• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
I was a fan of Bioshock 2 for the new gameplay mechanics and fighting the Big Sister. But it didn't have the atmosphere of the original. I have Bioshock Infinite. It's more mysterious than creepy but definitely as good as the first.

Yveltal96

A little more human
alkjjgbwkhgbsskv I'm so excited. By my next paycheck, I am going to be able to get a PS4 and then I am getting Assassin's Creed Black Flag for it :3

Spacial

procrastination
What's the deal with the sectors anyway?

It's just so people can have more choice, and because if we had just one big ranking system it would get too complicated. Also we're The Hoenn TRIANGLE.

@Yveltal lucky! I'm not old enough to get Assasin's Creed, I really want it. And my only consoles are Nintendo things. I also can't get GTA V but there's a few people in my class who have it. Idk, its cars and guns and stuff so its more for guys but it looks pretty awesome.

Maybe we should steer our conversation back towards Pokemon...

The Exalt

Original
guys, its official I suck at Chaining!

The Exalt

Original
mine is like 5. But i g to keep trying!!!

Spacial

procrastination
My FC is 1418-6808-5475 if anyone wants to play x and y and need another friend for the friend safari, PM me your FC

I don't remember you, are you in the clan?

Chaining is an awesome idea but it can be really frustrating, like if you got a chain of 50 then it broke without you finding a shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.