• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The High Commander Solomon Poll

What's the worst thing about me?

• Thinks he's funny

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Is a moron

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Used to have a liking for a rather crappy minor character

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Lithgow needs to be in TV more

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

High Commander Solomon

This is MADNESS!
Well, I'm one of the "lesser" posters here - we all know that this board is really a sham, a place where Jo-Jo and Cybercubed fight proxy debates over whether or not May is better than Misty. Every debate, it seems, devolves into this one. Being the evil less-than-genius that I am, I have gone and created a poll which cannot! Let's see how well this is handled.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
John Lithgow really needs to be on TV more.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
High Commander Solomon said:
I mentioned as much several times. You said I was full of crap. But that's not really the point.

I tell some people they're full of crap, I don't remember telling you that. Unless this was during my IGN spree.

High Commander Solomon

This is MADNESS!
Somewhere over there. I think you guys were complaining about the lack of May fanservice or something, and I mentioned it for whatever reason. I don't know; I'm not a bright person and I forget things.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Kinda like your sig, about the May ending, huh?

Well, despite the fact that the youtube video you're linking to isn't up anymore.

PDL

disenchanted
High Commander Solomon... never heard of him...

I really like that character PDL much more... :)

PS: John Lithgow SHOULD be on TV more... he hasn't had a good gig since 3rd Rock from the Sun and Shrek...

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
The worst thing about you is that you try to distract us from arguing over whether Misty's better than May.

Tah-dah!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Solomon needed a sidekick, its like he makes his comments but nobody is there to pat him on the back for a job well done.

No wonder why he's bitter toward May.

PDL

disenchanted
Jo-Jo said:
The worst thing about you is that you try to distract us from arguing over whether Misty's better than May.

that's often the highlight of the Misty/May debate. I go to them just to see the funny jokes HCS makes :(

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
PDL said:
that's often the highlight of the Misty/May debate. I go to them just to see the funny jokes HCS makes :(

See, Chaos! You have a fan!

High Commander Solomon fans:

1) PDL

Work that momentum, and you too shall achieve greatness!

STJ

meh..^_^'
Should this thread be moved?

Well, it's an interesting poll regardless. I don't know you that well, but I did quote you in my sig a couple of times, so, yeah, we must agree on something, which can't be all that bad XD

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I think May is better than High Commander Solomon because she is hotter than him and is also female.
But High Commander Solomon is better than Misty by default, because Misty is a boring side character and therefore sucks. This also means that May is better than both of them and that she is better than Misty overall.

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Gravy said:
I think May is better than High Commander Solomon because she is hotter than him and is also female.
But High Commander Solomon is better than Misty by default, because Misty is a boring side character and therefore sucks. This also means that May is better than both of them and that she is better than Misty overall.
Keep that to the "Who's sexier, May or Misty" poll, please.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
May Lover, you clearly don't know Gravy's jokes if they hit you over the head like an anvil. But yes, I wish High Commander Solomon could use some more appearences on the show. He's a great yet neglected side character