• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
o.0 Really? So should I keep track of the myself? That's fine with me; I was just a little surprised.
Also, for the league, do we have to fight the gyms in order?

Any order for the gyms but E4 in order

Also, It's not too late to join, glad to see the new members taking part in the tourney, it will be held mainly on PO, but wi-fi if both of the contestants use wi-fi. for those who dont know, PO is a programme that allows you to customize prett much EVERY aspect of a pokemon team; EVs, Moves, Natures, trainer sprite, have a look for it :)

citrine

Created by deoxys
I've got a name for the league! ...Or I've got a part of a name for the league: Mt. Pyre, that's something ;353; ;355;

wildbiscuit

One Tough Cookie
I'll enter the tourney too. I have to build a team first, though.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Username: Klinklang_1024
Desired Job: Breeder
Experience in this position: Not Much
Why you should get the job: As I will be able to breed any pokemon breedable
Availability: From time to time

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Cool, klinklang, ill put you down and see what happenbs from their, imma see if the tounrey would fit together with 8 people?

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Good Afternoon HT. :)

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
lol, its 21:34 here in england. Im soooo close to finishing my NU team

Also, another name for the league is The Super Ancient league.

ALSO, I have updated the NU tourney Post.

Last edited:

wildbiscuit

One Tough Cookie
So to make my tournament entry official:

Username: wildbiscuit
PO Name: wildbiscuit
Division: Land
Favourite NU Pokémon: Dugtrio

SkyKing

New Beginnings
Whats up everybody how's your saturday going? :)

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
cool, i got a new member to join, he will replace JeffTheGooses position as ground head: hes chellochello

not meaning to sound petty, but why did chellochello become ground head, when I joined before him? and when are you updating the member lists and the list of people doing jobs

wildbiscuit

One Tough Cookie
I'm pretty sure the tourney will be held on Pokemon Online, not on wi-fi. I hope Ninja Eevee will clear this up.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
yep, sorry if it wasnt clear but this will be hosted on PO. if both people want to use wifi its fine but its best to use PO, if you dont have it, please do get it, its very fun

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
not meaning to sound petty, but why did chellochello become ground head, when I joined before him? and when are you updating the member lists and the list of people doing jobs

I just did it too please him, he probably wont be allowed to go back onto SPPF, meaning kllinklang, you will probs be the ground leaders, and i will update the lists for everything 2nmoro, my laptops internet access keeps dropping so im using our crappy family PC :(

Status
Not open for further replies.