• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Guys, holy cow. If anyone hasn't tried Weakness Policy Aegislash they need to. Autotomize or SD on a switch-out, then SD again when they hit you with a SE move. Now you're at +4,+2 or at +6 and can sweep with Sacred Sword or Shadow Sneak. It WRECKS.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
It does doesn't it? I've never used it personally, even though I prefer the SD + KS sets due to their defensive and offensive stance, compared to the wallbreaking power of a simple Mixed set.

@ Greg, I think you could make any team unique, with Delphox or not (that's the Fire starter). Did you want a planned team? You're restarting Y. Cool, I want to restart X soon (need to catch Xerneas first). I'll probably go without a starter (don't like Chesnaught much, don't feel like using Delphox and I've used Greninja in Y). As for you, you need a Flying type, or a Pokémon with Fly. Talonflame/Charizard is a no- both have a Fire typing, which whilst having Pokémon with 2 of the same types is OK, Fire is a type you don't need 2 of. Maybe Salamence? You catch Bagon relatively early (on Route 7/8 I think, before Ambrette Town), and an early Dragon is always cool. I'd then catch a Honedge (found on Route 6, before Parfum Palace), to somewhat balance your weaknesses (except Ghost/Dark). 1 Special Attacker (Delphox), 1 Physical Attacker (Aegislash) and a mixed attacker (Salamence, although this could be Physical). Therefore another Special Attacker with Ghost/Dark resists would be good. A Dark type. Lets see... Krookodile, Absol, Umbreon and Pangoro/Scrafty are good choices. None are Special, but that's not a big issue.

So far:
~ Delphox
~ Salamence
~ Aegislash
~ Absol / Krookodile / Pangoro / Scrafty / Umbreon

You need Surf (so a Water type) and with that you may as well nab a Grass type. Vaporeon is a decent Special Water type, Blastoise too. Lapras is cool as well. As for Grass types... Gogoat, Venusaur, Victreebel, Roserade, Abomasnow and Amoonguss are all nice choices. I like the idea of Blastoise + Abomasnow, or Vaporeon + Venusaur. Lapras + Amoonguss are cool if you don't want to use starters from Kanto.

Therefore:
~ Delphox
~ Salamence
~ Aegislash
~ Umbreon / Absol / Krookodile / Pangoro / Scrafty
~ Vaporeon / Blastoise / Lapras
~ Gogoat / Venusaur / Victreebel / Roserade / Abomasnow / Amoonguss

I've tried to pick Pokémon from a range of areas, so you don't have to train a whole team by the second badge. Of course, you don't have to use this at all, and just go for something completely different. Up to you!

I should mention I'm back. My internet unblocked me, and here I am in my awesome glory. I have obviously dropped out of the Combatants Cup II, and so I have decided to make a single team, ladder it and then maybe make an RMT of it. My first tier choice is Ubers. I like the Ubers tier a lot, and I've had some success in the tier.

As for my other games, I've taken a brief break from Oblivion after getting pissed off at the Oblivion Gates. I've gone back to Skyrim, tested some stuff out and have now finally wanted to play a Dragonborn. Why finally? Because I wanted to be motivated to being a good guy. Now I'll just play as I want, use whatever skills I like and so forth. Going to be a Dunmer.

Race: Dunmer / Dark Elf Vampire
Skills: One Handed / Destruction / Conjuration / Restoration / Light Armor or Alteration (perhaps both) / Smithing / Sneak

Back to my Ubers team. Xerneas and Yveltal are the 2 new Pokémon to appear in the tier, and both are deadly. Therefore, it stands to reason you may as well build a team around one. For me, that will be around Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon. I prefer Y to X for one, I like demon birds compared to fairy deer's and the Destruction Pokémon sounds exciting. So yeah.

Typing: Dark / Flying
Weaknesses: Electric, Ice, Rock, Fairy
Resistances/Immunities: Grass, Ghost, Dark, Psychic, Ground
Checks/Counters: Arceus-Fairy, Xerneas (can set up on choiced Dark moves), pink blobs (for special attacking sets), Zekrom (needs to be Scarfed), Ho-Oh (if SR isn't up), Terrakion and Tyranitar (no Focus Blast) can all give Yveltal a hard time. Stealth Rock is also a pain, but its not crippling to Yveltal as it is to some other Pokemon.

I'm a fan of a bulky set, with Oblivion Wing + Life Orb, Sucker Punch for all that Life Orb, Dark Aura boosted Priority. All dat goodness. Focus Blast + U- Turn rounds out coverage, and gives me some momentum should I require it.

717.png

Black Death (Yveltal) @ Life Orb
Dark Aura
EVs: Unknown, could use some help here
Hasty Nature
~ Sucker Punch
~ Oblivion Wing
~ U- Turn
~ Focus Blast

Why the Hasty Nature? Genesect receives a +1 Attack boost due to Yveltal's Defense being lower. U- Turn and Iron Head don't 2HKO I don't think with the standard Scarf set. Depending on my EVs.

Last edited:

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
No problemo my friend. No problem. I should plan an X team come to think of it. Considering starting with either Accelgor or Escavalier (not both). Both are badass. Annoying thing is you need a Shelmet and a Karrablast to trade with one another. Polar opposites and all.

617.png
589.png

Right, need to make this Ubers team. Fairy check- Scizor/Aegislash. Scizor/Mega Scizor checks any Fairy, I think can tank hits from TTar and Terrakion and then respond with Bullet Punch. Aegislash does the same bar TTar. Both can also annoy the blobs. Scizor provides utility with Defog (should I run Mega) and U- Turn shenanigans.

Spacial

procrastination
@Fire Hero congrats! I can't really use my 3DS much because my parents locked it in a cupboard and won't give it to me except for around an hour every day one weekends D:

@Poix Weakness Policy?

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Weakness Policy- when a Pokémon is hit with a Super Effective Attack, that Pokémon receives a +2 to Attack and Speed. This is great for already bulky Pokémon, like Dragonite and Aegislash, who can set up their speed and maybe even their Attack or whatnot, get the boost (living with their nice bulk) and then sweeping. It's good.

As for my Ubers team, Jirachi/Metagross are good teammates as well. I'll wait for Justin to comment, mainly because he's got the experience in X/Y Ubers.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Actually, it's +2 to Attack and Special attack, not speed. Which means it kinda could run a mixed set. Just give it Shadow Ball over SD or something.

Caluminousdugtrio

class on my back
It does doesn't it? I've never used it personally, even though I prefer the SD + KS sets due to their defensive and offensive stance, compared to the wallbreaking power of a simple Mixed set.

@ Greg, I think you could make any team unique, with Delphox or not (that's the Fire starter). Did you want a planned team? You're restarting Y. Cool, I want to restart X soon (need to catch Xerneas first). I'll probably go without a starter (don't like Chesnaught much, don't feel like using Delphox and I've used Greninja in Y). As for you, you need a Flying type, or a Pokémon with Fly. Talonflame/Charizard is a no- both have a Fire typing, which whilst having Pokémon with 2 of the same types is OK, Fire is a type you don't need 2 of. Maybe Salamence? You catch Bagon relatively early (on Route 7/8 I think, before Ambrette Town), and an early Dragon is always cool. I'd then catch a Honedge (found on Route 6, before Parfum Palace), to somewhat balance your weaknesses (except Ghost/Dark). 1 Special Attacker (Delphox), 1 Physical Attacker (Aegislash) and a mixed attacker (Salamence, although this could be Physical). Therefore another Special Attacker with Ghost/Dark resists would be good. A Dark type. Lets see... Krookodile, Absol, Umbreon and Pangoro/Scrafty are good choices. None are Special, but that's not a big issue.

So far:
~ Delphox
~ Salamence
~ Aegislash
~ Absol / Krookodile / Pangoro / Scrafty / Umbreon

You need Surf (so a Water type) and with that you may as well nab a Grass type. Vaporeon is a decent Special Water type, Blastoise too. Lapras is cool as well. As for Grass types... Gogoat, Venusaur, Victreebel, Roserade, Abomasnow and Amoonguss are all nice choices. I like the idea of Blastoise + Abomasnow, or Vaporeon + Venusaur. Lapras + Amoonguss are cool if you don't want to use starters from Kanto.

Therefore:
~ Delphox
~ Salamence
~ Aegislash
~ Umbreon / Absol / Krookodile / Pangoro / Scrafty
~ Vaporeon / Blastoise / Lapras
~ Gogoat / Venusaur / Victreebel / Roserade / Abomasnow / Amoonguss

I've tried to pick Pokémon from a range of areas, so you don't have to train a whole team by the second badge. Of course, you don't have to use this at all, and just go for something completely different. Up to you!

I should mention I'm back. My internet unblocked me, and here I am in my awesome glory. I have obviously dropped out of the Combatants Cup II, and so I have decided to make a single team, ladder it and then maybe make an RMT of it. My first tier choice is Ubers. I like the Ubers tier a lot, and I've had some success in the tier.

As for my other games, I've taken a brief break from Oblivion after getting pissed off at the Oblivion Gates. I've gone back to Skyrim, tested some stuff out and have now finally wanted to play a Dragonborn. Why finally? Because I wanted to be motivated to being a good guy. Now I'll just play as I want, use whatever skills I like and so forth. Going to be a Dunmer.

Race: Dunmer / Dark Elf Vampire
Skills: One Handed / Destruction / Conjuration / Restoration / Light Armor or Alteration (perhaps both) / Smithing / Sneak

Back to my Ubers team. Xerneas and Yveltal are the 2 new Pokémon to appear in the tier, and both are deadly. Therefore, it stands to reason you may as well build a team around one. For me, that will be around Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon. I prefer Y to X for one, I like demon birds compared to fairy deer's and the Destruction Pokémon sounds exciting. So yeah.

Typing: Dark / Flying
Weaknesses: Electric, Ice, Rock, Fairy
Resistances/Immunities: Grass, Ghost, Dark, Psychic, Ground
Checks/Counters: Arceus-Fairy, Xerneas (can set up on choiced Dark moves), pink blobs (for special attacking sets), Zekrom (needs to be Scarfed), Ho-Oh (if SR isn't up), Terrakion and Tyranitar (no Focus Blast) can all give Yveltal a hard time. Stealth Rock is also a pain, but its not crippling to Yveltal as it is to some other Pokemon.

I'm a fan of a bulky set, with Oblivion Wing + Life Orb, Sucker Punch for all that Life Orb, Dark Aura boosted Priority. All dat goodness. Focus Blast + U- Turn rounds out coverage, and gives me some momentum should I require it.

717.png

Dark Aura
EVs: Unknown, could use some help here
Hasty Nature
~ Sucker Punch
~ Oblivion Wing
~ U- Turn
~ Focus Blast

Why the Hasty Nature? Genesect receives a +1 Attack boost due to Yveltal's Defense being lower. U- Turn and Iron Head don't 2HKO I don't think with the standard Scarf set. Depending on my EVs.

Honestly, having both Yveltal and Xerneas on the same team is pretty deadly. They both put huge amounts of offensive pressure onto the opponent with absurd amounts of offensive power. EVS should just be maxed Special Attack and Speed because you don't really need any attack evs (just invest 4) to KO what you really need to kill. With 4 EVs in attack and LO, Sucker Punch already OHKOs regular Psycho Killer and MMY.

Hudsonn98

Restarted X cos boredom...don't have all six members planned but I have five of the final six caught already. Just passed Snorlax in terms of progress. Team (some I got off of wonder trade):

Braixen: lvl 19
Yanma: lvl 18
Dratini: lvl 18
Skiddo: lvl 17
Snorlax: lvl 15 (just caught him)

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
Asked for Espeon on the GTS and got lv50 Timid Magic Bounce (Hidden Ability) !! I was stunned, all I was asking for was a female Espeon, I guess some folks are pretty nice :D Now I can finally start breeding DW Eevees, since the bank is still a no show...

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Restarted X cos boredom...don't have all six members planned but I have five of the final six caught already. Just passed Snorlax in terms of progress. Team (some I got off of wonder trade):

Braixen: lvl 19
Yanma: lvl 18
Dratini: lvl 18
Skiddo: lvl 17
Snorlax: lvl 15 (just caught him)

Nice team! I might have to try using the Wonder Trade Pokémon on my team... maybe. Still like the idea of using Accelgor/Escavalier.

Actually, it's +2 to Attack and Special attack, not speed. Which means it kinda could run a mixed set. Just give it Shadow Ball over SD or something.

I meant to put that. I had the page on it and everything. My mind was on other stuff...

Honestly, having both Yveltal and Xerneas on the same team is pretty deadly. They both put huge amounts of offensive pressure onto the opponent with absurd amounts of offensive power. EVS should just be maxed Special Attack and Speed because you don't really need any attack evs (just invest 4) to KO what you really need to kill. With 4 EVs in attack and LO, Sucker Punch already OHKOs regular Psycho Killer and MMY.

I see. I don't know though, Yveltal could work as a bulky attacker. I mean, with the right EVs (I had them before somewhere...) it could beat a few of its checks/counters with hazards up (Genesect and Ho Oh can be beaten 1 v 1 with Yveltal). But that and Xerneas could be good. I don't know though. On a side note, typing in "okemon x and y good teammates for Yveltal" brings up my previous post! Thought I'd mention. My previous choice of EVs were 224 HP / 68 Atk / 92 SpA / 124 Spe.

"124 EVs outspeed even Max Speed Ho Oh, and the B/W 136 Speed Lugia, which was the fastest many people went to avoid losing bulk. It still can't do anything to Lugia, as Oblivion Wing does less than a 5th to Multiscale Lugia without Special Defense investment. That's with Max Special Attack on Yveltal, with Life Orb Dark Aura. So Lugia is a check to Yveltal. 68 Attack EVs is a 2HKO on Max HP Ho Oh. So 68 + 124 = 132 + 60 = 192. I have 508 EVs to obtain, so that leaves me with 316 EVs to beat down certain threats, such as Mewtwo, Genesect, Aegislash, Arceus Ghost, Gengar/Mega Gengar, Tyranitar and Terrakion. I know Yveltal counters a few of them, but I want to sort out the EVs for dealing with them. 92 SpA EVs let Yveltal 0HKO TTar in Sand (provided it isn't Mega (which is unlikely in Ubers when you have Mega Mewtwo/Gengar/Kangaskhan/Lucario/Scizor) or holding an Assault Vest) and a combination of Sucker Punch + Focus Blast beats Terrakion (Focus Blast it on the switch, Sucker Punch to bypass it's Scarf) in Sand. Otherwise, FB is an 0HKO. It is a 2HKO though, so provided I hit TTar on the switch into FB, it's a solid 2HKO. Or FB + U- Turn is also a 2HKO, should I not want to risk missing. Sucker Punch + Focus Blast beats Mega Tyranitar in Sand. Ghost Arceus is 2HKOed with Sucker Punch, an 0HKO with Stealth Rock on the field. Aegislash is just destroyed by Yveltal. Sucker Punch/Oblivion Wing is a 2HKO on Genesect. Sucker Punch 0HKOes any Gengar, Mega or not. Mewtwo normal is also 0HKOed. With that complete, 216 - 92 = 224 EVs for bulk. 224 HP EVs help it tank hits from stuff like Genesect and Ghost Pokemon. Terrakion and Tyranitar still 0HKO with Stone Edge. Ho Oh 2HKOes with Brave Bird or Sacred Fire, but Sucker Punch 2HKOes first via priority. Ho Oh (standard Sub + 3 Attacks) still only 2HKOes after Rocks. Genesect can only 2HKO after Rocks. Yveltal 0HKOes Ho Oh after Rocks, but not Genesect. So yeah. I should mention it outspeeds most Arceus Ghost, which means Sucker Punch goes before Extremespeed".

I said that. Good luck reading it! I need something to check Lugia, Xerneas, Arceus Fairy and Zekrom. I'd say Xerneas would be good except it only beats Zekrom, as Lugia Whirlwinds it out. I'd like to find something which appreciates Psychic and Ghost types gone. Like a Fighting type. Giratina is a slight issue, as when burned Yveltal can't do much to it. Sucker Punch 2HKOes a Pokémon which doesn't really use attacking moves. So yeah. I don't know. Any suggestions? I'm thinking Scizor, because it can counter Xerneas and Arceus-Fairy, but not Zekrom or Lugia. Zekrom has to be scarfed to threaten Yveltal, for some reason. Sucker Punch is a 2HKO regardless. Not sure if I should use Mega Scizor. Might atick to standard Banded set.

Zekrom is checked by faster Dragons, Wobbuffet, Fairy Pokémon and Ferrothorn. I'm not too sure about Wobbuffet, but what faster Dragons could I use? Kyurem- B/W? Rayquaza? Latias/Latios? Garchomp? Palkia? There were others like Noivern, Arceus- Dragon and Salamence, but I think there're better options for Ubers. None of those particularily threaten Lugia, except maybe Kyurem- W. Scarf set 2HKOes Lugia with Ice Beam, but needs to be wary of hazards and Dragon Tail. Chansey/Blissey work alright as well. Heatran too. Jirachi as well.

I started my Skyrim character last night. He's Level 2, still inside Helgen Keep. Looking decent so far, in terms of how I want to play him. Not too sure about him though, as I keep wanting to play a Conjurer/Witchhunter at the same time. Might make an alternate Xbox profile, and play a Witchhunter on that. Or I could just keep my current character.

Last edited:

The Exalt

Original
Hey guys! Finals are done at my school so I will be more active!

I started hunting Phantump again hopefully i catch it this time XD
I also started watching Fairy Tail and its really really good!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Nice one The Exalt! I need to continue MMing my Adamant Honedge, so I can start MMing my Modest Dieno. The popular Aegislash + Hydreigon core (Hydreigis maybe?) for a WiFi team sounds good.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
2nd Shiny Caught!!

Alright I just caught another shiny!!!! This time it had a good nature :D

;224;
Modest Nature
Caught / Shalour City while surfing
Method / Consecutive Fishing 11th chain (First time I ever got to 11th chain)

Now I have two wild caught shinies :D By the way does anyone know how to post images on here, so I have photo proof of my shiny catches?

$@M@rt#

Indian
Username: $@M@rt#
PO name: Samarth937
Friend Code: n/a
Desired Division: Sky
Favourite Pokemon: Rayquaza, Machamp, Charizard
Referrer: None of the above hehehe

Username: $@M@rt#
Desired Job: Artist
Experience in this position: for 3 years
Why you should get the job: i think i can make banners, and can do many things with sprites. And yeah I am grovyle
Availability: once in a day.

Caluminousdugtrio

class on my back
I see. I don't know though, Yveltal could work as a bulky attacker. I mean, with the right EVs (I had them before somewhere...) it could beat a few of its checks/counters with hazards up (Genesect and Ho Oh can be beaten 1 v 1 with Yveltal). But that and Xerneas could be good. I don't know though. On a side note, typing in "okemon x and y good teammates for Yveltal" brings up my previous post! Thought I'd mention. My previous choice of EVs were 224 HP / 68 Atk / 92 SpA / 124 Spe.

"124 EVs outspeed even Max Speed Ho Oh, and the B/W 136 Speed Lugia, which was the fastest many people went to avoid losing bulk. It still can't do anything to Lugia, as Oblivion Wing does less than a 5th to Multiscale Lugia without Special Defense investment. That's with Max Special Attack on Yveltal, with Life Orb Dark Aura. So Lugia is a check to Yveltal. 68 Attack EVs is a 2HKO on Max HP Ho Oh. So 68 + 124 = 132 + 60 = 192. I have 508 EVs to obtain, so that leaves me with 316 EVs to beat down certain threats, such as Mewtwo, Genesect, Aegislash, Arceus Ghost, Gengar/Mega Gengar, Tyranitar and Terrakion. I know Yveltal counters a few of them, but I want to sort out the EVs for dealing with them. 92 SpA EVs let Yveltal 0HKO TTar in Sand (provided it isn't Mega (which is unlikely in Ubers when you have Mega Mewtwo/Gengar/Kangaskhan/Lucario/Scizor) or holding an Assault Vest) and a combination of Sucker Punch + Focus Blast beats Terrakion (Focus Blast it on the switch, Sucker Punch to bypass it's Scarf) in Sand. Otherwise, FB is an 0HKO. It is a 2HKO though, so provided I hit TTar on the switch into FB, it's a solid 2HKO. Or FB + U- Turn is also a 2HKO, should I not want to risk missing. Sucker Punch + Focus Blast beats Mega Tyranitar in Sand. Ghost Arceus is 2HKOed with Sucker Punch, an 0HKO with Stealth Rock on the field. Aegislash is just destroyed by Yveltal. Sucker Punch/Oblivion Wing is a 2HKO on Genesect. Sucker Punch 0HKOes any Gengar, Mega or not. Mewtwo normal is also 0HKOed. With that complete, 216 - 92 = 224 EVs for bulk. 224 HP EVs help it tank hits from stuff like Genesect and Ghost Pokemon. Terrakion and Tyranitar still 0HKO with Stone Edge. Ho Oh 2HKOes with Brave Bird or Sacred Fire, but Sucker Punch 2HKOes first via priority. Ho Oh (standard Sub + 3 Attacks) still only 2HKOes after Rocks. Genesect can only 2HKO after Rocks. Yveltal 0HKOes Ho Oh after Rocks, but not Genesect. So yeah. I should mention it outspeeds most Arceus Ghost, which means Sucker Punch goes before Extremespeed".

I said that. Good luck reading it! I need something to check Lugia, Xerneas, Arceus Fairy and Zekrom. I'd say Xerneas would be good except it only beats Zekrom, as Lugia Whirlwinds it out. I'd like to find something which appreciates Psychic and Ghost types gone. Like a Fighting type. Giratina is a slight issue, as when burned Yveltal can't do much to it. Sucker Punch 2HKOes a Pokémon which doesn't really use attacking moves. So yeah. I don't know. Any suggestions? I'm thinking Scizor, because it can counter Xerneas and Arceus-Fairy, but not Zekrom or Lugia. Zekrom has to be scarfed to threaten Yveltal, for some reason. Sucker Punch is a 2HKO regardless. Not sure if I should use Mega Scizor. Might atick to standard Banded set.

Zekrom is checked by faster Dragons, Wobbuffet, Fairy Pokémon and Ferrothorn. I'm not too sure about Wobbuffet, but what faster Dragons could I use? Kyurem- B/W? Rayquaza? Latias/Latios? Garchomp? Palkia? There were others like Noivern, Arceus- Dragon and Salamence, but I think there're better options for Ubers. None of those particularily threaten Lugia, except maybe Kyurem- W. Scarf set 2HKOes Lugia with Ice Beam, but needs to be wary of hazards and Dragon Tail. Chansey/Blissey work alright as well. Heatran too. Jirachi as well.

0.0 well, that's some impressive calcs you have there.

Anyway, you could remove U-Turn for Dark Pulse on Yveltal, as that gives you SOMEWHAT of a way to deal with Giratina and Lugia. And you should definitely use Mega-Zor. Even thought it lacks in power compared to its nonmega CB variant, it has tons more special bulk and can tank quite a few moves. Without CB, you can also run Roost, giving you more longevity and just generally being more useful.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
0.0 well, that's some impressive calcs you have there.

Anyway, you could remove U-Turn for Dark Pulse on Yveltal, as that gives you SOMEWHAT of a way to deal with Giratina and Lugia. And you should definitely use Mega-Zor. Even thought it lacks in power compared to its nonmega CB variant, it has tons more special bulk and can tank quite a few moves. Without CB, you can also run Roost, giving you more longevity and just generally being more useful.

Thank you. It was a fun morning collecting them all. I think I'd rather have U- Turn. In an offensive metagame, I'd rather have the ability to switch from the Pokémon being checked into a counter or whatnot than a 3rd Dark move, offering me little- it hits just as hard as Oblivion Wing (80 BP), and Oblivion Wing restores HP. That's just me.

And I shall make Mega-Scizor my second Pokémon! It's extra bulk helps it in taking on those pesky Fairy Pokémon who would happily set up on Yveltal. U- Turn coupled with Yveltal's U- Turn creates momentum grabbing shenanigans. Zekrom and Lugia remain issues for this team.

Current Team:
717.png

Trait: Dark Aura
EVs: 224 HP / 68 Atk / 92 SpA / 124 Spe
Hasty Nature
~ Oblivion Wing
~ Sucker Punch
~ U- Turn
~ Focus Blast

110px-212Scizor-Mega.png

Red-Steel (Scizor) @ Scizorite
Trait: Technician
EVs: 240 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD
Adamant Nature
~ Bullet Punch
~ U- Turn
~ Swords Dance
~ Roost​

What would be a good teammate now?

Anyway, I've decided to screw my Spellsword from Skyrim up and throw it out the window after watching yet another Skyrim Assassin video. But I'll leave it at that.

"Darkness isn't the opposite of light, merely its absence".

Last edited:

Hudsonn98

In a fit of inspiration last night, I fully "amie-d" all of my pokemon to five hearts. MY team is complete as I enter Ambrette Town.

Team:
Braixen
Yanma
Skiddo
Dratini
Snorlax
Sylveon

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
In a fit of inspiration last night, I fully "amie-d" all of my pokemon to five hearts. MY team is complete as I enter Ambrette Town.

Team:
Braixen
Yanma
Skiddo
Dratini
Snorlax
Sylveon

Congratulations. Nice team. I'm currently MMing for a Shiny Adamant Honedge. If anyone wants one, I have a load to spare.

No posts since yesterday? Not good guys. Not good at all. I need help with my Ubers team; where do I continue from Yveltal + Mega Scizor? I need a Fire check, as well as a Zekrom and Lugia check/counter. I was thinking of maybe running Scarf Xerneas. It can easily outspeed Scarf Zekrom, take the Bolt Strike (although it'd preferably take nothing from Outrage/Dragon Claw) and 0HKO it with Fairy Aura Moonblasts. Naïve Xerneas has a chance to 2HKO Lugia with it's Multiscale broken due to Stealth Rock. Only way I'll beat it. +2 Xerneas 3HKOes Lugia with Multiscale, but that's it. Whirlwind it out, and Xerneas is wasted. Yveltal 2HKOes with Sucker Punch, but it uses it on a Pokémon which won't attack. I don't know.

I don't know. I'm planning my Skyrim character. It's fun.

I'm bored; I'm going to make an OU team. Don't know why. It won't work or anything (well it might...).

718.png

Jörmungandr (Zygarde) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Aura Break
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
~ Dragon Dance
~ Outrage
~ Earthquake
~ Extremespeed

Zygarde, the weakling of the 3 Legendaries. Bulkier than Garchomp, Zygarde more often than not finds time to set up a Dragon Dance, usually more than one if all Fairy Pokémon are gone. Outrage is the main Dragon STAB, ripping most teams to shreds very quickly. Earthquake is more commonly used because it doesn't lock Zygarde into a move, and it hits Fairy Pokémon hoping to come in on Outrage. Extremespeed is its main way of nailing Togekiss, who walls Zygarde otherwise, and provides +2 Priority.

681.png

Coat 'O Arms (Aegislash) @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Stance Change
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
~ Shadow Ball
~ Iron Head
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Sacred Sword

Mixed Aegislash is a great anti-Fairy Pokémon, helping Zygarde by 2HKOing Skarmory with Shadow Ball and 0HKOing Togekiss after Stealth Rock with Iron Head. Sacred Sword helps Aegislash against Pokémon who resist Ghost + Steel, such as Bisharp. Shadow Sneak is mainly for Priority, 2HKOing Togekiss when coupled with Iron Head (without Stealth Rock). Aegis also breaks walls, weakening them for a Zygarde sweep. Type wise, Ice, Dragon and Fairy are all covered by Aegislash, and Fire is covered by Zygarde. Ground, Ghost and Dark is not though.

Consider Azumarill- beats Mandibuzz / Mamoswine / Landorus- I (and maybe Landorus- T)

Last edited:

Hudsonn98

wow its dead here isnt it? yikes....don't have school today woot woot.

maybe doing an SS run idk. if i do i'm using Meganium, Ledian, and Slowbro and idk what else. an odd team if i do say so myself

Status
Not open for further replies.