• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hip Hop Thread - for the nerds that think they're black

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It's your favorite genre, yet you don't seem to be digging very deep. Not to say that you can't like those people, but if those are the majority of your listening then you need to branch out.

In no particular order: Childish Gambino, Eminem, Hoodie Allen, El-P, Lupe Fiasco, Eyedea, Chiddy Bang, Kanye West, Aesop Rock, Tech N9ne, T.I., Kid Cudi, Hopsin, B.o.B, and Atmosphere all have some good songs. I listen to some way more than others, though. And there's a few I'm missing.

I'm aware of kid cudi, T-pain,ti, outcast, fiasco I just don't really like eminem or weezy.

Grime is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

UK "urban" (shudder) music in general is just very very poor.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Tinie Tempah, i wonder why no one said him yet...
The Lonely island (dont care about blacks being the only good rappers, F*cking Rascist Bastards)
Eminem
Weird Al Rap Parody's
Travvie Mccoy (mexicans. rap. too.)
Amber of F(x)... Asian got Skill.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Oh who cares. Asian got swag..

*note*

IT'S HER B-DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Happy b-day Amber :3

Discussing Asian Rappers on A Pokemon forum... that has to be a first.
and its her birthday? wow. (im not saying more because Luna > Amber) (damn, just had a fangasm.)

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I find it odd that metalheads outnumber us by many... Well, just considering it's a Pokemon forum.
I'm not surprised to see less Rap listeners, especially given the context.

If I had to guess most popular music would be Gaga fanchildren/Dupsteppers/Hipster Indie. Just a far-out guess.