• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
so, since hudsonn has been adressed with the post of clan co leader we are getting along better, and anyway, EEVEE'S BACK

@snivy i finished you snivy art thing
YZdUU.png

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
so, since hudsonn has been adressed with the post of clan co leader we are getting along better, and anyway, EEVEE'S BACK

@snivy i finished you snivy art thing
YZdUU.png

WOW Shade, that is cool. Alright, I'm in!

I take Drizzle! Oh, and is it PO or not? I'd find it better if we didn't do PO.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
OK. Listen, I know someone who can get DW Poliwags and Vulpixs. I can breed Hippopitas' and possibly Larvitars too. Snover too actually.

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
If I was any good at battling, I'd join in.
But alas I've never trained competitively before D:

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
hey guys, justing checking in on you all, nice artwork and great activity, keep it up guys xD, btw, how big is our clan on sppf cos that keast big clan i saw was creamery command and batling academy

Hudsonn98

Hey guys! Sorry for being so inactive. I was in New York City for my aunts graduation. (she got here Phd!) Anyway...I love the tourney idea. I will probably use either Tyranitar or challenge myself with Abomasnow. i am just wading through the war team PMs so forgive me if I don't get back to anyone that applied. Oh and Shade...can you make me some of that art like you made Snivy. I LUV IT!!! Can you make a Mismagius? In that same style. Thanks... make the text. "Hudsonn98: Your Worst Nightmare!" Thanks!!!
Talk to you guys soon

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
The same style picture as the Snivy?! They only do starters and evos in that style. And I don't have my iPod so I can't at the moment. Maybe 'in a while' sorry hudsonn I can look for a pic though

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Hey guys! Currently looking at LEDC flooding, and watching Lord of the Rings. I took a day off as my stomach turned nasty last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.