• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I have a lenovo and it works wonders.
I have a Rayquaza EX FA from Dragons Exalted. I am also saving up for college as well, but I divide up my money between gas, college, and amazon cards (which I mostly use for Pokemon cards)

I'm going into the Airforce to help pay for my college, and I love heights, so high up in an airplane might not be so bad. And alright, fixed, sorry never really payed attention to it. I'm saving money for gas, and personnel enjoyment, like a custom 360 controller, from Evil Controllers, best, but I'm gonna see if i can just get that for Christmas. And y'all are getting pokemon cards in y'all's Walmart, I havnt seen any in mine for like 6 years.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Well, I mean, there are other sites with strategies. Even serebii has its POTW.

Caluminousdugtrio

class on my back
I'm going into the Airforce to help pay for my college, and I love heights, so high up in an airplane might not be so bad. And alright, fixed, sorry never really payed attention to it. I'm saving money for gas, and personnel enjoyment, like a custom 360 controller, from Evil Controllers, best, but I'm gonna see if i can just get that for Christmas. And y'all are getting pokemon cards in y'all's Walmart, I havnt seen any in mine for like 6 years.

OMG Airforce? Good Luck! I think that might mean your not gonna be very active :/

ON TOPIC:

Now I cant connect to Smogon GRRRRRRRR. Been testing out the current Uber ladder lately, nothing too screwy. FS Espeon FTW!

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
OMG Airforce? Good Luck! I think that might mean your not gonna be very active :/

ON TOPIC:

Now I cant connect to Smogon GRRRRRRRR. Been testing out the current Uber ladder lately, nothing too screwy. FS Espeon FTW!

I didn't even think about that. -_O but I'm too tall to fly a jet, I'm 6'1" I think the maximum height is either 5'10" or 5'9". I can be a bomber or cargo plane pilot, but that seems boring, I could be a heli-pilot, but those get shot down all the time. But then there's always the adrenaline if getting shot at, but my cousin went in and he was a mechanic, they went to one place and stayed, I want to travel.

And I wish I could join the tourney, but I don't have Internet at my house. ;(

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
LOLLL GREENTEXT SO FUNY HAHAA

Sorry

Leafgreen is going really well! My team is Venusaur, Butterfree, Farfetch'd, Flareon, and Hitmonchan. I might replace Butterfree for something, maybe a Mr. Mime... But compoundeyes bug powders are so useful :/

Yveltal96

A little more human
Holy ****, I just got a FA Deoxys EX in a Plasma Freeze pack today :O
I freaked out I was soooo happy. Now I won't have to buy it (which is like $70 on amazon)
Picture will come later

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Ive had a few mesages about the weather tourney coming up.

Its most likely going to start next week. im going on a school trip to germany not next week, but from the thursday after to the monday after. i can battle those weeks, from not on certain days

this means you have a week to finalise and get your teams ready.

Spacial

procrastination
I keep looking here and then seeing the discussion and I don't have anything to contribute to it so I don't post.

Help.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
New Discussion:
Could Scizor or other Steel types have niches in Hail weathers rather than Sand?
I know Steelix is a good candidate for Hail, but I really don't know why!

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I really don't know, and I can't see why. The only Steel pokemon that get blizzard are Aggron, Empoleon, Dialga, and Genesect, and all of those bar Aggron are in higher tiers (And Aggron has terrible SAtk).

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
Provided they do their job well, sure.

Hail is more of an anti-weather anyway.

Steelix?

:p I don't really know why it should be a good hail pokemon as...

a) it provides nothing that other pokemon can't do better

b) gets murdered in sun (except for vensaur)

c) gets murdered in sand

d) gets murdered in rain

:/

Hudsonn98

I keep looking here and then seeing the discussion and I don't have anything to contribute to it so I don't post.

Help.

Same here....#missingthecrew #fromthedarkdays

I can't wait to find out how they're going to format the anime in America so they show the whole DA arc since Japan announced the XY anime in October.

Hudsonn98

Ash looks a lot older in the XY saga. Plus his pants are waaaay too skinny.

#whyarewehastaggingthings? #whatiswrongwithus

Yveltal96

A little more human
Sorry I have been really busy these past couple days (all day concerts and took my friends to the amusement park)
And also I am going to be buying a full art ex from my friend, but I haven't decided which one to get: Heatran or Thundurus

Caluminousdugtrio

class on my back
Ash looks a lot older in the XY saga. Plus his pants are waaaay too skinny.

#whyarewehastaggingthings? #whatiswrongwithus

Wait. How do you know that. Is the anime/manga out already????

And guys Serebii got hacked but its all fixed now. You can see everything in the Serebii.Net announcements.

@Yveltal HEATRAN :D

nickabc725

Hoenn Hornist
Sorry I have been really busy these past couple days (all day concerts and took my friends to the amusement park)
And also I am going to be buying a full art ex from my friend, but I haven't decided which one to get: Heatran or Thundurus

I have been extremely busy as well lately, and I feel like scizor could work on a hail team.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Oh yeah, Scizor could work pretty well.

I just made this team for an off-site tournament, anyone want to give me feedback? The criteria is that 1) weather is banned and 2) I (specifically me) must use Cradily. Everyone is assigned a random NU pokemon to use.

Cradily @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 168 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Stockpile
- Recover
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Rock]

I can't get rid of this guy but I could change his moveset. If I'm able to switch into a water type move, the opponent will switch into my stockpile defense boosts. I beat some guy's ferrothorn and the first threee others on his team before he forfeited. I'm using HP Rock over ancientpower because it has better power and I need the PP.

Magnezone @ Air balloon
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SAtk / 220 Spd / 36 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

The team is sort of a DragMag team so I'm using magnezone to take out steels. It can also help get rid of Gyarados if I time everything right.

Haxorus @ Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage
- Low Kick
- Earthquake

First sweeper, Low Kick is for Forretress, the rest is for coverage. Should I give him Dragon Dance over Outrage?

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SAtk / 52 SDef / 204 Spd
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Sets up rocks. I won't be facing any rain teams, but if I do when I practice, I send this guy out first and instantly switch to Cradily for the Storm Drain boost. Toxic is for stalling, other moves for coverage.

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Claw

MixMence scarfed moxie sweeper, works pretty decently. I might switch him for Gyarados, let me know what you guys think.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Trait: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 144 SDef / 112 Def
Calm Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Acid Spray
- Toxic Spikes

I found this set online, basically Acid Spray is so the opponent switches, otherwise they'll get hit had with scald. Rapid spin because tentacruel, and toxic spikes in case I get a chance to set them up.

I have trouble against Gliscor. I need some ice moves. No idea what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.