• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I can breed Chespins in my X version. Thanks anyway.

I want to use Chesnaught now, which is annoying for me. I had a perfect Greninja team, and it's ruined because of Chesnaught. I could swap Gogoat for Chesnaught and Greninja for Clawitzer, and play the game in X. But I think I'll stick with the ninja frog.

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude

物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
ok NOW it is getting weird. Was looking for female pancham to try and breed for adamant one, got Adamant ditto in Wonder Trade that I can breed with my Pangoro. Am tempted to play the lottery.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Guys!!! There's gonna be a celebi event!!!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Yes, Event Celebi. Interesting. Hope it's WiFi.

Still working on competitive teams. I don't know what to do. I should probably stick with the VoltTurn team.

EDIT: Seriously, 24 hours and no one posts? Damn guys. I started Y officially, and got myself a Hasty Froakie to use, called Ninja. I'm now hunting for an Adamant Fletchling, or at least one with a +Attack nature. I don't usually hunt for good natured Pokémon, but I am for now. My spare Fletchlings can be put on the Wonder Trade.

Anyway, I'm going to make myself a team for Competitive (I seriously need one other than the one I've got). I think I'll stick with VoltTurn, because it does work pretty well, plus Rotom + Scizor = ScRotom. Which is pretty funny if, like me, you're immature. If I went with VoltTurn, I think my set up sweeper would be Zygarde, who appreciates Togekiss, Hippowdon and Skarmory gone. Which Rotom and Scizor each lure in and beat. Zygarde also resists Scizor's Fire weakness, and it's Dragon, Ice and Fairy weakness are sorted out with Scizor (and Rotom and Ice).

Anyway, I gave up being a Hunter in Skyrim. No quests bores me. I want to either be a Vampire or a Vampire Hunter.

Vampire:
Race: Redguard
Skills: Destruction, One Handed, Light Armor, Alchemy, Sneak, Conjuration
Equipment: Destruction Spells, 2x Blades Swords, Royal Vampire Armor, Vampire Boots/Gauntlets, Adept Hood

Vampire Hunter:
Race: Breton
Skills: Archery, One Handed, Light Armor, Restoration, Sneak, Alteration
Equipment: Dwarven Enhanced Crossbow, 2x Dragonbone War Axes, Shrouded Cowl, Dawnguard Light Armor/Boots/Gauntlets

Both are mercenaries, so I go with a mercenary way of thinking whichever. The Vampire got turned in a Vampire attack, and was turned into one before they could heal themselves. Forced to look for ways to rid themselves of the disease, they met with the Dawnguard, who in turn led them into finding the Volkihar. They became a Vampire Lord, but couldn't control the power, and thus only uses it in dire situations, or when they get super angry. The Vampire Hunter is the same, except he was trained how to fight vampires before coming to Skyrim, and thus joined the Dawnguard looking to end the vampire attacks in Skyrim. They're a werewolf- immune to the Vampire's affects on the body, and with the animalistic hatred for them. Again, cannot control the power, only used in dire situations, etc. Which is easier to do? Probably the VH, since the Companions doesn't create any issues with mercenary and being a vampire, but the Compnaions force you to become a werewolf. I think I'll try the Redguard (so yeah, vampire. At least I have both options here).

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Yeah, and it's not only this thread - None of my subscribed threads have had new posts since early yesterday...

I made a team for a tournament. It's Pokebank OU format and the rule is that your team must be from one color group. I chose red, and my team consists of:

Sub/SD/BPass Scolipede, Assault Vest Scrafty, Sunny Day Darmanitan, Scarf Rotom-W, CM Latias, and a kinda gimmicky Defog Scizor, since there are no spinners in the Red category. I can post the whole team once I get a chance if anyone wants to c+c.

Mega Typhlosion

Hi all. Hope you are all enjoying your holidays by now :D

What are your plans for when Pokébank comes out? I'll import my former VGC team and use it as a basis for my new one :) That team is my pride, so I'm going to keep improving it, especially adding a mega.

Right now I'm playing SS to get an Entei with good IV's and nature (Jolly) to import. Looking forward to Sacred Fire...

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Yeah, and it's not only this thread - None of my subscribed threads have had new posts since early yesterday...

I made a team for a tournament. It's Pokebank OU format and the rule is that your team must be from one color group. I chose red, and my team consists of:

Sub/SD/BPass Scolipede, Assault Vest Scrafty, Sunny Day Darmanitan, Scarf Rotom-W, CM Latias, and a kinda gimmicky Defog Scizor, since there are no spinners in the Red category. I can post the whole team once I get a chance if anyone wants to c+c.

Interesting team, although I don't see the point in Sunny Day Darmanitan. I'd rather go Banded/Scarfed (Banded +2 Attack Darmanitan with a Speed increase would wreck with Flare Blitz). Defog Scizor isn't gimmicky- it actually works. Anyway, what sort of tournament is it? I think I might give it a try.

Last edited:

GregoryZoroark

Pokemon Master
Hey I am sorry for not posting. I have had problems with girls, depression, and social acceptance lately, I'm back though!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Hey I am sorry for not posting. I have had problems with girls, depression, and social acceptance lately, I'm back though!

Keep fighting my friend! And always remember- *****es love cannons :p

Anyway, I've been thinking about that colour tournament that Poix has been doing. I don't know where the tournament 'is' (as in, does it have a page where people are signing up, or it just some participate if you want to), but I've got an idea for a team of 'blue'.

I started Skyrim, as my Redguard Vampire called Morwenna. She's Level 1 still, and I'm still in the Keep. I went with Ralof, because my character was going to be killed by the Imperials, and as such isn't very happy with them and hates them.

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Interesting team, although I don't see the point in Sunny Day Darmanitan. I'd rather go Banded/Scarfed (Banded +2 Attack Darmanitan with a Speed increase would wreck with Flare Blitz). Defog Scizor isn't gimmicky- it actually works. Anyway, what sort of tournament is it? I think I might give it a try.

That actually sounds like a much better option. I'll give it a try - Plus, the sun kinda hurts my Rotom's hyrdo pump.

Oh, and the tournament already started. It's on the /r/pokemonshowdown subreddit if you wanna see info and the brackets, though.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Oh, and the tournament already started. It's on the /r/pokemonshowdown subreddit if you wanna see info and the brackets, though.

Damn. Aw well, it looked cool. Maybe we'll do that sort of tournament here in THT.

Well, my Skyrim character is about Level 9 or so. She has a Scimitar and is wearing Leather Armor until the vampires show up with their cooler looking armor. I've started the Companions, and I'm doing the Trial, where I have to go and get a Fragment of some Battleaxe. I died, and got set back to the start of the dungeon earlier, and it bored me that I'd have to do it again. So I'm taking a break.

Pokémon wise, I'm considering playing X or Y today, but completing the Pokedex. I probably wouldn't have a set team, just certain Pokémon I'd like to train maybe, like rotation. I'd pick Greninja as my starter, and the rest I don't know. Maybe Talonflame, Gogoat, Florges, Charizard, Venusaur, Blaziken, Alakazam, Gardevoir/Gallade, Pangoro, all those options and more.

Caluminousdugtrio

class on my back
I'm back!!!!

was at Australia for the holidays so I was kind of inactive :p and yeah can't wait for the celebi event!!!

also anyone else excited 'bout the combatants cup??

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I am, sort of. I've got one team made and ready, but not the other, 'cos I want 2 teams to battle with. First one was an Aeigslash + Hydreigon core team, and the second one hasn't been made yet. Doing that now.

EDIT: I have made a second team, but haven't tested it yet.

I'm going to do a Fairy monotype in Y, with Togekiss, Azumarill, Gardevoir, Mawile, Carbink and Wigglytuff. Main issue here is I need someone to breed me a Togepi.

I'm also restarting my Skyrim character. To what, I don't know. Being a Vampire and doing the Companions doesn't work. Plus the Companions are a boring questline. Never finished the College of Winterhold. Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood are alright. Dawnguard, again, I never finished. Dragonborn was OK. Problem is I cannot justify a thief/assassin killing vampires. Why would they do that? I'd like to do a Breton Archer, with a Crossbow and dual wielding War Axes. That would be good for the Dawnguard (Vampire side) and Companions. Maybe a Vampiric Vampire Hunter, the greatest of all vampires. In his/her true form, he is a Vampire Lord, capable of slaughtering several people at a time. Outside of combat, he's/she's a sneaky Stealth Archer, with a dagger for close combat. He/she slaughtered a thousand innocents for Molag Bal, in order to become a powerful Vampire Lord. Unlike Harkon, who did the same thing, they were deeply ashamed for what they did, and used their Vampiric nature to hunt down other vampires and terminate them. Necromancers, other Undead and abominations are all on this characters death list. This is for the Dawnguard questline (annoying how the Dawnguard hate having a Vampire Lord working alongside them) although to be honest I don't see any reason not to go Vampires. Maybe say that the character decided to go undercover and help the Vampires, but eventually slaughter Harkon and retake control over Castle Volkihar.

Wow that was a long and arduous paragraph of utter crap none of you will completely understand. My competitive team is so far SD Talonflame, Leftovers/Chesto Rest Rotom- W, Mega Venusaur, Bulky Excadrill and Mixed TTar with Stealth Rock. What should my last team member be? I'm thinking along the lines of Gengar and Scizor. Scizor creates VoltTurn, but Gengar is hugely offensive.

Last edited:

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
everyone prepared for the combatants cup? ive been so out of it recently ive missed so much metagame wise, btu im trying to get back into it. last time i did it, it was really fun, but it seemed to go on for just a bit too long

The Exalt

Original
Guys, I am so pissed like oh my god I am so mad.
So toady I found a shiny Phantump in the FS. It took 432 encounters then it used cursed and killed all three of my pokemon. I am so kissed ughh.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Guys, I am so pissed like oh my god I am so mad.
So toady I found a shiny Phantump in the FS. It took 432 encounters then it used cursed and killed all three of my pokemon. I am so kissed ughh.

DAAAAYUUUUM! I've had legendaries do similar to me...but a SHINY?! *offers box of tissues*

Status
Not open for further replies.