• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Homestuck Discussion Thread

~Kurou

to see you smile
Does anyone here read Homestuck? If you do, this is the place to discuss it!

For those of you who don't read it, here is some information. It is a webcomic featured on http://www.mspaintadventures.com
It's really funny and absolutely awesome. Act 1 may seem a tad bit boring, but when act 1 ends (page 247) crap starts getting real :D
I advise you check it out!

Now for the people who do read it,

Who's your favorite character?
John Egbert <3

Who do you ship?
DirkRoxy <3

Now you answer :D

Namelesskitty

Skitty Swag
lol I love how shipping is an actual expected phenomenon as if everybody who reads homestuck ships...

yeah I guess we all do...

My fav is by far Jade, Her charachter is by far the funniest and it's becoming super awesome now as things wind to a close.

Ship=Eridan+Sollux (even though they're both dead)

But yeah this is kinda funny realizing that everyone who reads homestuck ships, It's kinda weird actually

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
I suppose that my favorite character is...
That's a tough question. There's so many of them, it's like asking my favorite pokémon!

Wait, shipping?
Am I the only sane fan?

Let's discuss the music instead... That's a more agreeable sub-topic.

Last edited:

Toxicity

Toxic to the touch
Does anyone here read Homestuck? If you do, this is the place to discuss it!
Wow, I've been reading MSPA ever since the end of Problem Sleuth, and it's been great watching Homestuck develop as a comic. The way Andrew Hussie takes various seemingly unrelated events and sews them together into one cohesive timeline is nothing short of amazing.

My favorite character who develops is probably Rose, since it's nice to see her gradually learn how to trust her friends; plus, her dialogue tends to be my kind of humor. My favorite character who just does funny stuff is probably Jack; doesn't matter which one, Slick, Noir, Alpha, they're all hilarious and I wi-

Who do you ship?
DirkRoxy <3

Now you answer :D

Last edited:
*gasp* i've found my people :')

i really really like nepeta which is fortunate for me since she's my patron troll
who are your patron trolls? zules.com/patrontroll/index.php has a calculator for finding out since adding the digits in your birthdate doesn't actually work

I suppose that my favorite character is...
That's a tough question. There's so many of them, it's like asking my favorite pokémon!

Wait, shipping?
Am I the only sane fan?

Let's discuss the music instead... That's a more agreeable sub-topic.
I LOVE THE MUSIC IN HOMESTUCK. my ipod is full of homestuck music both official and fan-made