• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Yeah, I'll look for a bit, and if I'm lucky.
Found the picture. Edited the picture. Made your art. I'll upload it when I go home from norns' house.

Last edited:

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
Hey sorry I haven't posted guys! I've been a little busy at college this week, but I'm definitely still here~

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Ok. People go away for a bit.
Hey jesster, being an artist, could you comment on my art on the previous page. It's the emboar in greyscale with the color lava.

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
Woah, did you draw that? o__o It's amazing

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
No. I do draw, but, even though I'm an art scholar, I can't draw, Pokemon at least. I could make one for you but.
I WANNA MAKE THOSE THINGYS TRANSPARENT! SO THEY HAVE NO BACKGROUND IF YOU DON'T GET ME. It's so irritating that I can't.

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
Wait, so why did you ask me to comment...? xD; I'm confuuused
Do you have Photoshop? Transparency is easy, the simplest way is probably the magic eraser tool.

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
(Lit, are you Litwickfan11 from PTCGO?)

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I asked you to comment because it was the first one of those I uploaded, so I wanted to see if they where worth advertising for me to make them in my sig. So I wanted to know if they could be improved or anything.
Hmmm. Yes I use photoshop, but there are so many different versions. Which one are you talking about, elements, cs4 or cs5? Or any others.
Hmmm Magic Eraser tool. I'll look tommorow morning.
GEAR GRIND IS AN AWESOME MOVE!!!!!

Btw, any of you guys know the guy who posted above and who is he talking to? ME?! Snivy?! Jesster?!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Don't ask me. Unhelpful Snivy, looking at Uber Pokemon.

anime-giratina.gif

Giratina@ Leftovers
Impish | Pressure
252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SpD
~Rest
~Sleep Talk
~Will 'O Wisp
~Dragon Tail
EPICNESS.

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
(I'm talking to Snivy trainer)

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.
-.-

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
Maybe. But I made a clan about 2 hours ago, and it hasn't been posted by the mods. It's a clan like this and the others, It's legit and everything, and I don't understand why. If I join a clan that's not mine, then I'm only joining as a high-ranking member.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
You can't automatically join as a high level member, you've gotta start at the bottom like the rest of us did and make your way up, it's like that in all clans

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
All right, so three to four people want Ubers basically. So no hold on what can be used as far as pokemon? If I'm right let me know by a simple, Yes or if it's a No, then explain what then. Thank you and have a nice day everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.