• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude

物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
This is my current X team:

Greninja Lv 74
Charizard X Lv 60
Lucario Lv 67
Talonflame Lv 71
Beedrill Lv 56
Floette Lv 34

Mega Typhlosion

Hey, how's it going around here? I'm building my future VGC team to use in Battle Spot ;)

Does anybody here have a Jolly Entei with good IV (31 in Speed would be amazing) in 5th (or 4th) Gen that can reserve me for when Pokébank comes out? I'm offering a 4IV Timid Shiny Charmander for it :p

Caluminousdugtrio

class on my back
Entei is a really interesting mon imo since it gets sacred fire now :O

Mega Mewtwo X is also so very amazing in the Ubers meta atm, and Mega Kanghaskan mother of god.

Mega Typhlosion

Entei is a really interesting mon imo since it gets sacred fire now :O

Yeah. I always loved Entei but its movepool was always lacking. Now hopefully it can be viable with Sacred Fire, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Bulldoze and some other nice options to go mixed. Also ExtremeSpeed and Flare Blitz but that will force an Adamant nature from the Event.

MacSpunkmeyer

Username: MacSpunkmeyer
PO name: Rainier
Friend Code:
Desired Division: Sea Sector
Favourite Pokemon: It's between Aggron or Rhyperior
Referrer: Nobody

Note's: I currently do not have any Pokemon games as somebody stole them from me at school, anyway, when i do have the games my game name is always Rainier (Real name in case) and also, this christmas 2013, my older cousin is gonna give me his R4 for DS, plus with his real card games, Black, 1 and 2, White 2, and others so i will be able to play and whatnot, just so you kind people know :)

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Username: MacSpunkmeyer
PO name: Rainier
Friend Code:
Desired Division: Sea Sector
Favourite Pokemon: It's between Aggron or Rhyperior
Referrer: Nobody

Note's: I currently do not have any Pokemon games as somebody stole them from me at school, anyway, when i do have the games my game name is always Rainier (Real name in case) and also, this christmas 2013, my older cousin is gonna give me his R4 for DS, plus with his real card games, Black, 1 and 2, White 2, and others so i will be able to play and whatnot, just so you kind people know :)

Reread the rules buddy. :)

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
What's with the Sir thing? It's badass. Why didn't we add it before?

I should make my team now for competitive. Excadrill + Talonflame is pretty good. Excadrill can spin, tank Electric and Rock attacks and set up an early sweep. Meanwhile Talonflame can beat Fighting and Ground types with its resistances/immunity to them and respond with a late game sweep.

I started Emerald today. My current team in Rustboro Forest is U Like? the Mudkip (Level 12) and Mushroomz the Shroomish (Level 7).

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Yeah. I always loved Entei but its movepool was always lacking. Now hopefully it can be viable with Sacred Fire, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Bulldoze and some other nice options to go mixed. Also ExtremeSpeed and Flare Blitz but that will force an Adamant nature from the Event.

Entei has always been one of my favorites to use. Not necessarily a favorite pokemon, but it's definitely growing on me. I think I'm gonna have to use one after bank comes out.

My friends and I are thinking of sharing a pokemon bank account, does anyone know if that works?

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude

物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
Interesting ideas. Pangoro sucks- go with Scrafty if you need a Dark + Fighting type. Better bulk, set up moves and movepool. Better abilities.
So I took a look on Serebii to compare Pangoro to Scrafty. admittedly,
Scrafty has better defense, and they both have the same max speed (going based on the highest stats of a beneficial nature, of course). However, Pangoro has a higher max attack stat. While I might train a Scrafty just in case, I might lean towards Pangoro cuz I'm not used to playing the defensive. On top of that, Pangoro + Power-Up Punch + Iron Fist = SCORE

MacSpunkmeyer

What's with the Sir thing? It's badass. Why didn't we add it before?

I should make my team now for competitive. Excadrill + Talonflame is pretty good. Excadrill can spin, tank Electric and Rock attacks and set up an early sweep. Meanwhile Talonflame can beat Fighting and Ground types with its resistances/immunity to them and respond with a late game sweep.

I started Emerald today. My current team in Rustboro Forest is U Like? the Mudkip (Level 12) and Mushroomz the Shroomish (Level 7).

If you mean me with the Sir thing, i do it because of the mutual respect i have and for courtesy.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
guys, i remember being so hyped for x and y, and now that im close to potentially getting it, i dont know, it doesnt seem all that exciting anymore. is it worth buying if oim only going to be casually playing it for maybe 1 hour a day. i will have to buy a 3ds with it (or a 2ds i dont mind)

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude

物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
guys, i remember being so hyped for x and y, and now that im close to potentially getting it, i dont know, it doesnt seem all that exciting anymore. is it worth buying if oim only going to be casually playing it for maybe 1 hour a day. i will have to buy a 3ds with it (or a 2ds i dont mind)

I would say so, mostly for the graphics. I just now got to Elite 4 (from what I hear they're easy), but it's only cuz I've been busy. Other people have beat their games already. Also, I have an obsession with dressing up my character. o.o

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Whooo! I finished my wonderlocke with no E4 deaths!!

My chains have been lifted! I'm freeeeeeeeeeee

Nice. Good job.

Oh, I'm thinking about for my next crazy Pokemon breeding spree to be all of the Eevee evos, plus Eevee itself. Any suggestion on sets?

Current ideas

Umbreon w/Leftovers
Careful/Sassy
Synchronize
252 Hp/252 Sp. Defense/6 Attack
-Curse
-Payback
-Toxic
-Moonlight

Leafeon w/??????
Adamant
Leaf Guard/Chlorophyll
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 6 HP
-Swords Dance
-Leaf Blade
-X-scissor
-Sunny Day(?)/Filler(?)

Dunno what to put for Leafeon's last move

Right now, all I got. However, could change. I would really like Iron Tail on it, however that would require a gen 5 Umbreon, and I am not that good to get a flawless or near flawless Umbreon on Gen 5.

Any tips or suggestions help

Last edited:

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Damaging Fairy types. Beyond that, relying on Payback for damage. Places Umbreon weak to some types, however Umbreon doesn't have the best Offensive move list

Status
Not open for further replies.