• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
Scorch I'll play your Hunger Games. Playing on hunger games servers is pretty much the only thing I do on Minecraft XD

@Cronkr, Gliscor covers all of Vaporeon and Smeargle's weaknesses, and if you use a fire type to counter Pokemon with Ice type moves that could KO Gliscor, it would be a good team member, perhaps with X-Scissor because it seems like a practical move for a team like yours, and I'm guessing there's going to be a Phychic type in your team (kinda predicting lol) so it would be good to have Metagross since its offensive, backed by one of the dragons that Snivy mentioned.

Spacial

procrastination
I dunno... Can't be bothered to go to sleep... Wanna stay up and post pony pics on Instagram... Can't get to sleep...

Do you have Kik? I don't have Skype, and I'm supposed to be asleep so I wouldn't be able to use it now, but if you want we can chat on Kik.

Jubirev- Site m?i tri?n v?ng
Ng?i hóng site t?t, nhung mãi v?n chua tìm du?c site nÃ*o ung ý. Nh?ng site hi?n nay:
- Adit: Dang g?p v?n d?, chua có thông tin rõ rÃ*ng
- Carattii: Lãi hoi th?p, hi?n v?n dang phát tri?n t?t, tuy nhiên nó l?i lÃ* hÃ*ng TÃ*u
- UPC: Lãi th?p, phù h?p v?i leader, không có k? ho?ch c? th? nên ko th? chi?n lâu dÃ*i
- Gofun: Lãi th?p, d?u tu hoi khó khan qua paytoo. Tuy nhiên, dây lÃ* 1 site có th? chi?n lâu dÃ*i
- 1 s? site invest plan + Hyip khác thì ch? có th? chi?n nhanh

D?n hôm nay m?i tìm th?y 1 site có v? tri?n v?ng, hi v?ng lÃ* 1 site t?t cho anh em choi lâu dÃ*i.
Vì site chua ch?y chÃ*nh th?c nên chua có thông tin c? th?, vi?c bây gi? lÃ* dang ký,các b?n choi solo thì có th? có du?c v? trÃ* t?t, n?u có kh? nang tuy?n ref thì có th? b?t d?u xây d?ng d?i nhóm ngay t? bây gi?
DANG Kà T?I DÂY
S? c?p nh?t RB t?t khi site ch?y chÃ*nh th?c

Mega Typhlosion

So while building a team for the Winter Friendly I realized where being a breeder is good and bad.
Good: while going through my pokemon options I was able to breed my team quickly to the exact requirements I needed.

Bad: the overall strategy my team presents is basic at best. I decided to go with some of my favorites (Vaporeon and Smeargle ftw) and found a strategy that works for them. I'm probably going to lose but excited about doing some competitive battling.

That's how it should be ;) Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I'm going to the Winter Friendly with my Typhlosion. Don't care if that's filled with high-powerful legendaries, I'll always play with the ones I like.

My goal will always be to build a team and a strategy that works with my favorites. That's what true skill is about. Winning with the best Pokémon out there takes no skill.

PS: I'll use a lot of legendaries too, because I like them and because I never got the chance to actually use them for anything useful :p

Last edited:

AlexBW

Better, though...
Is someone up to a double flat battle? I've been searching for a battle to prove my new pokemon, please Fc in the sig is the Black 2 code

Hudsonn98

Is someone up to a double flat battle? I've been searching for a battle to prove my new pokemon, please Fc in the sig is the Black 2 code

Nice to see you actually post for once...and no, since I'm on PO, I can't.

On the other hand, if anyone wants a battle, I'll be on the PO server...my name will be [THT]Hudsonn98.

AlexBW

Better, though...
Sorry if i no pist but i'm too busy, actually i'm in my periodical exams and before i didn't post because i do not know what to talk about but i would try to post more often.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
I wanna play minecraft hunger games!

Hudsonn98

Sorry if i no pist but i'm too busy, actually i'm in my periodical exams and before i didn't post because i do not know what to talk about but i would try to post more often.
I hope you do post more often! It's always nice to have more people join in our convos.
Anyone wanna battle on wi fi or PO?
No but just so you know, your signature is MASSIVE so you might wanna change that.

Caluminousdugtrio

class on my back
Jubirev- Site m?i tri?n v?ng
Ng?i hóng site t?t, nhung mãi v?n chua tìm du?c site nÃ*o ung ý. Nh?ng site hi?n nay:
- Adit: Dang g?p v?n d?, chua có thông tin rõ rÃ*ng
- Carattii: Lãi hoi th?p, hi?n v?n dang phát tri?n t?t, tuy nhiên nó l?i lÃ* hÃ*ng TÃ*u
- UPC: Lãi th?p, phù h?p v?i leader, không có k? ho?ch c? th? nên ko th? chi?n lâu dÃ*i
- Gofun: Lãi th?p, d?u tu hoi khó khan qua paytoo. Tuy nhiên, dây lÃ* 1 site có th? chi?n lâu dÃ*i
- 1 s? site invest plan + Hyip khác thì ch? có th? chi?n nhanh

D?n hôm nay m?i tìm th?y 1 site có v? tri?n v?ng, hi v?ng lÃ* 1 site t?t cho anh em choi lâu dÃ*i.
Vì site chua ch?y chÃ*nh th?c nên chua có thông tin c? th?, vi?c bây gi? lÃ* dang ký,các b?n choi solo thì có th? có du?c v? trÃ* t?t, n?u có kh? nang tuy?n ref thì có th? b?t d?u xây d?ng d?i nhóm ngay t? bây gi?
DANG Kà T?I DÂY
S? c?p nh?t RB t?t khi site ch?y chÃ*nh th?c

Who are you? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.