• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Highlander Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thundurus | Charizard | Lucario

Last edited:
Okay everyone, matchups are in the first post. PM me which of your opponents Pokemon you wish to face. Once both people in a matchup have selected the Pokemon they wish to face, I will edit the matchup into the post and you can battle. DO NOT BATTLE UNTIL BOTH POKEMON ARE EDITED INTO THE POST. The selected Pokemon will be bolded.

Deadline is the 20th. Please get your battles done before then, and if you see you can't get the battle done, request a sub. If you don't PM me the Pokemon you want to face by Saturday/Sunday I will sub you out.

Another note; A big part of this tour is what goes through your brain while you make your sets. It would be nice if you kept your sets and posted them once you were eliminated / after each matchup.

Good luck everyone! :]

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
EK and I have made contact, with any luck we can get this done either today or this weekend.

Still waiting on PMs from:

Dr. Ciel
CrystalNinetales
Gray™
Ib4
EonDragonFTW

If you're name is above and I don't receive a PM from you by Saturday the 15th at 12:00 am EST, you're at risk of being subbed out.

All other players have PMed me and most of the matchups are in the OP.

Remember: The deadline is the 20th.

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
beat EK, GG! He was nice enough to give me a rematch because the import got my IVs wrong.

I have not received PMs from the following, so they have been subbed out of the tour:

Dr. Ciel
Ib4
EonDragonFTW

Aeon™, Irrationality, and McDanger are subbing in.

New matchups are:

Irrationality vs Extroph
McDanger vs Hakallowin
Aeon™ vs Anakbae

Status
Not open for further replies.