• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn region club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Hernandez

In this club, you can talk about anything related to the region of Hoenn (I think the region is a bit underrated)
Hoenn is the region for the 3rd generation of Pokemon games.

Rules:
1. Please try to stay on topic.
2. Please try to get along with other members.

What places did you like to explore in Hoenn most of all?

Members:
Barry Hernandez
Shoz99
LadyTriox

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
All of the Pokemon regions are my favorites, Hoenn is no exception and I think it's one of the more popular regions thanks the ORAS remakes in recent time. My favorite place to explore however would probably be Sky Pillar from the original Gen 3 games. I never get tired of outrunning the collapsing floors with a bike only to find Rayquaza at the end. Adventures Ruby & Sapphire especially gave me this nostalgic feeling everytime I re-read it, seeing one of the characters outrunning the collapsing floor. That character later reaches to the top of Sky Pillar and is in shock and amazement at the legendary dragon from the myths, it's massive dragon-like figure standing tall over the puny kid behind a shield of mist in his jaw-dropping glory. That scene is still stuck in my head sometimes, Adventures really captured how kids were first amazed of what they discovered at the very top of Sky Pillar, seeing a game sprite in the form of a dragon but aren't quite sure what it fully looks like until they battle it. It's honestly ashame that the new Sky Pillar of ORAS couldn't re-capture this same amazement of mystery and discovery but on the other hand it gave us quite an amazing post-game battle in space.

Barry Hernandez

Welcome to the club @shoz99

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Hey pal, I love hoenn, its one of the most nostalgic regions for me (it was the region currently going on the year i made my very first pokemon forum. which, yes, wasn't korrina related, obviously.... :p).

I really like quite a few hoenn pokemon, too. Jirachi and Skitty are my favorites, those 2 are precious <3

Status
Not open for further replies.