• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Hey guys, I am back. Just got rejected by a girl at school :( (Eh, been rejected 2 times before so kinda used to it now) But luckily the guild can cheer me up!

Anyways, Romeo we could battle on PS if you want, what's a good time? Standard singles. I know you wanna battle the members and I honestly wanna rank up as well as test my team a bit more before I make it in game.

Romeo32

Hey guys, I am back. Just got rejected by a girl at school :( (Eh, been rejected 2 times before so kinda used to it now) But luckily the guild can cheer me up!

Anyways, Romeo we could battle on PS if you want, what's a good time? Standard singles
Don't get discouraged bro, at least you're confident enough to actually ask girls out (unlike me lol). And if by standard singles you mean Smogon 6v6 then I'm down for that. Will you be available in about an hour?

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Don't get discouraged bro, at least you're confident enough to actually ask girls out (unlike me lol). And if by standard singles you mean Smogon 6v6 then I'm down for that. Will you be available in about an hour?

Lol, I just think every rejection makes me stronger, I mean my 1st and 2nd made me depressed but now thanks to me being used to it I'm fine. Plus I asked her within a day, while my first took about a year and my 2nd about 3 weeks! Kinda annoying my friends say I'm desperate yet my 2nd crush was months ago and my 1st a year ago. Enough about that, this is a pokemon guild not a love life guild lol.

I ment battle spot rules. Although I think my team qualifies for OU even if it's made for battle spot, so we can do battle spot on smogon or maybe OU, whatever you prefer. We could right now as my best times to battle are between 3 and 6 on school days since at 6 my mom gets home and asks me to help her with chores.

Romeo32

I battled Fossildude 4 times on Showdown, once in a 6v6 and three times with Battle Spot rules. I won all four times. The scores (in order) were: 3-0,3-0,3-0,1-0

That puts me at 125 SP and Corphish rank.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Lord Groudon will take revenge for you against those sea thugs, don't worry :p

K lol.

Edited my team a little bit, I think I can build it in game it's done me very well on showdown.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Thunder Punch
- Mach Punch
- Facade

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Protect
- Wish

Greninja @ Expert Belt
Ability: Protean
EVs: 44 Atk / 212 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide
- Scald
- Dark Pulse

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Atk / 100 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Volt Switch
- Super Fang

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Facade
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Okay, chaining on the sand is too hard so I have a request.

Username: Fire Hero
Sector: Land
Time available: From Saturday onwards I'll be around most of the time due to holidays.
FC and IGN: In signature
Sector Type Request: Land
Pokémon: Trapinch
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Any
Egg moves: None
HA: Any
Nickname: None
I have read and will abide by all rules.

And another:

Username: Fire Hero
Sector: Land
Time available: From Saturday onwards I'll be around most of the time due to holidays.
FC and IGN: In signature
Sector Type Request: Sea/Sky
Pokémon: Ralts
Nature: Calm
Ability: Trace
Egg moves: Ally Switch
HA: N
Nickname: None
I have read and will abide by all rules.

Can you list me the pokeballs you have available for these Pokémon? Thanks.

I'll have to catch a trapinch but shouldent be to hard any particular ball? And ralts is in a premier ball

Also the berry farm was shut down but I'm not giving up, it'll be a designated farmer breeding berries for all guild. Ev reducing berries, battle berries and rare berries and pokeblock berries no biggie

And the training section would include teaching ev training, Iv breeding, team building: theme, strategy, and move sets and counters and support for the team.

togepi/mudkip/poliwag are ready for trade

My turn to post a team (all hatched and grown up except heatran) lol after next post I will update the ccat and the curent situation.

Talonflame @focus sash
Adamant
Gale wings
-flare blitz
-acrobatics
-roost
-swords dance

Hippowdon @smootherock
Impish
Sand stream
-earthquake
-slack off
-toxic
-whirlwind

Excadrill @choice scarf
Adamant
Sand rush
-earthquake
-iron head
-rock slide
-rapid spin

Azumarill @leftovers/sitrus berry
Adamant
Huge power
-belly drum
-play rough
-Aqua jet
-super power

Heatran @leftovers
Calm
Flash fire
-stealth rock
-protect
-lava plume
-earth power

Serperior @life orb
Modest
Contrary
-leaf storm
-hp rock
-iron tail
-giga drain

Last edited:

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
I'll have to catch a trapinch but shouldent be to hard any particular ball? And ralts is in a premier ball

Also the berry farm was shut down but I'm not giving up, it'll be a designated farmer breeding berries for all guild. Ev reducing berries, battle berries and rare berries and pokeblock berries no biggie

And the training section would include teaching ev training, Iv breeding, team building: theme, strategy, and move sets and counters and support for the team.

togepi/mudkip/poliwag are ready for trade

My turn to post a team (all hatched and grown up except heatran) lol after next post I will update the ccat and the curent situation.

Talonflame @focus sash
Adamant
Gale wings
-flare blitz
-acrobatics
-roost
-swords dance

Hippowdon @smootherock
Impish
Sand stream
-earthquake
-slack off
-toxic
-whirlwind

Excadrill @choice scarf
Adamant
Sand rush
-earthquake
-iron head
-rock slide
-rapid spin

Azumarill @leftovers/sitrus berry
Adamant
Huge power
-belly drum
-play rough
-Aqua jet
-super power

Heatran @leftovers
Calm
Flash fire
-stealth rock
-protect
-lava plume
-earth power

Serperior @life orb
Modest
Contrary
-leaf storm
-hp rock
-iron tail
-giga drain
Fantastic. When are you available to trade?

Eevee has already sent a message to the mods regarding this, so it's something he's in charge of. Hope it doesn't take long.

I won't join a war team, but I agree that we should challenge somebody. Snivy and Eevee shoould take care of it.

Not exactly. We don't have that many posts, so the breeding and the donation shops were going to have separate posts but the leagues, the CCAT and the other events would be together in a post for "Community Events". I think snivy was going to take the post because of the CCAT (to keep it updated), but talk to him if you want the post for the SSB League. Same goes for The Last Jedi and the WiFi League. Just keep that discussion in private to avoid confusion for other members. From my side, I'll only need the Shiny Hunt to be included there.

There were three issues regarding that tournament. The first one was the release of ORAS that got everyone distracted from that kind of stuff. That can be addressed soon though. The second one is something I didn't know back then which is the fact that Mega Rayquaza can hold items, so we need to add a rule to prevent an item being held, or nothing can stop that thing. Honestly, I'm still too focused on ORAS to actually concentrate on a tournament but we'll see :p
The third one is the post, which I still need to address :X We need a tournament thread and I don't know who will be in charge of the thread.

Well, snivy needs to update the war team post as the CCAT is there too, so we can all know what's going on. But I've not been participating so I doon't know the details.

I'm giving out prizes for ranking up on the Land Sector, and you can give anything as far as I'm concerned lol I've been offering IV-bred Pokémon, but I plan to offer events and items as well for higher rankings. I'll be changing that over time because it all depends on the sector's needs for activity and contributions.

I'd also like to encourage Sky and Sea leaders to do some local events like the "Battling Weekend" I made some time ago, to encourage battles and trades and overall activity on the sectors and to add some competition between the sectors as well.

Okay. I'll massage Eevee to get permission for a new Post.

SSB League Update: You can now only battle once per day. Any other sets will not count. Also, winning a sets now only garners 10 SP. People who have already won sets for 25 SP will still keep their SP.

Last edited:

Romeo32

Okay. I'll massage Eevee to get permission for a new Post.

SSB League Update: You can now only battle once per day. Any other sets will not count. Also, winning a sets now only garners 10 SP. People who have already won sets for 25 SP will still keep their SP.
Can I have a massage too? :p

And there goes my quick way to grind SP, but in all seriousness that's fair, I guess I'm glad I took advantage of it while it lasted.

Also quick question: Is there any sort of try out/ test for joining the war team? I assume there is but I don't see anything about it in the main posts.

And another question: Does that rule mean you can only count one set against each person, or does it mean that if I play with two different people that I can only count my wins against the first person I fought.

Last edited:

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
I hate when a new page comes and people don't see my post on the recent page :/

Also, watched a video on IV breeding, it sorta helped but still kinda confused on breeding the IV's to certain stats and stuff.

Man I wish I had SSB4 right now, gotta wait til xmas, but I have no SP :(

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
A Nest Ball would be nice. If not, anything is fine ;) Thanks.

Will take time to get thrn in their specific ball, trapinch is not taking all the ivs lol

CCAT has been found!

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin --> Sand Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Rash / Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast

Tyranitar @ Leftovers / Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Sassy / Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit / Fire Blast / Ice Beam

Excadrill @ Air Balloon / Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 140 Def / 120 SDef
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb / Clear Smog
- Stun Spore / Foul Play / Clear Smog

there's the current team. We need an answer for mamoswine and that brings us to needing a 6th member. Move sets please.

well, I am going to build that team in game now, any last thoughts before I do?

Sounds like a solid team go for it

LynxForte

The Phoenix
For the CCAT.

Rotom-W (Chesto Berry)
Levitate
Bold
248 hp/216 def/16 spe
- volt switch
- hydro pump
- WoW
- rest

If the plan is to go for a Sand team then Gastrodon

Gastrodon (leftovers)
Storm Drain
Bold
252 hp/252 def/4 spd
- scald
- earth power
- toxic
- recover

Last edited:

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Can I have a massage too? :p

And there goes my quick way to grind SP, but in all seriousness that's fair, I guess I'm glad I took advantage of it while it lasted.

Also quick question: Is there any sort of try out/ test for joining the war team? I assume there is but I don't see anything about it in the main posts.

And another question: Does that rule mean you can only count one set against each person, or does it mean that if I play with two different people that I can only count my wins against the first person I fought.
That's okay. Next month I'll be hosting another tournament. The winner will be awarded 75 SP. Also, only once a day and only one person per day. I may change the SP however, because on the once-per-day rule.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
For the CCAT.

Rotom-W (Chesto Berry)
Levitate
Bold
248 hp/216 def/16 spe
- volt switch
- hydro pump
- WoW
- rest

If the plan is to go for a Sand team then Gastrodon

Gastrodon (leftovers)
Storm Drain
Bold
252 hp/252 def/4 spd
- scald
- earth power
- toxic
- recover

Is CCAT a member here or something?

Also gonna start building my team in game tommorow. Although I'm gonna research a bit more about IV's before doing so. Once I start building in game, the breeding crisis starts again! But I like having so many eggs when it shows eggs hatched when I am battling someone, makes me feel accomplished :D

Last edited:

Romeo32

That's okay. Next month I'll be hosting another tournament. The winner will be awarded 75 SP. Also, only once a day and only one person per day. I may change the SP however, because on the once-per-day rule.

Sounds good, still not clear on the War Team thing :/

Status
Not open for further replies.