• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
:O :'( Whaaaat?

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Shinykrookodile was a co-lead at EDR, and left for a co lead here and is leading for a co lead there, anything for power, lol jk, c ya shiny, if anything happens, come back :)

@hudsonn98, yh thats a good idea, il need to teset people for the badge, but they'll prbably get it anyway, just PM/VM/Post in this thread if and when ytou want to be tested for gym leader

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Idk about the name for the league, but for gyms, why not just use the same typing as Hoenn? After all, the clan is based on Hoenn. Rock, fighting, electric, fire, normal, flying, psychic (In a double battle maybe?), and water.

If I decide to become a leader I call electric :3

Hudsonn98

i like the idea of the gyms like hoenn. (i still call fire.) and why don't we just call it the HOENN LEAGUE and be done with it, ok?

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Yeah, I think I'll be electric. I've never done a league before, is it really just an OU lv. 100 monotype? And are legendaries acceptable?

EDIT: And can I do mine in doubles as well?

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
I just made the post now somewhere on page one :)

this isnt an offical league yet, but its there anyway, Sure, as long as you have a good battle statergy for doubles

EDIT: The name of 'The Hoenn League' is taken, we need a new one :'(

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
This sounds like it will be fun :D A few things:
~It says 3:3. Does this mean that I have 3 pokemon and my opponent has 3 pokemon?
~Can I do triples, actually? XD I have a strategy for it...
~I think each leader should be able to set rules. Like for me (electric), maybe limit 1 ground type per team and ban blissey; something like that :p

Last edited:

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
3:3 means 3 of your type and 3 others, so for skyler 99:
3 electric pokemon : 3 non electric pokemon that could help with a statergy
(i.e. water pokemon to get rain dance so thunder gets 100% accuracy) and that sorta thing, i suppose, its already a rule to limit super effective pokemon to 2, 3 will result in disqualification. And if you like this, then reply with your approval/disapproval. every gyms leader/elite four can ban 1 Pokemon from their gym.

citrine

Created by deoxys
I want single battles in my gym. (I've got a space station in my city! :D :D :D )

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Hey sorry I haven't been active, been kinda busy with school but mostly family related stuff replacing/moving furniture and carpet and family funeral/wedding this week. I'll try to be more active.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Well, I beat SkyKing in OU twice... The second time was mainly due to a crit on his ferrothorn with my Latias's spec'd hp fire :p Good game overall though :D

I guess there's no form for this then?

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Confirming just one of those days lol, but both good games. ;)

EDIT: Ok so it's better to go with my gut then my brain, i'm pretty sure i pissed off somebody since the battle was close until Fearow came and decided to Drill Peck everybody lol XD

well gotta sleep soon, talk to everybody tomorrow, do we have test battle to determine starting ranks? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.