• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hoenn Region Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Actually Banette does fine with that. If you can , HP [Ice] is nice to have , so you get BoltBeam. Modest is probably nice to have too.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Username: ansem the wise
Favorite thing abut Hoenn? idk where to start XD.
I love the BF in emerald, gen 3 has my favorite starters, and the fact that sapphire was my first game. Hoenn is hands down, my fave region.

Accepted! Hoenn is a really great region yeah :)

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I finally got Pokémon Black 2 in the mail. YES!
And as I grabbed the envelope in the mail box, well-knowing Pokémon Black 2 was inside, this tune immediately got stuck on my brain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s6Ei1LfBAY

Seriously, how good was the music in those games! :)

This song right here represents my childhood. I heard that tune nearly every day.

Shadow Aura

Musically, I think the Pokémon games peaked in R/S/E. Even though the DS has way better sound output I still think the music in R/S/E was the best. It's really well-composed with lots of detail and it has a certain power and energy to it that I think the other games lack. And the title track is just amazing!
The newer Pokémon games tend for some reason to towards a more dramatic and darker tone in the title screens. Pokémon is an incredible colourful world with a lot of very different creatures - most of them are really adorable. Why the sudden darker approach? Because of the stories, perhaps?

By the way, it appears there's free Hoenn legendary-dolls for your Dream World house right now, reading the Serebii-site!
Serebii.net said:
The next legendary Pokémon doll promotion for the Pokémon Global Link internationally has been announced and will go live at 13:00 today. This promotion follows on from the last 4 months of special legendary dolls and this time provides dolls of the Hoenn legendaries; Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. Like before, these will be distributed via a password sent to your Trainer Club Account. It's active until December 6th. We'll provide the password as and when we get it
Edit @ 12:03; Password revealed as HDW3AD

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Guys , I thin kwe should hold an event to revive the Club. PM me with ideas.

Thnks for the info Ducklett!

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Musically, I think the Pokémon games peaked in R/S/E. Even though the DS has way better sound output I still think the music in R/S/E was the best. It's really well-composed with lots of detail and it has a certain power and energy to it that I think the other games lack. And the title track is just amazing!
The newer Pokémon games tend for some reason to towards a more dramatic and darker tone in the title screens. Pokémon is an incredible colourful world with a lot of very different creatures - most of them are really adorable. Why the sudden darker approach? Because of the stories, perhaps?

By the way, it appears there's free Hoenn legendary-dolls for your Dream World house right now, reading the Serebii-site!

I completely agree with you. The Hoenn region music easily gets stuck in your head after only a few listens, while the music on the new generations takes ages to get stuck in my head.
I can't even accurately hum any fifth gen music. :\
The very first route's tune in Hoenn has a happy, bouncy feel to it. It really makes me feel like I'm on a new, exciting adventure every time I boot the game up for a playthrough.

And, I am so getting those dolls! They shall be displayed proudly on a shrine I'll likely make. XD
I gotta pay homage to the best games from my childhood~

Bananarama

The light is coming
Username:Dragontail
Favorite thing about Hoenn:Battle Frontier, neat pokemon, gym leader rematches, Emerald was the total package.
;225;

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Accepted! ^^

Announcement

I've decided that from now on , the Club will be holding Tourneys. They will be every two weeks. They will be Wi-Fi and PO , so please feel free to sign up.

For this I will need two new Admins to help out with the Tourneys.

Lemme know if you wanna be an Admin.

The first Tourney will be next weekend , so sign-ups start now!

Form :
Username :
PO Username or FC :
PO or Wi-Fi?

All Pokemon will be allowed , except for Ubers.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Eh, I'll just sign up too.
Form :
Username : Savanny
PO Username or FC : 2924-6781-5284
PO or Wi-Fi? Wi-Fi

Aura Sensei™

User Title
YokoKurama , are you going to be in charge of PO or Wi-Fi?

Both of you guys are in. I'm signing up for PO.

Username : Aura Sensai
PO Username or FC : [EV] Amped.
PO or Wi-Fi? PO

PO Tourney
- Aura Sensai
-
-
-

Wi-Fi Tourney
- YokoKurama
- Savanny
-
-

I guess I'll be in charge of PO.

Max amount of people in each Tourney is 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.