• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn League

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i53.*******.com/f36rnb.jpg

You've traversed countless seas, deserts, and mountains. And what did you find? The Hoenn League, that's what! Welcome challenger... Welcome to the Hoenn League. The battles staged in this league will smack you silly. Hopefully you'll survive so we won't have to file any lawsuits... Ha! Just be prepared, as these masters of Pokemon have eliminated mercy from their vocabularies!

The Hoenn League Chatroom. When using the chat, just input your username into "Your name/alias" and then choose whatever color you want your name to appear as. It would be preferable for Gym Leaders/Elite Four to use the color that represents your chosen type.

Expected Etiquette (Rules):

๑ Follow the Serebii Forums Rules & League Forum Rules.
๑ Follow the Serebii Standard Battling Rules.
๑ Spamming is for losers. Don't sink down to their level.
๑ Respect others. Flaming, Trolling, etc. will NOT be tolerated.
๑ Follow Smogon's 5th Generation Tiers. This League will be strictly Overused (OU).
๑ Battles will be completed on Pokemon Online (PO). And as such, Gym Leaders and Challengers must be able to battle via PO.
๑ You may battle the Gym Leaders in any order you wish.
๑ You must beat all eight Gym Leaders before continuing onto the Elite Four.
๑ All Gym Leaders will use a 3:3 ratio Mono-type team.
๑ Wifi Clause must be on.
๑ Please post all battle results in this thread, and the Gym Leader who was challenged will PM me the results.
๑ Challengers cannot counter-team a Leader. Ergot, you, the challenger, are challenging the Fire-type Gym Leader and your team is chock-full with Water-types and other Pokemon that will effectively shut down and counter Fire-types.
๑ Revealing a Pokemon of a Gym Leader's team will get you banned from this league. PERMANENTLY.
๑ You may only battle a specific Gym Leader every two days.
๑ Pending Gym Leaders/Elite Four will have to test battle me, Primavera.

Application(s):

To become a challenger...

Username:
PO Name:

To become a Gym Leader/Elite Four...*

Username:
PO Name:
Desired Type From the Gym Leaders of Hoenn:
What Pokemon to represent you:

* Private Message (PM) this form to me, Primavera.

http://i51.*******.com/ixyxw6.jpg​
None yet.

Only Challengers may post their forms at this time. If you wish to congratulate or comment on the league please PM me. Gym Leaders/Elite Four will have to PM their form to me, Primavera. I will then proceed to arrange a test battle with them using their Gym teams to see if they are famaliar with competitive battling. Other than that, I hope this league will be very successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.