the Discussion Thread (lol, me hypocrite) and I kinda based it off the movies and anime, that is why I didn't name the "move".

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Eriol walked over to Tommy and nudged him. He didn't wake up he just groaned. Beast forme must have taken a lot out of Tommy, even more so since he still can't control it completely. Violet decided to see what it really felt like as the Spirit Wolf.

The transformation wasn't so bad this time. It was definately less painful. Thoug she still couldn't get used to the tail and the wings.

"Eriol, get Tommy and that green girl on. I can Fly us the rest of the way to Mt Pyre. I just hope everyone got to Myth Pillar ok." Violet said in a sort of scary voice. Eriol hopped on with his brother and supposed sister. Violet spread her wings and flew right out of the cave.

"Betchya didn't know I was afraid of flying before I got my powers." Vi said as cheerfully as she could in her scary growl. "We'll stop off in Vermillion City for a break. I can't fly forever."

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Over at Fuego Ironworks, the girls weren’t having much luck finding a Magnemite. “What was the last swarm you heard about?”

“Um... I think it was Skitties around Pastoria.”

“Whoa, hey! What was that?” Michele ran off to one side of the building. Nat followed her.

On the other hand, Stella was content to sit in a group of tall grasses and watch some wild Pokemon nose around for food. She’d never been bothered by them, so in return never bothered a Pokemon. It was another reason to not capture one. If she did, she would have less chances to just sit still like this and quietly watch. One young Shinx nearby was playing with a lost Pokeball. She wouldn’t see that if she got into battling Pokemon.

She spared a moment to look where her sisters had run off to, then changed back into a statue. She couldn’t stay this way for long or they’d find out. But maybe just learning to control this...

Thunk.

In the lower part of her vision, she saw a Magnemite stuck to her knee. It wasn’t very big, maybe the size of two fists put together. But then it had two horseshoe magnets at its sides, and a flat top screw on its head. It sighed and looked down. “<Sheesh, stuck again. Why did I have to be born with Magnet Pull? Aaaarrrrrgh!!!!>”

Surprised to understand this Pokemon, Stella turned back to normal. “Sorry.”

“<Well it’s something you can’t help and... and...>” Now loose, it floated up and looked at her. It blinked. “<But you... what are you?>”

“I’m a human.”

“<You look human, but are you sure you’re not a Pokemon? I mean, I don’t get stuck to the steel building over there, but if a Steel Pokemon like another Magnemite happens by, I get stuck fast. And I really have to concentrate to get unstuck.>”

She crossed her arms over the tops of her knees. “I’ve always been a human. At least, I think so.”

“<But you weren’t a moment ago.>”

“I made a wish and...” she paused, then shifted back to steel.

Thunk. The Magnemite was now stuck to her nose. “<Okay, I don’t care what wish you made, you’re a Steel Pokemon now.>”

She changed back, letting it go. “It shouldn’t make sense. But it feels true.”

“<It doesn’t make sense to me either. I’ve never met a Pokemon that looked that much like a human before. Or a human that I could get stuck on. Besides, who granted your wish?>”

“Jirachi... I think.”

It made a buzzing sound. “<One thing I do know is that he won’t grant wishes unless his comet is in the sky. Or if you summon him out of crystal hibernation. If the comet’s not there, and unless you summoned him, then it wasn’t Jirachi’s doing.>” It twitched its magnets. “<But then what in the world is up with you? Hey, Shinx!>”

The young Pokemon batted her toy over to them, then tilted her head. “<What’s up?>”

“<What do you think of her? Is she human or Pokemon?>”

“<What kind of question is that? She’s hum... wait...>” She sniffed Stella’s hand. In response, she scratched under the Shinx’s chin. “<She smells metal-y. Weirdness.>”

“Is she talking?” Stella asked. “I can’t understand her.”

“<But I understand her.>”

The Magnemite shrugged with its magnets. “<I don’t get it. Hey, can I go with you? I want to know what the deal is.>”

“Sure, I guess. I’m not sure where I’m going.” She rested her chin on her hand. “I suppose I’ll find it one way or another.”

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Violet finally landed after hours of flight over the ocean. Her wings were almost numb and everyone was incredibly tired. Violet touched ground near Diglett Cave... And by touched down, I mean crashed out of exhaustion. Violet returned to her humanoid state and fell asleep as soon as she entered the cave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have done well. You have discovered your most powerful forms and have over come many trials. I'm am most proud of you, of all of you. This isn't just about saving the world, keep yourselves safe too." Arceus talked to Violet as she slept. Obviously he was concerned for their safety. It was true, Arceus was their parent. And parents keep their children safe, even if their children must save the world. Violet couldn't see Arceus very well, but it looked healthier, and stronger than before. The Hidden Ones were actually doing something good for the world. Chaos was losing its control over the world, and nature was becoming stronger!

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
After a long and rather sappy goodbye to her adopted sisters, Stella walked into the mountainous area. Magnemite followed along behind her. Eterna Forest took over everything to the north while Floaroma’s flowery meadows stretched out to the south. But there was a small stretch of rocky foothills stretching up towards Mount Coronet.

“I never saw many Steel types before,” she told it. “Mostly ones like you, although some trainers had Bronzors. So I didn’t know I could talk to you guys.”

“<You speak really slowly,>” Magnemite responded. “<Like, two or even five second pauses between words. I’d like to hurry the conversation up, but don’t want to rudely interrupt you.>”

She smiled. “Of course,” she replied, somehow stretching out ‘course’ into three syllables. “I never liked hurrying anything. I like to enjoy life.”

“<I do too. I guess it’s the Electric side of me that wants to speed along. Whoa, hang on, that was never here before.>”

Stella looked at a cave entrance in a flat face of rock. It wasn’t like the giant sturdy door that had blocked off where the kidnapper had taken Hazel. Almost natural, except that a native Pokemon didn’t recognize it.

“Then that’s where we are going.”

Magnemite followed her in. “<You all right with the darkness?>”

“Yeah. We’ll find a way.”

“<Huh. Anyhow, I guess if you’re some weird kind of Pokemon now, I ought to teach you some stuff. I know lots about stuff.>”

“That would be helpful.” She considered it.

“<What do you want to know about?>”

“I’m thinking.”

They went on for fifty yards, as the tunnel took a turn downward. Stella got a flashlight out of her travel bag and found a jagged path down a natural staircase. Gingerly holding her gray skirt to avoid it catching, she followed the path down.

“Okay... what’s it like in a Pokeball?”

It twirled its magnets around proudly. “<I don’t know that, because I’ve never let one catch me! I’ve broke fifteen balls by now, by four different trainers.>”

“How do you do that?”

Although it was floating around by magnetic waves, Magnemite gave off an impression of strutting. “<It’s all about mind over matter, see? The really passive and commonplace are pretty easy to catch, because they see it as an inevitable course. The dumb ones get caught cause they think they can’t do anything about it. But the proud ones aren’t easily caught, like Scyther, Rhyhorn, and Beldum.>”

“And Abra,” Stella added, recalling one of her brother’s complaining about taking a month just to catch one.

“<Well they’re also one of the smart ones. So if you fight back with your pride, power, and I guess your mind, you can break Pokeballs before they lock down.>” He paused. “<But there are some that are intimidating to even the proudest of Pokemon. Dusk Balls if it happens to be dark. And there’s supposedly a legendary Pokeball that nobody can break out of, not even Arceus herself. Human technology can be pretty scary.>”

“I like human technology,” she replied. “I loved watching them make TV programs. Not the filming, but the process itself.”

As they continued down the path, they continued talking. First about TV shows, but then somehow winding up on the subject of cheerleading. “<I’ve seen a Plusle and Minun cheering, and that was freaking amazing. I felt like I could do anything and they weren’t cheering for me! Hey, what’s with that place?>”

Just ahead of them was a lit room. The white fires that lined the walls were crackling softly, casting a mystical peace over everything. In a large circle of the center of the room, there were seventeen marble pillars. It seemed sacred. It was sacred.

“This is what I’m looking for,” she told it.

“<Weirdness,>” Magnemite said while it followed her into the room.

She found a pillar with a silver-gray symbol on it. A medallion that seemed to be made of stainless steel floated out from it. When she took hold of it, she knew what it meant. ‘Formed by its weaknesses, determination, and logic, Steel is a strong soul. It defends those who seek sanctuary. It cannot be swayed from its path, for good or for ill.’

The medallion then melted into her body.

And the voice finally returned to her. ‘Stubborn child of metal.... but you finally found your way back to me.’

Thunk. Now attached to her shoulder, Magnemite sighed. “<Well, looks like you’re stuck with me.>”

Last edited:

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Miranda couldn't believe her luck! Even though she was outnumbered and there were two hidden ones fighting each other, she had been completely untouched.

"Seriously," she said to herself "I'm having a good day at work!" She held her hand out and waited for Cutter to hand her a specially designed Chaos ball that was safely attached to her motorbike.

The little Rotom floated out of the Chopper's headlight, retreived the Chaos ball for Miranda and set it down on the scarred Palm of her hand. Miranda thanked her Pokemon then turned to everyone else in the cave.

"Listen up you lot. Dare get in my way then you'll have me and the rest of Team Chaos to answer for. IS THAT CLEAR!?"

As Miranda radiated with anger, everyone else froze with fear. Including Cutter and Lunatone who had not yet been called back into her ball.

"Chaos ball, go!" Miranda aimed the ball and threw it at George, but would it work? Will he be captured?

It certainly looked like it. "Yes! Another successful catch!" She said with a smile, "Well, I guess I'd better be going now, Steph should be imperessed...Come on you two, back to base!"

Miranda picked up her biker jacket, put it on then re-called Lunatone into her ball and Cutter hopped back into the headlight of the motorbike. She turned the bike's ignition and, without a word, sped off out of the cave.

The hidden ones were still frozen with fear, not daring to move untill Miranda had left completely.

Eventually Felix spoke up, "Blimey, she's stronger than we thought..." He said shuddering.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
OOC: Lol, you made Felix sound like a Britt.

That was bad, the one real enemy just escaped with a Legendary and one of his brothers. George wasn't controlling his actions, but he still was needed. Left in the cave was a sleeping Mewtwo, a small blue pixie, and an unconsious Hidden One. Getting his priorities straight, Felix asked, "Hey, Azelf, can you heal Aarde over there?"

"I suppose I could," replied Azelf, "but, it might take a second." Azelf floated over to the boy and knelt, or what appeared to be kneeling for the small-legged pokemon, at Aarde's feet. Azelf grabbed a foot in each hand and started to murmur some kind of spell, or that's what Felix guessed it was. A faint blue energy coarsed over the teenager's body as it suddenly made a bright flash. The light disappeared and Aarde opened his eyes.

"Wha-, where am I?" said the confused Hidden One.

"Good, you're awake and healed, now come help me waked Mewtwo over here," replied The Child of Stone.

Hazel

Hazel awoke with a start. She'd just had a really bad nightmare, where she'd been taken to this asylum, and she'd met a crazy guy, and she'd ridden on a yeti-dog, and she'd nearly been eaten by a hell-hound, and..... Memories flooded her mind. She glanced at her surroundings. The crazy peole were snoring in a corner, all huddled together. She turned toward the cave entrance, and slowly crept outside.

As soon as she left the cave, she tore off down a dirt pathway. She followed it into a large city. She looked around, slightly taken-aback. The largest city she'd ever visited had been Eterna, but that city paled in comparison to this one. She tapped a woman that was passing by her on the shoulder. "Excuse me," she started.

The woman turned to her. "Yes?" the lady asked. She was wearing some kind of purple uniform, with a black belt tied around her waist. She looked friendly enough, though her eyes looked very sad.

"Would you tell me which city I'm in? I'm kind of lost, you see." Hazel said.

The woman gave a small smile. "You must be very lost indeed if you don't recognize Vermillion City."

Hazel's eyes bugged out. "V-V-Vermillion??" she stuttered, and she felt her heart stop. She was halfway 'round the world from her home! She didn't have any money to buy a ferry-ticket back to Sinnoh, and she doubted someone would Fly her there.

Seeing the girl's distress, the woman put a hand on Hazel's shoulder. "Now now, no need to worry. Why don't you come to my house? I only live a half-hour's walk from here. We'll sort everything out there."

Hazel smiled appreciatively. "Thank you. I'm Hazel," she added.

The woman smiled back. "I'm Janine."

Alec

Alec barely noticed Daniel's transformation. He was too busy fretting about his little buggy buddy. "Oh, oooooh! Where's Arachnoid! I haven't seen him since we left Kanto!" he moaned. The newly awakened Daniel turned to Alec.

"Who's Arachnoid?" he asked.

"Arachnoid's my Skorupi. He came with me to help me find my grampa, and then we got side-tracked with all the Hidden Ones stuff, and now I've gone and lost him!!" Alec wailed. Arachnoid was really important to him. Alec had cared for the little bugger back when he was just an egg...... "I have to find him," Alec stated.

Daniel looked around. "Weeell, I don't mean to disagree, but it doesn't look like we're goin' anywhere," he said, motioning to the solid rock walls around them. Entei coughed loudly. Both of the Hidden Ones turned to the Beast of Fire.

"If you have a way out of here, don't hesitate to tell us!" Alec said.

Entei coughed again. "Well, actually, there is one way out," he said. Alec looked at the Pokemon expectantly. "We could just go back the way the three of us and Daniel got in."

Daniel smacked his forehead. "Duh! Why didn't I think of that!" He turned to Alec. "Follow me," he said. Then, Daniel walked off down a passageway, with Alec following him.

OOC: D'oh! Man, I'm always getting Janine and Jasmine mixed up!

Last edited:

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Daniel, Alec, and the four legendaries took off down the narrow hallway that the Child of Electricity had traversed merely a few hours previously. They walked to the water's edge and got onto Lugia's back.Taking the plunge, Lugia set up the force-feild0like barrier that kept oxygen to breath. The experience was exhillerating for Daniel even though this was his second time. It was like showing a friend an awesome rollercoaster at the theme park, except the newcomer appeared to have more experience. The second trip made Daniel puke once and almost twice. Daniel wondered if you could have underwater turbulence on a giant bird-beast. They lifted from the water a few hundred yards off the coast of Sinnoh and Lugia turned his attention to the great land mass. "That is where we are going," giving the passengers a little heads up, right before taking an angled nose-dive towards the land.

"Woa-ahhhhhhhhhhh!" shouted the two Childs, they weren't made to fly.

Lugia landed them at a small cove about halfway up a large mountain range. "Here is where we can stay," spoke the large beast.

OOC: I was thinking about having them meet Draco and the group. What do you think? You can say it on the discussion thread.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Tommy slowly woke up to find shaymin staring him in the face.

'Shay-'

'Hazel's gone! Gone, gone, gone!'

'What?'

'We gotta find her! Wake the others!'

'Wait!'

'What?'

'Let 'em sleep. Me and you can find her ourselves, right?'

'Sure! But you're gonna need to cover up or something, I don't think people are too used to seeing lapras boys walking about.'

'Point taken.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shop had had terrible security, Tommy had snuck out of there with clean jeans, a hoodie and a pair of snow boots. He threw on the clothes and then, shaymin in his arms, tore off down the path Hazel and Jasmine had taken, shaymin was able to pick up Hazel's scent quickly. Tommy hoped Hazel was safe. Eriol and Violet still slept soundly, Jirachi was still in his crystal. It would be a while before any of them woke.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
"<Master Daniel,>"

"<Master Daniel,>"

"<Please wake up, Master Daniel,>"

"Hunh, what?" spoke Daniel, having been rudely awakened. Looking around, he tryed to find out who was speaking to him. Then he noticed it, it wasn't one, but two Magnemite's, trying to get his attention by bumping him in the leg.

"<BZT, we need you, there is a strong magnetic source comeing from underground, in that BZT direction,>" spoke one of the Magnemite.

Looking towards Raikou, he noticed the Dog was awake. Raikou closed his eyes, and sensed something. "The Magnemites are telling the truth, and I shall accompany you to the 'source'," spoke the dog.

The 4 walked down the mountain until they reached a cave entrance.

"<This is BZZT it,>" spoke the other Magnemite.

OOC: I have to go, but will do the rest later. I was thinking, you never specifically said it, so how about she is in another cave, and I was also thinking the two Magnemite could join with Stella's making a Magneton.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
((OOC: So then there'd be a Magneton stuck to her? Heh.))

The pillar room was quiet, save for the crackling white torches. Stella wandered around looking at the sixteen other pillars. On each, there was a different symbol. But most of the medallions seemed to be gone. It reminded her of what she’d overheard from the twin Chaos grunts. There were seventeen children with strange powers that their group was looking for. She had met the Ghost one, Violet, the other day. But where was everyone else?

“<Soooo,>” Magnemite said. “<Now what?>”

She shrugged, causing it to twitch its free magnet at the movement. “I dunno.”

“<Were ya told anything?>”

“I heard some voice again... I heard it a couple days back, but thought it was a bad sign and ignored her. Or him. I think it was a her, but I’m not sure. Anyhow, s/he said that I had finally come back to her or him.”

“<But there ain’t nobody here.>”

She looked over at the little Pokemon. “I wouldn’t have expected you to speak like that.”

It waved its magnet in a dismissive motion. “<I know, I’m weird. I stopped caring about that years ago.>”

“I see. I think there’s sixteen others like me.”

“<Whoa, really? Freaky... But that would make sense, given how this room is set up. Okay, now what?>”

“I’m thinking.”

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
For Violet, waking up after flying for hours, was the most painful thing ever. Her defualt humanoid forme didn't have any wings to be sore, yet her spine, shoulders and neck was sore as hell. She groaned as she rolled over to her side and tried to lifted herself off the ground. She did a head count and saw that the green girl was gone, as well as Tommy, but Eriol and shaymin were still sound asleep. She took a marker out of her back pack and wrote on the wall.
Guys, if you read this, stay put! I'm going to try and find Tommy and the green girl. Those two are AWOL and right now I've got a feeling that we're all in danger. Don't leave the cave unless you have you. If there is an emergancy go to Mt Moon. Tale Pillar in in the depths of the mountain and you should be safe there. Stick together and we'll find you. Also; Eriol try to find a sky plate and a sharp beak, I'll explain later, and try nd stay calm no matter what.
-Violet.

Not elegant, but it'll do. Violet thought as she limped out of the cave. Her fight with Tommy left her incredibly bruised and her left leg was in pain with every step. She walked out into the moonlight and wandered around the city looking for either a boy with blue hair, or a yeti. She prayed it wasn't the yeti this time.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
(Umm...Shaymin is with Tommy...sorry for being picky!)

'Shaymin which way?' Tommy asked. Shaymin sniffed the air again to pick up Hazel's scent, it was flowery. Hazel was the Grass child after all. Shaymin pointed a little white paw in the direction of Fuchsia. The two were on Route 12 and some fishermen were giving them funny looks. They couldn't quite see that Tommy wasn't all human but they still felt...cold. As soon as Tommy ran past the cold went away. They returned to their rods to see the water frozen.

Tommy ran on with Shaymin sniffing out the way. They turned into Route 13 and kept going. Tommy was naturally worried. Hazel deserved an explanation of what was going on. He felt guilty for not informing her sooner.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
OOC: It's Drago, Alec.

As Drago was flying across Sinnoh, he noticed Lugia, the dogs, Alec, and some kid he hadn't seen before. He flew down by them.

"Hey guys! Why aren't you in Hoenn in the Myth Pillar?", said Drago.

~~~~~

Aarde lost. Team Chaos took Groudon. He was too cocky. It was all his fault.

"AARGH! GROUDON!!!", Aarde screamed in tears.

Suddenly, something started to happen. Aarde turned into a grotesque creature, and with anger in his eyes, he darted off the island, intent on finding Miranda and Groudon.

As he jumped from island to island, he left earthquakes along the way, stunning his siblings still on the island.

Last edited: