• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudsonn98

Username: $@M@rt#
PO name: Samarth937
Friend Code: n/a
Desired Division: Sky
Favourite Pokemon: Rayquaza, Machamp, Charizard
Referrer: None of the above hehehe

Username: $@M@rt#
Desired Job: Artist
Experience in this position: for 3 years
Why you should get the job: i think i can make banners, and can do many things with sprites. And yeah I am grovyle
Availability: once in a day.

DENIED!

read the rules and try again....

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Very odd. I feel like playing Pearl or Platinum to be honest. Those were my first games I really got into, and I'd like to keep one to complete. HG is pretty cool. If I had to plan a team: Feraligatr / Victreebel / Arcanine / Xatu / Magneton / Mamoswine.

@ Hudsonn... he said Grovyle. "And yeah I am Grovyle" was what he said.

Anyway, no progress on either of my teams via Competitive. Might just restart that OU team, do something else...

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I'll probably have more time to do stuff now, since now that second semester has started I get out of school at 1:15 every day!

I had an idea: Moody Smeargle! It would have to be ingame, of course, but it would be AWESOME!! Just throw on Baton Pass, Protect, and maybe some entry hazards.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I'm almost done breeding it, it's the first pokemon I've ever bred in gen VI. Right now I have a female smeargle with HP/Def/Sdef/Spe and a destiny knot breeding with a male, timid smeargle with Moody and an everstone.

IF I'M DOING THIS WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'm already behind on tonight's homework and I need to spend my time wisely.

EDIT: I'M DOING IT WRONG. I can't pass on the dream world ability. What do?

I'm assuming I have to breed the IVs onto a male smeargle and then breed the male with a Timid, moody female. I think that's right.

Last edited:

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
You want to pass on Moody? The female is the one that has to possess it. Males have a 20% chance of passing on their ability while for females it skyrockets to 80%.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Exactly.

I have decided to scrap my Ubers team momentarily, due to the fact I need help with it. Instead I'll be making a new OU team.

This is strikingly similar to before...

Hinnoron means Fire-Eyes (Male) as does Hinnorel / Hinneril / Hinnoreth (Female). I'm noting this for Skyrim.

Last edited:

The Exalt

Original
Hey guys! So I changed my shiny target to 2 Snadshrews. Sandshrew has always been my favorite pokemon ever since I was little. So I want to get the whole evolutionary line in shiny form. Wish me luck! ^.^

The Exalt

Original
Hey guys! Once Pokebank comes out, I am gonna store my pokemon in there and start a badgequest. I am thinking a team of

Froakie/Bulbasaur/Torkoal/Sandshrew/Glaceon/Hawlucha
I love all of these Pokemon especially Shiny Mega-Venasaur

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Hey guys! Once Pokebank comes out, I am gonna store my pokemon in there and start a badgequest. I am thinking a team of

Froakie/Bulbasaur/Torkoal/Sandshrew/Glaceon/Hawlucha
I love all of these Pokemon especially Shiny Mega-Venasaur

Good luck with that. Badge-Quests are hard things to do.

~ I'm going to restart Pearl, and play with this team: Empoleon / Staraptor / Mismagius / Rapidash / Roserade / Medicham (Roserade caught as a Roselia, Medicham caught before Candice). Should be alright.
~ As for Skyrim, going to restart again after my Assassin character got ****ed up. I'll be playing as a Dark Elf.

Name: Hinnoron
Race: Dunmer/Dark Elf (same thing) Vampire (possibly)
Primary Skills: One Handed, Destruction, Conjuration
Minor Skills: Sneak, Light Armor, Restoration
Apparel: Chitin Armor / Ring of the Erudite or Ring of Conjuration/Destruction / Necklace of Conjuration/Destruction or Gauldr Amulet
Weapon(s): Destruction spells, Necromancy, Bound Sword --> Daedric or Ebony Sword
Questlines: Main Quest, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Dawnguard (Volkihar or Dawnguard), Dragonborn, College of Winterhold, Civil War (Imperials)

Last edited:

The Exalt

Original
Does anyone here have Girafarig and Stantler they could trade me? I am trying to get the Shiny Charm for my future hunts!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I lack the patience to be able to do anything of the sort.

Well, my Dunmer character failed too :-/. Need some inspiration. At the moment i have none, for Pokemon Competitive or even Skyrim :(

Might try a pure Thief character in Oblivion. Pickpocket / Security / Sneak / Illusion / Mercantile / Speechcraft / Acrobatics - no combat, only subterfuge and stealing. A moneymaker basically. When in combat, end it abruptly with Calm spells, steal their stuff and continue on your journey. Race would probably be Argonian.

My new Skyrim character shall be a High Elf. What it'll be, I don't know. Probably a Vampire Hunter in service to Stendarr, Divine God of Mercy and Justice. Yes actually, that'll work lovely.

@ The Exalt, I don't have either of those. Try the GTS maybe?

Back to Pokemon. My new competitive team shall be a Sand team, maybe. I like TTar a lot.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Exactly.

I have decided to scrap my Ubers team momentarily, due to the fact I need help with it. Instead I'll be making a new OU team.

This is strikingly similar to before...

Hinnoron means Fire-Eyes (Male) as does Hinnorel / Hinneril / Hinnoreth (Female). I'm noting this for Skyrim.

If you want help with an ubers team I would be happy to assist you. Just send me a PM and I'll get to it asap. I work a lot so ill get to it when i can.
A
You people need to play gw2 so i don't feel stupid when i talk about it lol. Anyways I am pretty excited because this new living world event that is going on right now leads me to believe that we are going to be fighting the elder fire dragon primordus, master of the destroyers soon which brings me great joy. we have only fought one elder dragon so far and that is zhaitan the elder undead dragon and his bossfight was a little too easy so i am hoping the dungeon for primordus is good and that his bossfight is as good as the twisted marionette

The Exalt

Original
I lack the patience to be able to do anything of the sort.

Well, my Dunmer character failed too :-/. Need some inspiration. At the moment i have none, for Pokemon Competitive or even Skyrim :(

Might try a pure Thief character in Oblivion. Pickpocket / Security / Sneak / Illusion / Mercantile / Speechcraft / Acrobatics - no combat, only subterfuge and stealing. A moneymaker basically. When in combat, end it abruptly with Calm spells, steal their stuff and continue on your journey. Race would probably be Argonian.

My new Skyrim character shall be a High Elf. What it'll be, I don't know. Probably a Vampire Hunter in service to Stendarr, Divine God of Mercy and Justice. Yes actually, that'll work lovely.

@ The Exalt, I don't have either of those. Try the GTS maybe?

Back to Pokemon. My new competitive team shall be a Sand team, maybe. I like TTar a lot.

I tried. Everyone wants Legendaries for those two... :(

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I see. It is annoying.

I'm going to continue breeding Honedge tonight, for my Shiny Aegislash. Because Shiny Aegislash is badass. Then I'll breed for Shiny Dieno, for Shiny Hydreigon. That's a decent core in OU, if a bit slow.

I originally had a Skyrim character posted here, but I don't know if I want to use that anymore. Not sure about my Oblivion Thief- it could work, but then again it might not. I am really unsure. And that frightens me, believe it or not. Being unsure of what to do...

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Guys, I never realized how much of a bitch Smeargle is to teach moves to. If anyone has any suggestions let me know, the only place I know of where you can double battle is Le Wow -_____-

I gave it 252HP/252Spe/4SDef and I want to give it Stealth Rocks/Baton Pass/Protect/Spore.

Status
Not open for further replies.