• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hoenn Triangle

Are you Entering the NU Tourney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
You can get them from the gts and them breed. I'm breeding in XY

No, I want pokemon I can find in XY, that way while the daycare breeds I can hunt for shinies there too, it's just more reliable imo.

EDIT: Decided on carvanha for shiny contest.

Last edited:

Romeo32

No, I want pokemon I can find in XY, that way while the daycare breeds I can hunt for shinies there too, it's just more reliable imo.

EDIT: Decided on carvanha for shiny contest.
I already have Carvanha, you have to pick one no one else has claimed. Check the Community Events post on the first page to see what's still available

Fossildude747

Fossil Fighters Fan!
I already have Carvanha, you have to pick one no one else has claimed. Check the Community Events post on the first page to see what's still available

Ok I choose Bagon. I doubt I will win, but if I even get 1 shiny 30 SP will be nice.

Also, ponymon is always on when I am not available to Sm4sh, so anyone up for a set? I wanted to fight him but apparently not.

EDIT:

I'd like to borrow a Pokémon!

Username:Fossildude747
Timezone & Availability to trade: GMT-5 I should be free any time before 6 p.m, might be available before that though.
I'd like to get:

Pokémon: Bagon
Shiny (Y/N): N
Nature: Timid
Level: 1
Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Thrash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump

Am I allowed to use this to help the breeding in the shiny hunt?

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Ok I choose Bagon. I doubt I will win, but if I even get 1 shiny 30 SP will be nice.

Also, ponymon is always on when I am not available to Sm4sh, so anyone up for a set? I wanted to fight him but apparently not.

EDIT:

I'd like to borrow a Pokémon!

Username:Fossildude747
Timezone & Availability to trade: GMT-5 I should be free any time before 6 p.m, might be available before that though.
I'd like to get:

Pokémon: Bagon
Shiny (Y/N): N
Nature: Timid
Level: 1
Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Thrash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump

Am I allowed to use this to help the breeding in the shiny hunt?

Sure, that's the whole point of the donation shop. I'm online now ;)

Anyone up for a VGC battle? ^^

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I'm going to breed contrary Snivy's when I get home from work. If anyone wants one, pm me so I can know how many to breed

ShadowKnightX

Username: ShadowKnightX
PS/PO name: None
3DS Friend Code: 1590-5444-1641
Desired Division: Land
Favourite Pokemon: Garchomp
Battle experience and favorite tier: none
Referrer: None
Time zone (GMT+/-): Eastern Standard
About you: Just joined and thought this would be a fun guild to try to join. Hoenn was the first region I traveled to and I love the battle against Groudon. Hope to be accepted. Thank you.

Just bumping this

Spacial

procrastination
Just hatched my shiny Swablu!!!!!! Egg number 234 :D I was half falling asleep and not watching the egg and I looked at the screen and the Swablu was shiny :'D

He's Adamant and has got 5IVs-Sp.D and 4 Egg Moves and HA. I can confirm it with a photo later when I use something other than my 3DS for Serebii.

EDIT: In a Dream Ball also if that counts for anything :3

Last edited:

Romeo32

Just bumping this
Read the rules again, you're missing something ;)

I've still had no luck with the shiny hunt, but I've only hatched like 20-something eggs, school has just been kicking my butt lately. Hopefully I'll find some time soon to get some serious egg hatching done

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Just hatched my shiny Swablu!!!!!! Egg number 234 :D I was half falling asleep and not watching the egg and I looked at the screen and the Swablu was shiny :'D

He's got 5IVs-Sp.D and 4 Egg Moves and HA. I can confirm it with a photo later when I use something other than my 3DS for Serebii.

Congrats Pony!!! Now I'm gonna be really far behind

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt

He's Adamant and has got 5IVs-Sp.D and 4 Egg Moves and HA. I can confirm it with a photo later when I use something other than my 3DS for Serebii.

congrats on your shiny!

also, quick question (tell me if this is the wrong place to ask this question, and i'll remove it) i'm DexNav chaining under water for a shiny relicant, and have gotten up to 3 chains of over 100, and still no luck. are probabilities of underwater chaining lower?

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
JohnMango the size of the chain doesn't increase your shiny chances, the DexNav does. I'm pretty sure there's no disadvantage to using it underwater.

And good luck to everybody else who has still yet to finish their hunts! Hope they go well for you guys.

Mega Typhlosion

Username: ShadowKnightX
PS/PO name: None
3DS Friend Code: 1590-5444-1641
Desired Division: Land
Favourite Pokemon: Garchomp
Battle experience and favorite tier: none
Time zone (GMT+/-): Eastern Standard
About you: Just joined and thought this would be a fun guild to try to join. Hoenn was the first region I traveled to and I love the battle against Groudon. Hope to be accepted. Thank you.

Oh sorry. I missed that the first time...
You're DENIED! Sorry but there's a missing detail on your application. Read the rules carefully and try again ;)

Congrats Pony :D PM me the pic afterwards. Time to start breeding your VGC team I guess eheh :p

Username: SkysailorSnow
PS/PO name: n/a
3DS Friend Code: In my sig
Desired Division: Sky division
Favourite Pokemon: Latios, Mewtwo or Cyndaquil
Battle experience and favorite tier: Though I've been playing since I was 5 with R/B/Y, didn't start looking into IVs/EVs until X/Y, and haven't spent much time testing out what teams I put together/raise
Time zone (GMT+/-): EST
About you: Been playing since R/B/Y on a GBC, don't have much experience in competitive battles, but do love double/triple/inverse battles. I have put together IV/EV trained teams, but never went into competitive battling with any of them. I spend a lot of time shiny hunting and achievement hunting in-game (like Secret Base flags in ORAS or the National Dex in Y). Not having much experience in (Grovyle) competitive battling, this guild seemed like a good fit! (Since this is the only one I've read through that says casuals are welcome).

You're ACCEPTED! I'm not your sector leader but since he doesn't seem to be around I'll accept you. Welcome to the guild and enjoy your time in here :D Make sure to go through the main posts for our events and activities.

PS: Long live Cyndaquil :p

Last edited:

SkysailorSnow

Woo! Thanks for having me :D Just to put it out there, I have a completed National dex on Y and am in the works on turning it into a live Dex (I also have quite a few event legendaries), and am more than willing to help anyone else with temporary Dex trades :)
Also, in the future, after I've gotten more used to IV breeding, I would be interested in breeding for the guild.

Mega Typhlosion

Woo! Thanks for having me :D Just to put it out there, I have a completed National dex on Y and am in the works on turning it into a live Dex (I also have quite a few event legendaries), and am more than willing to help anyone else with temporary Dex trades :)
Also, in the future, after I've gotten more used to IV breeding, I would be interested in breeding for the guild.

That's nice of you :) I have my Dex finished but most of the stuff was got through GTS so I don't have everything eheh But I also have all the events. I'm sure some people here may find your help quite useful :)

As for the breeding, the breeders are currently inactive so if you want to join the breeding centre, just PM me with some sort of an application with your experience and available Pokémon and we'll work something out when you're ready.

Last edited:

CedOmega

4570-7932-5223
Hey guys, just checking in on everyone. I got my phone back last night. Haha. Anyway, anything new as of recently?

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
As for the breeding, the breeders are currently inactive so if you want to join the breeding centre, just PM me with some sort of an application with your experience and available Pokémon and we'll work something out when you're ready.

I'm still here, Fire Hero :p
I'd be more than happy to breed for the guild in The Last Jedi's absence.
I am listed as one of the clan breeders, after all...

Spacial

procrastination
I would be happy to take over from The Last Jedi if he's inactive, I think I sent something a while ago. I've finished my MM now so I can just focus on breeding stuff.

I'm thinking about replacing Magnezone on my team with basically just a different Pokemon that can stop Hyper Voice Sylveons. It's partly because it's very hard to breed a HP Ice Magnemite and also because Magnezone isn't helping me at all. I think a Physical attacker would be best, I already have Weavile as a sweeper and Swampert as bulk/Swift Swim (the rest of my team are Politoed, Volcarona and Thundurus) anybody got a suggestion? I'd rather steer away from OU Pokemon.

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
JohnMango the size of the chain doesn't increase your shiny chances, the DexNav does. I'm pretty sure there's no disadvantage to using it underwater.

And good luck to everybody else who has still yet to finish their hunts! Hope they go well for you guys.

thanks for the info, i'll keep up the search for that relicanth :D

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I would be happy to take over from The Last Jedi if he's inactive, I think I sent something a while ago. I've finished my MM now so I can just focus on breeding stuff.

I'm thinking about replacing Magnezone on my team with basically just a different Pokemon that can stop Hyper Voice Sylveons. It's partly because it's very hard to breed a HP Ice Magnemite and also because Magnezone isn't helping me at all. I think a Physical attacker would be best, I already have Weavile as a sweeper and Swampert as bulk/Swift Swim (the rest of my team are Politoed, Volcarona and Thundurus) anybody got a suggestion? I'd rather steer away from OU Pokemon.

Are you building a singles team or a vgc team?

Spacial

procrastination
Are you building a singles team or a vgc team?

VGC. At the moment I'm thinking Weezing - I'm trading something with somebody and they're giving me one in return. Only problem is then there would be two Bold Pokemon on my team.

Weezing @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp.A
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.