• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
180 eggs hatched. Probably 30 5IVs and 2 6IVs. Still have 3 boxes to hatch before I have to start breeding again.

Mega Typhlosion

The fruit of my egg hatching

I would like to donate a Pokémon!

Username: LynxForte
Timezone & Availability to trade: EST (gmt -5), 10 am - 2:30 pm
Pokémon: Meditite
Shiny (Y/N): N
Nature: Jolly
Level: 1
Ability: Pure Power
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Bullet Punch

Donation accepted ;) I'm available now. You get 7 SP.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Sorry guys for my absence, my internet just stopped working yesterday and I haven't got it back yet. Should hear from my electrics company by tomorrow, although I doubt I'll be on until Sunday/Monday. Kind of relieved the war hasn't begun just yet, so I should be about for that and I wish the war team the best of luck until I return. I'm sure we'll do well. Peace out.

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Hey guys, sorry for the somewhat inactivity recently. If possible, I'd like to be just a sub on the war team since I may only be able to battle on Sundays given I have returned to AIT as of Monday. Hope it's not of any inconvenience.

Also, I may not be able to do much until I return in February since I won't have frequent access online barr that of my phone service.

Romeo32

Hey guys, sorry for the somewhat inactivity recently. If possible, I'd like to be just a sub on the war team since I may only be able to battle on Sundays given I have returned to AIT as of Monday. Hope it's not of any inconvenience.

Also, I may not be able to do much until I return in February since I won't have frequent access online barr that of my phone service.
Well as of right now you're in the lineup for the war that is currently going on, so hopefully you can make it work this one time because both our subs are inactive. I guess I could sub for you if I had to :/

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
I'm looking into upgrading my cell service to adapt a HotSpot app

Correction: My phone allows me a somewhat odd version of PS to access.

Last edited:

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
just a quick question, is it ok for me to join a club on this forum and remain in the THT? there's been one that i've been looking at for a while but if i had a choice between the two, i'd always go with THT :)

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I am getting nowhere with the snorunt!
Over 200 search level and still no sign!!!

Spacial

procrastination
I am getting nowhere with the snorunt!
Over 200 search level and still no sign!!!

The search level doesn't actually affect the probability of finding a shiny. The Dexnav simply has an increased rate for a shiny encounter. Just keep chaining and you'll find a shiny sooner or later.

I'm arranging my war battle to be tomorrow since my opponent VMed me, so I assume the war has begun? Good luck THT, lets win this :3

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Good luck with the war guys! Also ponymon, I didn't reply to your earlier message about having a VGC battle so if you want one then i'll be in the showdown lobby as Shade2000. It should be useful as you have a rain team (i think) and that's my weakness so I can see how to get around it if you wouldn't mind helping!!
I decided which version of my team i'm going with. i'm using Lapras and trick room meowstic, as Sunny day could hinder Lapras.

Wining about 93% of my matches. Did about fifteen yesterday and only lost one!!

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Well I'm briefly online now to see how everyone's doing and answer my VMs. It turns out I may have a bigger problem than I expected and being realistic my internet may not be back up for another 2-7 days. Chances are I miss a majority of the war unless I get back Sunday and it's fixed (Tuesday at the latest). Otherwise I'm afraid I cannot compete. In my absence I would ask Ekans647 to basically do my job in regards to the war since he helped me build the war team post and has given me some wonderful ideas, so I think he'd be good at it (not step in for me for the war since he's part of the team, just let ger9119 now of any possible events and all). Good luck, I'll try and come on here and there.

Spacial

procrastination
Argh that sucks Snivy, hopefully you'll get your internet back up soon! I realise you can't read this though so yeah...

Had three battles with Shade with VGC 2015 rules on Showdown, won 2 and lost 1. I'm terrible at giving constructive criticism to people but if you're having trouble with Rain teams then try to take advantage of the rain with Pokemon like Lapras and if you see someone with Pokemon that may be a Rain team DO NOT bring Rat-A-Tat in. It will be destroyed. Eruption does 50% less damage in the rain so its best to use Landorus instead, even with abundant Water types it should at least fare better than your poor M-Camerupt xD

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
It would appear that I have been inactive; in reality I have been reading what everyone has been posting for days, only I have forgotten to post myself... :|
Anyway, hope the war goes okay, also it looks like a Contrary Snivy might be coming my way soon, if anyone wants one bred.

Mega Typhlosion

Good luck with the war guys! Also ponymon, I didn't reply to your earlier message about having a VGC battle so if you want one then i'll be in the showdown lobby as Shade2000. It should be useful as you have a rain team (i think) and that's my weakness so I can see how to get around it if you wouldn't mind helping!!
I decided which version of my team i'm going with. i'm using Lapras and trick room meowstic, as Sunny day could hinder Lapras.

Wining about 93% of my matches. Did about fifteen yesterday and only lost one!!

That sounds great ;) Maybe it's time to start breeding those guys then. And try to get Cresselia :p

I don't think Sunny Day and Lapras are mutually exclusive. Sunny Day is not mandatory, unlike Drought, so you can use it only when Lapras is not on the field or when you need to change the weather. For example against Rain teams, you won't be using water moves, so you'd benefit greatly in having the ability to change the weather and maybe force Politoed out. Lapras would still hit Swampert, Thundurus, Tornadus, Ludicolo, Politoed, Azumarill super effectively with Freeze Dry so it wouldn't be that bad. If you face a team weak to water, keep sun off until you feel safe, so you can spam Lapras's moves in neutral weather.
My team has Drought Ninetales and Azumarill and most of the times it works perfectly fine, since my main STAB is Play Rough (as yours should be Freeze Dry). It's nice to have several possible strategies.

Ponymon's remark is also valid, as your strategy involves Camerupt as its main point, Rain teams shut you down, so you may want to have a plan that involves either protecting Camerupt or don't take it at all for those battles. Storm Drain Gastrodon or Cradily are interesting choices to counter Rain, and Mega Mawile could still abuse TR against Rain. Mega Abomasnow gets a mention as well. Resists everything Rain teams send towards it, abuses TR, changes weather, and has a powerful spread STAB in Blizzard.

Last edited:

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
It would appear that I have been inactive; in reality I have been reading what everyone has been posting for days, only I have forgotten to post myself... :|
Anyway, hope the war goes okay, also it looks like a Contrary Snivy might be coming my way soon, if anyone wants one bred.

we were being watched the whole time O_0

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Well I'm briefly online now to see how everyone's doing and answer my VMs. It turns out I may have a bigger problem than I expected and being realistic my internet may not be back up for another 2-7 days. Chances are I miss a majority of the war unless I get back Sunday and it's fixed (Tuesday at the latest). Otherwise I'm afraid I cannot compete. In my absence I would ask Ekans647 to basically do my job in regards to the war since he helped me build the war team post and has given me some wonderful ideas, so I think he'd be good at it (not step in for me for the war since he's part of the team, just let ger9119 now of any possible events and all). Good luck, I'll try and come on here and there.
I shall do that with honor. I'll alert the war thead about this.

Sorry for my inactivity. I've been lurking but I didn't have anything of worth to say.

Spacial

procrastination
If anybody wants to watch I'm having my war battles now, the PS server is battletower.psim.us I lost the first one but it was very close (one move would have changed it). Theres a whole lot of people from SE watching if you guys want to join the crowd.

Lost the second as well. Sorry guys :/ SE seem to be quite formidable, I was looking at some of their past wars and they won all of them

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

@jyl5555:

1- Careful with the multi posting. There's an "Edit" button, you don't need to keep posting for small things like that, it ends up spamming the whole thread.

2- You can use the Donation Shop as it belongs to the guild. Just make sure you return the Pokémon in case you borrow one :)

@Ponymon: Good luck for the war battles :D I can't join now, but post the replays afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.