• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Homework Help Thread

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Hello, and welcome to the new Homework Help Thread. This is a thread, where you, strangely enough ask/answer homework questions!

Few small rules

1. If you are giving advice, please make sure its accurate.

2. Try not to give answers, just if for example is a Maths question, just give them the formula, and an example. Over ruled by Ethan

3. Respect the person asking the question, they are struggling on the question, don't flame them for not being a genious like you.

4. Give your year level if you are asking for some sort of document, as you don't want College level information if you are in grade 6. :|

Thanks, and ask away ;)

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone could help with a bit of Maths?

In Co-ordinate Geometry there is the slope/intercept gradient form and the general form.
For me, it's kinda hard changing from slope/intercept to general form.

I'm wondering if there is a simple method to it?

On the flip side, if anyone needs help some help in English or Arts. I'll be sticking around.

Ethan

Banned
Each successive homework thread after the first usually just rots and dies, considering no one on SPPf probably does any homework anyway. But all things considered I'll leave this thread be, except I'm changing your rule on not giving answers. Members can give answers if they want, if they just don't they won't. I couldn't really care less if someone cheats via a pokemon forum.

Moral integrityYEAH

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I need some homework help.

Where can I find (an) article(s) dated in 2009 on canadian geopgraphy? Such topics as energy, recyling, sustainability etc. Direct links would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I need help on an Algebra question, even though I'm in Geometry.

Directions: Given information, find the equation of the line in slope-intercept form and standard form.

11. Contains (5,1) and is perpendicular to y = 3

(Note: This question is read as: This equation contains point (5,1) and is perpendicular to "y equals three".)

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
I would like some help with some graphing work.

I need to find out the gradient, and I was wondering, is it...

Rise/Run or Run/Rise.

Thanks.

Okay, I need some help. I really need a website or just help from someone that has the information on my Biology project. It is on the Capybara and I really need to find the anatomy (both internal and external) of it. I don't want it to be simple but just not so advanced and technical that I don't understand it (I am in Australia, Yr. 7, 12 years old). Any help would be much abliged

Thanks d-d-m. I had already seen the Enchanted Learning one but it's too basic. The other one though is absolutely perfect for the external anatomy but I need a bit more detail about the internal anatomy.If anyone has more information about this it would be much abliged and thanks a tonne d-d-m!

Zwitter™

Surhomme
I need help on an Algebra question, even though I'm in Geometry.

Directions: Given information, find the equation of the line in slope-intercept form and standard form.

11. Contains (5,1) and is perpendicular to y = 3

(Note: This question is read as: This equation contains point (5,1) and is perpendicular to "y equals three".)

sorry if this is a but late but still
y=3 is a horizontal line so the perpendicular must be vertical
to find the equation of a vertical line you need an x-coordinate which is 5 in this question
therefore equation is x=3 same in both forms as the slope is undefined

Thanks d-d-m. I had already seen the Enchanted Learning one but it's too basic. The other one though is absolutely perfect for the external anatomy but I need a bit more detail about the internal anatomy.If anyone has more information about this it would be much abliged and thanks a tonne d-d-m!
anything that goes to internal anatomy gets to roughly degree standard so i doubt you could understand it...(i couldn't)
sorry man

Last edited:

kabzy

Grass Trainer
ok so we were given A LOT of japanese homework and its all reaalllly confusing. Only problem is i cant ask for help cause I dont know what it means. :(

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
I need a bit of help in my English Assignment. I need a bit of help in this part of my assignment...

I think that my art work, although simplistic, is a good showing for someone who has not read the book , to see what Simon is like.

I sent a copy into the teacher, and she said that I need to be more positive, how can I be so?

Thanks.

Rommath

▲_▲
Well, perhaps she believes you're being too negative about what you've done, by saying it's simplistic.

Could you give some more details about what the assignment's about?

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Well, I had to read a novel (The Blue Feather) and I had to make a creative piece to represent the life of Simon (main character), I did a labyrinth, and I had to write about it. I did some more work and I thought of this...

I think my art work, is a good representation for someone who has not read the text. It is a good indication of what Simon is like, I have left it simplistic so the audience does not receive a muddled depiction, this would occur if the artwork were more abstract.

Better?