• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
He said that BT infinity killed his internet

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Aww, sounds bad

How come he was on 2 days ago?

Last edited:

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
oh, ok. How do you nickname your pokemon?

Spacial

procrastination
You find the name rater guy in castellia city and you talk to him and he gives the option of nicknaming your pokemon

Hudsonn98

How about this. eevee still be #1 in charge but when hes gone have the three most active sector members who have been here the longest be in charge.
Land: Klingklang
Sea: Hudsonn98 (me!)
Sky: I dont know whos been here the longest in that sector.
This way eevee is still in charge but theres still leadership when hes gone.
Deal...if youre the oldest sky member post that you are so that you can be appointed. i hope this makes everyone happy :)

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Right. I've got BT, and it is rubbish. I'm on it now, and my internet keeps crashing. I got both Reshiram and Zekrom. Zek is Hasty and Resh is Rash. Not too bad.

Spacial

procrastination
We need more people in the war team as well. Oh and I did apply for breeder a few pages back I'll post that again

Username: Norns
Desired Job: breeder
Experience in this position: I breed Pokemon all the time
Why you should get the job: I can breed a large vairety of Pokemon and am willing to do egg moves and natures
Availability: all the time apart from 7am-8pm on week days and 8am-8.30pm on weekends

legendarycharizard

The Warrior Spirit
We need more people in the war team as well. Oh and I did apply for breeder a few pages back I'll post that again

Username: Norns
Desired Job: breeder
Experience in this position: I breed Pokemon all the time
Why you should get the job: I can breed a large vairety of Pokemon and am willing to do egg moves and natures
Availability: all the time apart from 7am-8pm on week days and 8am-8.30pm on weekends

You are accepted.

If Hudson 98 is reading this i would like to be the leader of Sky sector

legendarycharizard

The Warrior Spirit
Sorry for the double post
can someone give me a link to photoshop
plz
If someone need some sprites come at my shop
Legendary Charizard's Graphic Cave
(idon't know how to post a link as well as a text)

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Hey guys. I'm testing out this new avatar. Brock is my favorite character out of all the anime characters throughout the years. But there's a possibility that I might change it.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Guys, shall we set a date for the opening of the tourney cos we just keep saying we are taking brakes but if keep it up like this we might never have the tourney. So I say we should have it in the Easter holidays, cos we have a better chance of being around.

Last edited:

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
ok legendary charizard, you can lead the sky sector when ninjaeevee isn't around. And the date is now set for the 2nd of april - that's when my easter holidays start. I'm gonna have to get started!!

Spacial

procrastination
Not the Easter holidays! We're going away cos it's my mums 50th, so I won't be around! Please try to think up another date.

Hudsonn98

Legendary Charizard...if youre the sky sector member whos been here the longest then sure, you can be sector leader. i have no idea when actual easter is so can someone post when the date of easter is then we can vote on a tourney date. Am i the only sea sector member who ever posts? Its all of you land sector guys who are on. Oh and legendary charizard from sky.

Spacial

procrastination
Sorry for double posting, shud hav said in my last post, i'll be available from the start of the touney to the 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.