• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hoenn Region Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I guess I'll join in...

Username : dirkac
PO Username or FC : dirkac
PO or Wi-Fi? PO
Notes: Can't join in until next week Tuesday, as I'm on vacation, so no comp. :p

Shadow Aura

I guess for the time being, I won't be joining any tournament since I just started on Black 2 and haven't had that much time to play it yet. Maybe I'll jump in later on. ^^

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Wait, isnt that kind of unbalanced? Shouldn't there be a RSE OU battle? Dat be pretty kewl.

But I think it should be restricted to one tier, since other than maybe like one favourite, some would just use 5 other ou or a full ou team

Aura Sensei™

User Title
How about OU then?

Dirkac , you're added!

I've decided to wait until next weekend for the tournament , so we can get more entries.

Leader: Aura Sensai

PO OU Tourney
- Aura Sensai
- dirkac
-
-
-
-

Leader: YokoKurama

Wi-Fi OU Tourney
- YokoKurama
- Savanny
-
-
-
-

Signups end next week!

Oh , and btw once the signups are complete , we will figure out when we'll be able to battle. You will also hasve to use the same Team throughout the whole Tourney.

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
How about OU then?

Dirkac , you're added!

I've decided to wait until next weekend for the tournament , so we can get more entries.

Leader: Aura Sensai

PO OU Tourney
- Aura Sensai
- dirkac
-
-
-
-

Leader: YokoKurama

Wi-Fi OU Tourney
- YokoKurama
- Savanny
-
-
-
-

Signups end next week!

Oh , and btw once the signups are complete , we will figure out when we'll be able to battle. You will also hasve to use the same Team throughout the whole Tourney.

I can't partake in this at the moment, I'm currently making a new team and I don't want to stop. Sorry ^_^'

Aura Sensei™

User Title
It's okay , if you find the time ,you should sign up! The Tourneys are two weeks from now.

Edit: We should make out Teams Hoenn-themed. What do you guys think?

Shadow Aura

This is the Hoenn Region Club, after all. It would make sense if all the Pokémon were from the 3rd generation.
That's just my opinion. I'm not even partaking, so take it or leave it. :p

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
It's okay , if you find the time ,you should sign up! The Tourneys are two weeks from now.

Edit: We should make out Teams Hoenn-themed. What do you guys think?

My main team is already Hoenn-themed, but I don't think there's an OU Pokémon in it. :\

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I decided that all the Teams will have to be Hoenn Themed. Just finished my Team today :p

@Savanny If you don';t have any OU Pokemon , it's fine , but you should probably put atleast one.

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I decided that all the Teams will have to be Hoenn Themed. Just finished my Team today :p

@Savanny If you don';t have any OU Pokemon , it's fine , but you should probably put atleast one.

Ah, I technically have an OU Pokémon. My Blaziken. But he doesn't have Speed Boost, so I don't think he technically counts in that regard.
But, I'll just use my original team. I've swept OUs with it before, I'm sure with some luck I can do well with it~

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Ah, I technically have an OU Pokémon. My Blaziken. But he doesn't have Speed Boost, so I don't think he technically counts in that regard.
But, I'll just use my original team. I've swept OUs with it before, I'm sure with some luck I can do well with it~

OU? blaziken is banned o.o

I mean, not in that gen, but still... xD

EDIT:

OH **** WAI-

WRONG THREAD.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY.

I thought this was the breeding club ;__________:

Last edited:

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle

EDIT:

OH **** WAI-

WRONG THREAD.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY.

You know you can delete your post? XD
Unless you don't want to. :p
And is Blaziken actually banned in OU now? Cuz mine doesn't have Speed Boost so I don't think it would be if it just has Blaze.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster

EDIT:

OH **** WAI-

WRONG THREAD.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY.

Well, you were asking for it.....

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea how you thought this was my Club! XD

Anyway, what are we talking about? Lol!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
To answer your guys question , yes , all Teams must be Hoenn themed.

Mhmm , new topic.

Which Hoenn Pokemon do you think deserve another Evolution?
If I had to think of one , I think Spinda would be interesting with an evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.