• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
Yeah, same. Maybe everyone who is still here from before the others left should get 1000 bp for staying faithful to the clan... Or maybe that's a bit OTT. Wat do u think?

Username: YaDunGoofed
PO name: /M/arissa
Wi-Fi Code: Don't have wifi.
Desired Division: Flying. :3
Favourite Pokemon: Serperior, or Axew
Referrer: n/a

Desired Job: Artist
Experience in this position: Quite a bunch.
Why you should get the job: I can make banners, sprite fusions, recolors...
Availability: Usually everyday.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
of course im going to be in THT

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
PO name: /M/arissa
Wi-Fi Code: Don't have wifi.
Desired Division: Flying. :3
Favourite Pokemon: Serperior, or Axew
Referrer: n/a

Desired Job: Artist
Experience in this position: Quite a bunch.
Why you should get the job: I can make banners, sprite fusions, recolors...
Availability: Usually everyday.

Welcome YaDunGoofed, I think I've seen you before...
Anyway, your job request is accepted too

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Ah, I wanted to accept. Anyway, the names are quite cool. I'm getting Skior (Gligar) at some point this weekend and I will hopefully be getting my other members at some point this weekend. Still SRing for a Shiny Chikorita.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
@YanDunGoofed your art is very good, much better than mine, I might resign.
Yours is very good too legendarycharizard.
It's really annoying how I made my best artwork on the laptop but then I broke the laptop, it got fixed but I'm not allowed to use it any more :(
How are your teams getting on for the tourney guys? I managed to finally evolve flaafy. I still have a long way to go...

Spacial

procrastination
I'm not gonna do anything for the tourney for around a week, in the meantime I'm trying to breed a shiny starly one pearl, have done 20 something eggs so far, so if anyone wants a starly with a specific nature, ask me.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I HATE THE DREAM WORLD! It wouldn't let me connect, and then said II'd used up my time! Kill me now! But I got the Resh/Zek event. I'll probably just do a HG runthrough.

Spacial

procrastination
^^ I hate the dream world too I never find the pokemon I want and it won't connect. I'm gonna get HG sooner or later, and when I do I'll try my best to soft restate for a shiny cyndaquil.

Status
Not open for further replies.