• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Street pass is a function on the 3DS that lets you exchange information with other people using Streetpass. If you carry your 3DS around in sleep mode in your pocket or something then you'll street pass other people. Lots of 3DS games have some sort of Streetpass functionality, like the Eon Ticket.

Aah, so that's what it is. Cool, thanks for letting me know. I'm off to build a competitive team - OU or Ubers?

Romeo32

Aah, so that's what it is. Cool, thanks for letting me know. I'm off to build a competitive team - OU or Ubers?

I'd say OU. Way more people play OU than Ubers so it'll be a lot easier to find matches outside of Showdown, and if you actually want to make your team in game that would be a huge pain for Ubers. Hopefully you'll actually be able to make up your mind this time :p

Last edited:

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
OU it is then it seems. I'm a bulky offense player, so naturally I look for bulky offensive set-up sweepers. I don't like the way the Mega Altaria team always seems to end up, so I'll ignore it for now. Instead we're going to build around either bulky Dragon Dance Gyarados or DoubleDancer Landorus- Therian for non-Mega options, and CM Mega Latias or SD Mega Gallade for ORAS Mega options.

Romeo32

OU it is then it seems. I'm a bulky offense player, so naturally I look for bulky offensive set-up sweepers. I don't like the way the Mega Altaria team always seems to end up, so I'll ignore it for now. Instead we're going to build around either bulky Dragon Dance Gyarados or DoubleDancer Landorus- Therian for non-Mega options, and CM Mega Latias or SD Mega Gallade for ORAS Mega options.
I used a double dance Lando-T back in B2W2 and it was a beast, I'm sure it would still work in ORAS. I like Gallade better than Latias just because he's cooler, but please don't overthink this and scrap it for the hundredth time, it's getting a bit ridiculous

Also us there any possibility for a War soon? If we're gonna have one it might be nice to start it during winter break before everyone has to go back to school so everyone's schedules would be as open as possible.

Last edited:

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I used a double dance Lando-T back in B2W2 and it was a beast, I'm sure it would still work in ORAS. I like Gallade better than Latias just because he's cooler, but please don't overthink this and scrap it for the hundredth time, it's getting a bit ridiculous

Also us there any possibility for a War soon? If we're gonna have one it might be nice to start it during winter break before everyone has to go back to school so everyone's schedules would be as open as possible.

I'll just roll with Mega Gallade. Seems like the better option for now anyway.

I'm now officially stuck on World of Warcraft - I don't know what race to make my Hunter. Undead doesn't make sense, Blood Elf is currently making me go 'ugh' and Orcs... I don't like Orcs very much. Trolls & Tauren can't wear shoes and who makes a Goblin Hunter? That's stupid. I'm set on the class (although I am having second thoughts after seeing the Windwalker Monk) but race wise I'm no longer sure.

Spacial

procrastination
Congrats on your Latias Fire Hero! Shiny Charm does pay off :p

Just picked up the Eon Ticket from GAME, idk when I'll get my Latias but it's great to have the ticket.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Woah, last time I checked we were on page 912!

Just a heads up I'm probably gonna be inactive until I get ORAS on Christmas, not in the mood to train any teams and stuff atm.

Romeo32

Had a battle with JohnMango, won 4-0, GG
That puts me at 155 SP

I would like to donate a Pokémon!

Username: Romeo32
Timezone & Availability to trade: GMT-6, available any time
Pokémon: Eevee
Shiny (Y/N): N
Nature: Timid
Level: 1
Ability: Anticipation
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip

Timezone & Availability to trade: GMT -6, available any time
Pokémon: Poliwag
Shiny (Y/N): Y
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: x/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Water Sport, Bubble Beam

Last edited:

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
That puts me at 155 SP

Updated.

Sea Sector Members: Winners of Singles matches for Ubers will get 20 SP per win. This will last until the end of the year.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Would anyone like to battle? I'm on Pokémon Showdown as "Noheart".

Mega Typhlosion

That puts me at 155 SP

Donations accepted. You get 21 SP.
PM me once you're ready to trade. I'll be on most of the time today.

I just can't build Singles teams lol Never seem to find the right balance...

Last edited:

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bulky-offense-the-king-of-xy.3490386/

Just keeping the above link for myself, in a sense it describes what bulky offense is and how it works, so in theory I can use that as a basis for a bulky offensive team.

http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue38/

And this everyone should read.

I'm still torn on WoW between a Monk, Hunter and now a Rogue (even though they suck at dungeons). I like all 3, although I'm slowly slipping away from Hunter I think (it's still an option though). Ah well, guess my absence from today onwards might clear my mind. Thinking about it, my potential best classes to play would be the Mail and Leather classes - Rogue, Monk, Shaman and Hunter. I never played Enhancement Shaman, probably should've rather than gone off it based on what Elemental did.

Last edited:

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Time Zone: (GMT format): GMT -5
Username: CedOmega
PO name:CedOmega
Wi-Fi Code:4570-7932-5223
Desired Division: Ground
Favourite Pokemon: For right now, it's all in the air; but mainly Lopunny!!
Referrer: A certain Grovyle suggested me here. Haha.

Additional note(s):
- I've been a competitive battler for 6 years now
- I prefer WiFi battles over PS battles, as it reveals more skill through visually trained Pokemon and their competitive conditions
- I used to rate teams, but occasionally am asked to do so privately
- I am an avid breeder and raise my Pokemon personally and thoroughly
- I am currently in ARMY training, so I'm free more often on Sunday, Saturday and week day nights.

Romeo32

I just can't build Singles teams lol Never seem to find the right balance...
I might be able to help you with that if you want, I'm not the best at team building but I'm pretty experienced in singles. Is there a certain style or Pokemon that you want to use?

Mega Typhlosion

I might be able to help you with that if you want, I'm not the best at team building but I'm pretty experienced in singles. Is there a certain style or Pokemon that you want to use?

I'm usually into offense and I like to build teams around one Pokémon. I guess I'll think about it later, maybe I'll have a different view then. Thanks anyway ;)

Time Zone: (GMT format): GMT -5
Username: CedOmega
PO name:CedOmega
Wi-Fi Code:4570-7932-5223
Desired Division: Ground
Favourite Pokemon: For right now, it's all in the air; but mainly Lopunny!!
Referrer: A certain Grovyle suggested me here. Haha.

Additional note(s):
- I've been a competitive battler for 6 years now
- I prefer WiFi battles over PS battles, as it reveals more skill through visually trained Pokemon and their competitive conditions
- I used to rate teams, but occasionally am asked to do so privately
- I am an avid breeder and raise my Pokemon personally and thoroughly
- I am currently in ARMY training, so I'm free more often on Sunday, Saturday and week day nights.

ACCEPTED!

Welcome to THT and to the Land Sector. Enjoy and hope you have fun around here ;)

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
I'm usually into offense and I like to build teams around one Pokémon. I guess I'll think about it later, maybe I'll have a different view then. Thanks anyway ;)

ACCEPTED!

Welcome to THT and to the Land Sector. Enjoy and hope you have fun around here ;)

Thanks! And hey, if you need help once you choose a specific Pokemon to build from, feel free to hit me up. I'm always building teams that at least score a good 40+ wins before moving onto the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.