• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Ooh, another shiny hunt: I'll take Mudkip if I can.
Also, if anyone has any Ditto kicking around that have a Sp Atk and Speed IV of 30, could you lend it to me perhaps? I'm trying to breed for Hidden Power Fire.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
I call claim on Ralts for the shiny hunt. It sounds like fun!! ^-^

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
i think i'll take sableye. is it trickier to dexnav chain in caves?

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
From my experience in trying to find sableye and abra, yes. Just because of their location.

ok then, thanks. is it possible to switch my PKMN of choice or will i have to stick to sableye? if so, i'd like to switch to numel.

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
You can have Numel yeah ;)

ok then, sounds good. quick question; do we start hunting on the 5th, or do we have to have our shinies by the fifth (this is my first shiny hunt.)?

Mega Typhlosion

You should start on the 5th. Then you have until the end of the month to have the best possible shiny. It works as the bug catching contest. As soon as you get as shiny, even if it's crap, you submit. Then you can keep hunting and every time you get something better, you submit again, overwriting the previous submission. At the end of the hunt, all shinies will be evaluated. The time it took to find the shiny will only be used to separate two very identical shinies, that had the same number of useful egg moves, same perfect IV spread and same beneficial nature.

Remember that submitting a 0IV, hindering nature shiny with no egg moves will still get you 30 SP (like the consolation prize at the Bug Catching Contest).

Last edited:

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
Ok then. looking forward to the contest :D

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Username: Prakhar
PS/PO name: Prakhar
3DS Friend Code: 4098-4557-7957
Desired Division: Sea
Favourite Pokemon: Meganium
Battle experience and favorite tier: Good (i use PU/NU pokemon in OU and win a lot), NU and PU
Referrer: Nobody
Time zone (GMT+/-): GMT+5.5
About you: I like domestic rats

Edit: Thanks Shade2000, here it is: Grovyle!

Last edited:

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Battle experience and favorite tier: Good (i use PU/NU pokemon in OU and win a lot), NU and PU

I don't have the authority to accept you, but i can tell you that you won't be. So read the rules and try again.

I drafted a post yesterday morning about my team, but I had to leave it all day bc I went out. Then my parent's used my computer and closed the tab. Great. I don't have the energy to type it out now, so i'll do it after i've done more testing, which i'm going to do now.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt

Edit: Thanks Shade2000, here it is: Grovyle!

ACCEPTED, Hello and welcome to the guild, feel free to hop into conversation, we are doing a shiny hunt very soon, why not get involved :)

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Welcome back, Forretress! I'm the new leader of the Sea Sector. Do you remember how much SP (or THT Points) you have? Welcome to the guild, Prakher!

Remember to add the new user bars to your sig!

Okie-dokie, i sure will (if i have space!)

ACCEPTED, Hello and welcome to the guild, feel free to hop into conversation, we are doing a shiny hunt very soon, why not get involved :)

Thanks, i will re-read the shiny hunt as i forgot it (my short term memory is bad :p).

EDIT: Wow, this is hard, i have terrible luck with shiny hunting (last time i dex nav chained for a shiny absol, got one, and, and, i had NO pokeballs,waaaah)
I will try to do Snorunt!!!

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Dear hunters, the 2nd THT Shiny Hunt is officially open! You can now start hunting. Those who haven't joined and wish to do so can still join at any time.

Spacial

procrastination
Welcome back Forry!

I'm probably going to start hunting for Swablu today, I'm going to get a Dream Ball female one from the Dream Radar, transfer it through, use DexNav to get egg moves and then MM for my shiny (although who knows, I might get really lucky while using the DexNav). Good luck to everyone starting their hunts! May the odds be ever in your favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.