• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

citrine

Created by deoxys
Username: Citrine
Desired Job: Artist!
Experience in this position: I've done quite good pokémon sprites and things that doesn't include pokémon.
Why you should get the job: I like making art & I want to show my art!
Availability: Different times... :3

Last edited:

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Username: Citrine
Desired Job: Artist!
Experience in this position: I've done quite good pokémon sprites and things that doesn't include pokémon.
Why you should get the job: I like making art & I want to show my art!
Availability: Different times... :3

ACCEPTED, ill put on one the job post now

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
Registeel awaits... I think. Anyway, SAND ATTACK ALL THE THINGS. I can arteh tutor once your Fully Accepted. If you are already, then I DO FUSION TUTOR FOR GIMP. that is all.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Last chance for free 'mon before I restart white... Restarted it.

On another note, I'm gonna try out the whimsicott/weavile/terrakion combo in a triple battle :3 Sounds like it destroys

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
You have a triple battle; Terakkion in the middle, Whimsicott on one side, Weavile (I'm using Ambipom so Terrakion doesn't get as hurt) on the other. Whimsicott has Prankster for its ability which gives its non-attacking moves priority and it uses Tailwind, doubling the team's speed. Weavile uses beat up on Terrakion which hits 6 times because there are 6 pokemon in the party. Beat up is a dark type move so, because of Terrakion's Justified ability, raises its attack 6 stages. Then Terrakion uses Rock slide. Terrakion's +6 attack, AND Tailwind, gives it 1176 attack and 692 speed. Rock slide (WHICH IS ALSO STAB) hits all of the opponents. Earthquake is good to have too if your team has air baloons/levitate/is a flying type. Give Terrakion a Life orb...

Rock slide, 146 base power, 1176 attack, hits everyone on the other team. HOLY S**T

Last edited:

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
WOW, thats awesome, imagine that in a metronome battle, ive seen a metronome battle where a caterpie uses sunny day and solarbeam

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Thats pretty impressive too :3 (Caterpie can learn metronome??)

I tried out the team on PO against this guy who was using 6 dragon types... and I lost :/ Then again, that's one out of however many. and It's really hard to find people that are doing triples...

Hudsonn98

Username: Hudsonn98
PO name:N/A
Wi-Fi Code: I’ll check
Desired Division:Water
Favourite Pokemon: Charizard
Referrer:Nobody

Hopefully I'm in. I've searched through like every clan looking for a new one. I was in EDR when it disbanded.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Username: Hudsonn98
PO name:N/A
Wi-Fi Code: I’ll check
Desired Division:Water
Favourite Pokemon: Charizard
Referrer:Nobody

Hopefully I'm in. I've searched through like every clan looking for a new one. I was in EDR when it disbanded.

ACCEPTED, Nice to see more members coming along, Hope u enjoy your time here, ur userbars will be coming shortly, same for land too

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
yes, Every time you think you should rank up,, check on your divisions post and see if you have enough, for me, you can instantly rank up when you have enough points

Hudsonn98

two things:
1: we should have a league. only 8 gyms and a champ (obvoiusly ninja eevee)
if so i call being fire gym leader
2: i can go to the old EDR thread and try and get some clanless people to join ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.