• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudsonn98

The Hoenn Triangle Sea Sector Ranks:
Starting Rank: Feebas
200BP: Basculin
500BP: Palpitoad
750BP: Azumarill
1000BP: Golduck
1500BP: Lapras
2000BP: Swampert
3000BP: Kingdra
5000BP: Milotic
Co-Leader: Steel Forretress-Keldeo + Forretress
Leader: Hudsonn98-Kyogre + Luxray

Bronie alert bronie alert entering lockdown repeat entering lockdown
Don't lie Joey...we all know that you are a brony! LOL!

I know this is sudden but I might restart my Black 2 again and use Serperior and Lucario as my core....not sure though. I want to use Lapras/Weaville, Magmortar, and maybe Grumpig...I don't know if I even have the time to do a playthrough....

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
The Hoenn Triangle Sea Sector Ranks:
Starting Rank: Feebas
200BP: Basculin
500BP: Palpitoad
750BP: Azumarill
1000BP: Golduck
1500BP: Lapras
2000BP: Swampert
3000BP: Kingdra
5000BP: Milotic
Co-Leader: Steel Forretress-Keldeo + Forretress
Leader: Hudsonn98-Kyogre + Luxray

I like this. But I feel like lapras should be higher...
Maybe not, I think it's actually great the way it is.

Speaking of feebas... Free RNG'd shiny feebas! Gotta love reddit. I have one on white and one on white 2 now.

gK0Ck.jpg

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
wat

I try to stay away from ragecomics personally... except I do enjoy r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuud. recipes in ragecomic form.

Also love r/circlejerk except now it kind of sucks after the gawker update... Other than that, r/funny, r/music, r/pokemon, r/askreddit, and r/spideymeme.

Da_bomb.com

Hoenn Hype
Ok guys, team time for my B2 (bit late but I'm excited to get it lol)
Darmanitan
Braviary
Chandelure
Samurott
Drifblim
Excadrill

Yes, rock weak I know but it will be a fun team to use in game

Mega Typhlosion

Ok guys, team time for my B2 (bit late but I'm excited to get it lol)
Darmanitan
Braviary
Chandelure
Samurott
Drifblim
Excadrill

Yes, rock weak I know but it will be a fun team to use in game

Depending on the opponent, you have Excadrill 4x resistant to Rock and Samurott is neutral so you'll be fine ;) My team has 6 Fire types and beat Marlon without losing anyone. I have trouble switching in sometimes though. Usually I have to rely on the switches after a KO.

You'll love Chandelure and Darmanitan. In-game, those guys are by no means slow and they hit incredibly hard.

Mega Typhlosion

that is awesome, now go win against the E4 with 1 pokemon!

;D

I would, but I'm too attached to my buddies to let one of them not battle xD I end up switching to another one just so their levels get more or less the same, even though all of my Pokémon could beat it.

I've used one Pokémon only to beat the league in some previous generations, but it's rare. I like all my team to enter battle.

Take Iris's Aggron for example. Emboar OHKOes with Hammer Arm, Darmanitan OHKOes with Bulldoze or Superpower, Camerupt OHKOes with Earth Power and I'm almost sure that Chandelure and Volcarona also OHKO with their STAB Fire attacks. So... It's just a matter of picking one xD

Mega Typhlosion

Just finished the E4 :D

Man, this was easy... The actual E4 got swept by Volcarona, Emboar and Chandelure ALONE! Only used 1 Hyper Potion, 1 Revive and 1 Moomoo Milk and only lost Chandelure because I missed a Will-O-Wisp against that stupid Sturdy/Rock Slide Sawk.

Iris gave me more trouble though. Focus Sash on Haxorus? Damn... Missed the OHKO from Arcanine's Outrage and had Chandelure also OHKO by that idiot's EQ. Then Archeops... he's too fast and powerful. I lost Darmanitan and Emboar to him before Volcarona out-speed him, who was able to bring him into Defeatist range which was enough to avoid the OHKO from Rock Slide with 4 HP left and KO back. Then I had to sacrifice Camerupt to Revive Arcanine and OHKO Druddigon with Outrage.

It was a fun battle ^^

Da_bomb.com

Hoenn Hype
I was going to use Arcanine but I wanted to use Gen 5 pokés

And who made league userbars? I need to give credit in my sig (ps: you guys like my banner?)

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
I'm back!! With W2!!!!

Mega Typhlosion

I was going to use Arcanine but I wanted to use Gen 5 pokés

And who made league userbars? I need to give credit in my sig (ps: you guys like my banner?)

I made them ;)

Arcanine is amazing. It has amazing stats and movepool and was decisive against the Champion. 5th gen Pokémon I can't give you a lot of advice. Your team seems good already. Maybe some Ice-type or Dragon-type, because otherwise the Dragons will give you trouble as Simipour can't always OHKO and he's quite frail.

Mega Typhlosion

By the way, is there anyone who owns either a Morning Sun Growlithe/Arcanine or a high-leveled Male Espeon with Morning Sun that could lend me for a few mins? *-* I'm too lazy to train one until Lv.71 xD

Last edited:

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
White 2 really is amazing! I love it! and I'm so glad I didnt watch any walkthroughs!

Status
Not open for further replies.