• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
attack is mainly route 1 (lillipup and patrat) speed is most likely to be any route that you can surf on (basculin) defence would be pinwheel forest (sewaddle and Venipede) special attack is celestial tower (litwick and elgyem) and special defence would be about p2 lab, surfing (frillish)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
im at castelia and am not having fun with the gym
my team is
servine
pidove
lillipup
panpour
Timbur
and switching between the 2 main bugs in pinwheel forest not venipede the other two

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
There is no others than Sewaddle and Venipede in pinwheel forest

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
petilil can be found in pinwhel

GregoryZoroark

Pokemon Master
attack is mainly route 1 (lillipup and patrat) speed is most likely to be any route that you can surf on (basculin) defence would be pinwheel forest (sewaddle and Venipede) special attack is celestial tower (litwick and elgyem) and special defence would be about p2 lab, surfing (frillish)
Thanks you.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
no problem, always glad to help out a rookie (no offence)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
yeah same as klink

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ypu do know that there r imits on EVing a pokemon right?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
u should train rufflet and frwax until they evolve

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
so do you get any BP when joining the clan

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok thx charizard just wondering and i have referred somebody and there is another person who im reffering when they can get online

Status
Not open for further replies.