• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
That would be brilliant! But I've already got shade on the case, although she could just get the kanto starters for the emolga, and Norns, what would you like in return for the mudkip?

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
I've got a shiny togepie and roggenrola, but I would want at least 2 starters for them, and then there's nosepasses, spiritombs, rotoms, and quite a lot of others

X_mini i heard you breed, why not sign up for a breeding job?

Oh wooow. I forgot this page existed, and so just saw this. XD
Am I even still in the clan, or did I get kicked?
And sure, I could help do some breeding probably. ~

Edit: I can also clone, but refuse to hack.

Spacial

procrastination
I've got a shiny togepie and roggenrola, but I would want at least 2 starters for them, and then there's nosepasses, spiritombs, rotoms, and quite a lot of others

I can do you another starter for one of the shinies, which one would you like? (I lost around half of my starters with SS)

Cyndaquil
Mudkip
(all Sinnoh+Unova)

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
It'll have to be tepig as well then, for some reason I don't have one anymore...which shiny then?

Spacial

procrastination
I'm not sure, as Togepi is one of my fave pokes, but I don't like it's shiny forme, and I love the Roggenrola line's shiny forme, but I don't like them in general... Any opinions?

Spacial

procrastination
In training Heatmor and Pupitar at the moment, already finished Mamoswine, but I haven't started with Garchomp, Swampert or Lapras yet (Garchomp and Lapras are stuck on my lost SS game)

Klink, what shiny would you rather keep? I don't really mind which one

Spacial

procrastination
I really can't decide which shiny... Is there anything else I can give you, Klink, or anyone else for that matter

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Nah, we're cool. I've decided not to enter the tournament, and just make an OU team. So maybe change the tournament to OU or a tier. I'm going to make a team around Reuniclus.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Alright, here's my Reuniclus:

579.gif

Reuniclus@ Life Orb
Bold Nature (+Def/-Atk)
Trait: Magic Guard
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Calm Mind | Recover | Psyshock | Focus Blast

Kurisu1701

Yohoho, and tea!
Out of plain curiousity, those who are participating in the war, what are your teams? o3o

Edit: Perhaps it's not the best idea to post team lists right before a war. I was just wondering what to expect as I'm still nubbish to this clan.

Last edited:

Kurisu1701

Yohoho, and tea!
You need any suggestions with the rest of your team? I'd be happy to put some input.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
I'm not really fussed about which shiny I keep, if you want both of the shinies, I'm also kind of looking for a magby and elekid

Hudsonn98

Ok, shade...The war will start this weekend hopefully so you can either battle before sunday night or you can do it when you get back becos the war might be 2 weeks! PLZ stay on the war team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.