• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
I liek Lickylicky, and it's episode in the anime is funny... And when a guy in the Darkrai movie turned into one temporarily. Speaking of Darkrai, what level is the event? I haven't been bothered to check

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Just got the event Darkrai. I'm debating whether I should use Darkrai or Drapion on my competitive B/W team.

Hudsonn98

Yeah is that guys in our clan? Well, hi all. What natures did you guys get for your darkrais? Mine is a nature i can't remeber but it doesn't affect stats. That's ok.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I can't find my ds games, or my dslite for that matter, I only have HG cos it's it's in my dsi
Oh and that guy wasn't in our clan.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
hey guys nice to see some new members coming, btw i got a messages saying we need to stop the 'off topic' spam. chat about pokemon realted things are good, but not to the point where it leads off topic :D

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
Well that's cool. What division are you Jeester?

Sky I reckon.
What's everyone else in?

Hey jesster, what I'm saying is that our leader, Ninja Eevee wants to restyle the clans whole first few pages, including art. And seeing as I am the only active artist, I would make them. Then you came along and seem to be (a lot) better than me, so, if this isn't too mean, you can do it instead!

Aw I thought the art looked awesome already...
Well I'll do it if Ninja Eevee wants me to. xD

Welcome, Flare! I'm just as new as you, haha.

Spacial

procrastination
Everyone else is in ground apart from Hudson. Shades at my house, we're gonna battle tons so expect us to make a rapid improvement in BPs. At the moment, I have 255

Last edited:

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
So am I the only Sky member...? Haha xD

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
Yeah I meant apart from the division leaders.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
Uh yes! Lol, everyone is in the ground sector

Well except for Flare♥ XD

Yeah is that guys in our clan? Well, hi all. What natures did you guys get for your darkrais? Mine is a nature i can't remeber but it doesn't affect stats. That's ok.

My Event Darkrai is a modest nature and has the best IV for Sp. Atk, so a basic Nuke!!

Also welcome to the Clan Flare♥ it's nice to have you on here.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Im in sky (just sayin). I thought I was the only person who RNGed the clan. but anyway how has everybody been.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Good, Norns has started RNGing but I don't get it.
Yeah so no news here, got a few BP yesterday. Oh eevee you need to update the sector leader userbars.

Status
Not open for further replies.