• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Ok, hokage you had level 21 pokes for the bug gym. I have level 20 service and I haven't even challenged the normal gym yet. But then the rest of my pokes are level 13-15.
I just realised something, read this
Jhoto gyms Unova gyms
Flying. Fire water grass
Bug. Normal
Normal. Bug
Ghost. Electric
Steel. Ground
Fight. Flying
Ice. Ice
Dragon. Dragon

See they are really similar types, so I figured if you used roughly the same type Pokemon it would be easy

Hudsonn98

Hiya guys. Ugh...so tired. My Zubat evolved last night in SS and now Golbat, Croconaw, and I are challenging Whitney and that fat cow. (although I'm planning to get a Miltank later in my playthrough.)

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I got banned from serebii for a week because I haven't done my homework. My dad's letting me on, 'cos I don't think he likes my mum much (they're divorced)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
i cant remeber what i used in my HG playthorugh but i know i choose cyndaquil but i choose snivy and does anybody have am oshawott and tepig egg they could spare can give a snivy egg

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
i normally choose the grass starter because they are normally amazing but on the Johto games i always choose fire

Hudsonn98

the3rdHOkage...i can give you a tepig and oshawott egg but already have about a billion snivys so make me an offer, bro!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
what r u wanting

Hudsonn98

idk...what do you have to offer. i'll take shinies, legends, some starters i don't have and a few choice rare ones. make an offer (no hacked :()

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
with my black version still missing i really cant make any offers

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
so Hudson told me to come check thread and idk what he was talking about like what dd he want me to check

Mock Z

Music Guru
Username:Mock Z
PO name:Mock Z
Wi-Fi Code:N/A
Desired Division:Earth
Favourite Pokemon:Swoobat, Espeon, Salamence
Referrer:Nobody

GregoryZoroark

Pokemon Master
I am reseting my White to do a Let's Play(Camcorder Vision, I hate it too, but I do not know where to get a screen recorder for 3ds or even dsi.) SO I still might do Wifi, but dont count on it, please, so anyways, yeah.

Spacial

procrastination
Username:Mock Z
PO name:Mock Z
Wi-Fi Code:N/A
Desired Division:Earth
Favourite Pokemon:Swoobat, Espeon, Salamence
Referrer:Nobody
Accepted... Welcome to the clan, Mock Z!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
welcome to the clan MockZ

Status
Not open for further replies.