• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo32

I completely forgot about Heat Wave. Thank you!! I think I'll put the 4 EVs into HP for Stealth Rocks. And I think I'll replace Substitute with a Hidden Power. Thanks!

Don't put 4 EVs into HP! If you do that you will have an even HP number, making you take 25% on each switch, if you have an odd HP number the game rounds the damage down to 24%, giving you one extra switch in.

Don't put 4 EVs into HP! If you do that you will have an even HP number, making you take 25% on each switch, if you have an odd HP number the game rounds the damage down to 24%, giving you one extra switch in.

Oh no I'm talking about battling at Level 50, when it has an even number without investment, so the 4 gives another switch in :)

Romeo32

Oh no I'm talking about battling at Level 50, when it has an even number without investment, so the 4 gives another switch in :)

Oh, ok. I always assume level 100 because I mostly play in Showdown, I didn't know that 4 actually gave you an odd number at level 50. The more you know!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Megas Will be allowed to use :) also please remember to look at the banned list, but other than that we are on track to open jan 11, just need more to really abuse the playoff scenario, and i am starting on the Christmas delibird for all who asks.

I wrote my friend at game freak to vent about team rocket getting annoying in every pokemkn series, and he says that's all the complaints they get lol I'm like tell the network ppl to do something. I hate team rocket.

bringing up again the battling teaching section for the guild, where we teach Iv, ev, team building, type coverage and everything else needed to make a competitive player

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
I feel so left behind. You guys post so fast.

Username: Ekans647
Time Zone: MST (GMT -7)
XY or ORAS: ORAS

What Megas are banned?

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I'm really interested in this League thing, but it's WiFi and I don't know if I'll have the time to beat the game, breed a team with the correct IVs and EVs and train them for WiFi battles. You know? Anyway, I'll start building my ORAS OU team soon.

Got my Undead Warlock to Level 18, they've changed Soulstone to only work on people in your group, not on yourself anymore. Which is fair enough, but I liked being able to resurrect myself when I needed to. I did a dungeon that took ages since the tank screwed up, which meant we had to kick him and get a new one. Then the healer left and we needed a new one of those. I didn't get any good gear from it either really, was looking for good enchantments and got nothing except a wand. Sucks, but I'll keep trying.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
Great, finally bred a 5 IV froakie but it has the wrong nature. Earlier I got a female 5 iv froakie on gts and used that with the one I borrowed here, but neither have the right nature. Now I have to put in my original hasty froakie with 2ivs with an everstone so I can get the right nature, but the chance of getting 5 ivs is lower :(

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
If you have 2 5IV froakies, just breed with the destiny knot until you get 2 6IV froakies. Then with the destiny knot still on, you can just keep going until you get the nature you want. There only 6 stats and 17 natures so its not too much effort.

Mega Typhlosion

Since the new posts aren't ready yet, I can now announce that the donation and breeding shops were transferred to the OP under these names:

THTBreeders_zpsc80a0acd.png

DeoxysSpaceExchange_zpsd90a3170.png

The Last Jedi is still running the breeding one and I'm still running the donations. This way we make it clear that it is for the whole clan.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
If you have 2 5IV froakies, just breed with the destiny knot until you get 2 6IV froakies. Then with the destiny knot still on, you can just keep going until you get the nature you want. There only 6 stats and 17 natures so its not too much effort.

I am breeding with the destiny knot, and believe me, breeding for natures is a pain when none of the parents have the right nature with an everstone to pass it on. Took me two weeks to get an azumarill with the same nature before, and I wasn't even breeding for ivs! A 5 iv can show up at any time with these two, and if its a female with the wrong ability I can switch it with the original, if it's a male with the wrong ability that sucks, but i'll just have to keep trying.

Mega Typhlosion

Dear Land Sector members:

In order to celebrate the announcement of the VGC 2015 ruleset, we're having the VGC Christmas Battling Season.

From 24th December (12:00 AM) to 1st January (11:59 PM) every win in a VGC Battle against fellow guild members will earn Land Sector members *30 SP* instead of 10.