• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
if so, who does it go too. i think it could go to any of the curently and regularly active members:

Ninja Eevee
Shade
Norns
Klink
Hudsonn
Skyler
Shadow
Pokemon Beast
Snivy trainer

sorry if i left some people out

Chili

So I can't be a gym leader?

Draco.

Dragon Master.
sry guys for beeing VERY inactive, but something in real life have happened and
i accidently threw my PC to the wall end it broke,

And i will not use my phone to use serebii since i hate the small screen, but i can
come in and see what you have wrote some times back and forth.

but anyway the main thing i wanted to say is.

@Hudsonn98 if you want change all posts that i have in the league.
sincerely all except mine, i can come in and check sometimes when i have battles to do

(mine is Dragon E4)

Mega Typhlosion

I don't mind running the league post if it is too much for Hudsonn and VEVOZ to take care of right now. I'm preety active around here these days, and I'll make sure I warn you guys if I see I'll have an inactive period.

About the post changing, is it enough to ask the mods? Or do I need permission from the owner?

Hudsonn98

Hey all. I have no school tomorrow and the hurricane is going to hit tonight after midnight so yeah. The wind gusts are getting very bad and the rain is coming down in sheets. Hope I don't lose power!

Hudsonn98

How does this sound? I'll take the Hall of Fame post and First Post and everyone gets their own gym/E4 post. Ya dig?

Hudsonn98

Hey Chili, how're ya holding up? The weather is literally getting worse by the hour. This is the worst storm I've ever been in.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
im hopefully going to get Black 2 within 3 days. my team isnt designed for competitive battling, just a regular story playthrough. How does it sound?

1. Lilligant
2. Magmortar
3. Crawdaunt
4. Braviary
5. Espeon
6. ???

When i choose a starter, it will be random, i will then replace whatever fire, water or grass type is in its place.

I love you for using Crawdaunt.

And I think that's a great idea, giving everyone their own posts in the league.

Hudsonn98

Urrghh, just lost power for a few minutes. Okay. I'm going to bed. Wish me luck that I don't blow away...jk. The wind is freaking me out!!! º~º

Da_bomb.com

Hoenn Hype
Urrghh, just lost power for a few minutes. Okay. I'm going to bed. Wish me luck that I don't blow away...jk. The wind is freaking me out!!! º~º

Good luck Hudsonn and Chili! The rain hasn't affected me cuz I'm out of its path but its been super windy lately.

And chili apply in the league post

Draco.

Dragon Master.
Well you only need to tell them that its ok to change and if they need proof just talk to hudsonn, hes clan leader.
he can aprove if its gets any problem, just tell them what post and do what they say you need to do and its done :)

@hudsonn great idea you take tha hall of fame and OP np for me :)

Caluminousdugtrio

class on my back

And i will not use my phone to use serebii since i hate the small screen, but i can

sincerely all except mine, i can come in and check sometimes when i have battles to do

(mine is Dragon E4)

Threw you PC into a wall...? Well, im not gonna ask wut happened. GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK VEVOZ!

Da_bomb.com

Hoenn Hype

(mine is Dragon E4)

Um... Accidentally? Haha but glad to have you back

Thanks. This is really bad.

You're welcome. I'm lucky, not in the path of it

Status
Not open for further replies.