• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The hoenn region fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Thanks dirkac C: Congrats on dat big promotion, and to dahrue and Retro as well! You peeps are awesome.

it dropped because of my awesomeness leaving

So I asked bleu if I could become the leader again because I need to be in a position of powah, and he said yes! :D

Mega Groudon and Mega kyogre are gonna change the game for sure.

Lol, thanks.

Nah, it dropped because I Doom Desire Clubs because of ZUBAT USED SUPERSONIC! dirkac is Confused! dirkac destroyed Club!

Well, congrats on your powerspot again! :D

Yeah, they would.

Hum... I wonder when we get Blazikenite, Sceptite, and Swampite in RS Remakes.

Maybe it'll be availalbe in a Rooftop Sale or the Battle Frontier?

MistyDawn

On the road..
USERNAME : MistyDawn
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: The region itself. I find Hoenn to be the best designed one.
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: I love Hoenn. What else?
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: Salamence and Blaziken

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
USERNAME : MistyDawn
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: The region itself. I find Hoenn to be the best designed one.
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: I love Hoenn. What else?
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: Salamence and Blaziken

Joining policies have changed a bit, you need to be active enough before we accept you into the club for now.

I will ask a member to create a waiting list!

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
What'd you guys think about those easter eggs in the new game? ;)

USERNAME:WolfGamingLive
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: I love the Pokémon and the story-line of the game.
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: I love Hoen!
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: Metagross It's powerful and amazing!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I don't think I can accept you, but welcome

AshsPikachu

USERNAME : Ashspikachu
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: Double battles, Secret Bases, Team Aqua and Magma, Battle Frontier and Contests.
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: Emerald was the first game I played and even today it's one of my favourites. The hoenn region will always have a place in my heart. :)
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: Gardevoir, Salamence, Torkoal, Altaria and Milotic.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
USERNAME : Ashspikachu
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: Double battles, Secret Bases, Team Aqua and Magma, Battle Frontier and Contests.
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: Emerald was the first game I played and even today it's one of my favourites. The hoenn region will always have a place in my heart. :)
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: Gardevoir, Salamence, Torkoal, Altaria and Milotic.

Accepted, this club seems to die but if the activity can start again, its really good!
Anyways, enjoy your stay herE!

AshsPikachu

so my first question is

Team Magma or Team Aqua?

Personally I liked Team Aqua better because I feel like they were involved in the game a bit more than team magma. Also they were a lot easier to get by than team magma IMO.

Megahound

Banned
USERNAME : Megahound
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: The storyline.
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: I am joining because Ruby was my first game and fav.
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: Absol

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
USERNAME : AwesomeGrovyle
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: I love all of Hoenn, but I honestly have to say Team Aqua, and Team Magma.
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: I love Hoenn! <3 Plus Sapphire was my first game!
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: Sceptile! ;254;

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
USERNAME : not sure
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: everything
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: because hoenn is kool
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: Latios

Silicone

Poison Moth
hoenn is my fave. Along with probably Unova

USERNAME : Silicone
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: Reminds me of my birth country, Philippines, and its the first game I completed, playing with my cousins on an emulator when I was 7.. Loved Pokemon even more.
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: I love Hoenn! If I had to choose a region to live in it would be Hoenn
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: the rainbow 7.
Blaziken line
Minun. And plusle :3
Sceptile line
Altaria line
Swampert line
Dustox line
Gardevoir line

AuraLucario7

Steel Champion
USERNAME : AuraLucario7
FAVORITE THING ABOUT HOENN: I have many fond memories of Hoenn. Many great Pokémon. Great landscape. Pokémon Emerald is my favorite game of all time.
REASON FOR JOINING THE CLUB: Hoenn is my favorite region.
FAVORITE HOENN POKEMON: Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.