• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hidden Ones~

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Violet was barely able to stand after the beating she took. She was back in her humanoid form, and she was struggling to get to her feet... Well levitating. She is a ghost after all. She saw YeTommy battling against a strange black pokemon... Darkrai! Tommy expelled him on his own. Violet was getting more and more impressed of her brother by the day. Shaymin was standing next to Tommy, ready for battle and apparently they didn't even notice that she was moving.

All my attacks are worthless against a dark type. He'll just get angry and attack again. I've only got one chance to help... But it will hurt. Violet reached up with her claw and aimed it right at herself.

"Hey Darkrai, let's see how you like pain." Violet clawed at her own face. The pain was immeasureable, but it was worth it to lay a curse on Darkrai.

Darkrai began to scream. He was in pain all over, he was trying to clutch the parts that were in pain, but they were constantly changing. Violet gave a content grin, though she was in pain. With the last bit of her strength, she bore a grudge against Darkrai, making him weaker.

She was able to sleep now, knowing she did all she could.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Tommy knew that he could defeat Darkrai now, thanks to his sister. He snarled at the shadowy pokemon then, along with Shaymin, leapt on Darkrai. He was sverley wounded by the Curse that Violet had laid on him, and in no-time, was down for the count. Darkrai was in a bad condition, and even though Drakrai had attacked him, Tommy felt that he had to help. He scooped up Darkrai in his one arm and slung the shadow across his shoulder. Then he scooped up Violet, now in human forme, and cradled her in his arms. He would have to head back to Eriol now, his sister needed to regain her health. He and Shaymin headed back towards Diglett's Cave as fast as they could. Tommy hoped Eriol, and Jirachi for that natter, were still safe. He couldn't risk any more injured siblings.

Tommy and Shaymin soon arrived back at the cave. Tommy headed inside.

'Eriol,' Tommy, barely able to stay in his beast forme growled, 'Were back!'.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Drago and the group finally arrived at the Myth Pillar to find the place empty.

"Didn't you say you left Sera and Gwen here?", said Alec.

"I did.", said Drago, with a grim look on his face.

"It must have been Team Chaos.", said Stella.

"But they don't even know about this place.", said Alec.

"Then, where are they?", said Daniel.

"I don't know.", said Drago. "But we have to find them."

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
(Just posting to say that I'll be gone on holidays for two weeks, I'll catch up when I get back!)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
[I'm not gonna be here this weekend either. I'll be leaving at 4 today and back... When I get back]

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
(ah! The rpg is dieing!!!!!!!!!! And i can't post till eriol does something!)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
[Screw it, this thing is dying! I'm gonna end it know so I can at lest say we made it the whole way!]

Stephen was frantic, working a new device. On one monitor it showed DNA strands with gaps in them. He was muttering to himself, almost looking insane.

His pokemon were in the doorway showing, concern for their trainer. The last time one of them tried to go near him, they were scolded. Stephen may not have been a completely kind person, but he never mistreated them.

Stephen's anger was justified. Earlier, while he was still recovering from the battle with Violet, he picked up the only remaining picture of his parents. The arm he picked it up with was still injured and he dropped the picture frame onto the ground. picking up the shattered frame, he found a document that was hidden behind the picture.

They were adoption papers for Stephen.

The only family he ever knew, and they weren't even his real family! He looked expecantly at the document for the names of his blood parents, but it read 'birth relactives unknown'. He was furious! The parents he saught to avenge lied to him for years, but he wasn't going to give up his mission!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally! My plans will come to fruition!" Stephen shouted as he began to throw switches. one monitor read: Teleportation sequence activated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Across the regions, the hidden ones were dissappearing. Violet and Tommy vanished into mid-air, leaving Shaymin and Darkrai on the road. George simply dissappeared out of his pokeball, much to Miranda's dismay and anger. All 17 children vanished off the face of the earth and were transported into the cold, dark, metal room of Team Chaos' stronghold.

"Welcome to your doom! Up until now, I gave you a choice to serve me, now you will all DIE!" Stephen shouted maniacly. "This device is tuned into your DNA that you all share as the so-called 'Hidden Ones', and I'll use that to rip you to shreds!" He pushed the button and everyone began to feel pain all over. Violet was still in bad shape and wouldn't be able to take it for long. Stephen was about to give a content grin when he began to feel the sam pain as them.

"What is... Happening?!" He sputtered. He shut down the machine and gasped for breathe.

"It is quite simple." A heavenly voice said. A light filled the room as a white portal opened before them all. A creature of purest white and gold stepped towards them all. It was Arceus.

"Father..." All 17 of the Hidden Ones said in unison as they stared at their true parent and god. Arceus looked down and gave them all a proud smile. The light he shawn bathed them and healed their wounds and fatigue. Violet's face healed and she was no longer covered in blood. Everyone returned to their humanoid formes and bowed to Arceus.

"You feel their pain because you are one of them. Each of the Hidden Ones represents an element, and you, represent the most natural element of all: The human element. Humans have the power to build, create and shape the world. But as you have shown us, humans must live together with nature." Arceus said to Stephen.

"No! That is impossible! I'm not one of you freaks!" Stephen shouted. Arceus moved closer to him and bathed him in the holy light. Stephen's body contorted and his jet black hair turned white and grew out, his fingers became claws and his eyes became cat like and his skin turned into a more golden colour. He looked in awe of his true forme. He said nothing more, but bowed to Arceus in apoligy of his actions.

"The world has its saviors back, but it is far from fixed. I invite you all to come with me back to the hall of Origin to see if we can sort this out together. What do you say?" Arceus said as it led everyone into the portal. Violet rushed over to Stephen's side and grabbed his arm as they both ran into the portal towards their true home.

THE END!

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Opening for a possible sequel!

"Dear Witchy, Grim and Rags,
Things here in the Hall of Origin are going great! Stephen is finally getting used to the family and all the legendaries are going back to their duties. I just heard from master Giratina that they've decided to make themselves known to the general human public. This means I might be able to come back to Lavender Town for a visit next week... If I hold out. Father says that everyone used their powers to excess when they were still under developed and that our life forces were drained too much in that short time. He says that... we may have to sleep for a long time to recover. Like how all the legenadries were before we woke them up. If I have any choice though, I want to go to sleep back in Rock Tunnel, where it all began... Where my life began and where I will be.. reborn.
~Violet, Child of Spirit"

The time of legends has began once more, the world should be safe for a while. But there will come a time when the Hidden Ones are to be called apon once more. At that time, they will be
REBORN