• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Homework Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
So what grade are you in?

The Quartering Act was an act passed by Parliament that basically stated that if British soldiers need shelter then the colonists, by law, had to house them. Needless to say this infuriated many, most, American colonists.

Okay, thank you very much!

I just have one more question; what was the name of the act where American colonists had to pay a tax on every piece of paper/documents?
History's not my best subject...

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Okay, thank you very much!

I just have one more question; what was the name of the act where American colonists had to pay a tax on every piece of paper/documents?
History's not my best subject...

I'm not 100% certain, but wasn't that the Stamp Act?

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Anyways, our teacher doesn't teach formulas, but here it is out of our book. :)

It's y=ax+b.

Ooh, not even close. The line of best fit formula is meant to take the average of scattered data points to find a line that best represents them. This is just the slope/intercept form for linear equations. And if you're a sophomore... in what world do they teach this stuff in high school? I'm pretty sure I learned about this stuff in sixth or seventh grade.

y=mx+b is the slope intercept form, completely different from line of best fit and I'm sure he didn't just put a a instead of m accidently and here is line of best fit crap

So I just have to suffer through the "The Power Of One" without any motivation? Somebody help by hinting at when it gets good please! (page three btw)

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I loove Geometry... so much better Than Algebra one

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
I need to make a list of sterotypes, and why people sterotype and I was wondering what sterotypes you guys have and why?

I saw a song on this. Here are some verses:

"Let's come together and live in this world like a uni brow on an Indian Girl!"

"And who could ever hate the french, even though their hairy women never shave their pits?"

"You ever buy a pint for an Irish guy? They out of control like a Chinese driver!"

That's just some!

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
Have you ever seen those shopping channels on tv. Well tommorow ive got to do a speech selling a normal note book in the style of one of those in english (my worst subject).
Anyway can you give me some phrases i should use in it.

Flame Mistress

Does anyone have an idea for a story I have to write about having to think creatively in a real-life situation while defying the laws of what school taught us, you know, like Alice in Wonderland?

My English Homework =|

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Does anyone have an idea for a story I have to write about having to think creatively in a real-life situation while defying the laws of what school taught us, you know, like Alice in Wonderland?

My English Homework =|
I need to get past this 10 foot high wall that spans for 200 miles.
School taught me that gravity keeps me on the ground.
I will defy gravity and what school taught me and get over this wall by floating over it.
The End.

Flame Mistress

I need to get past this 10 foot high wall that spans for 200 miles.
School taught me that gravity keeps me on the ground.
I will defy gravity and what school taught me and get over this wall by floating over it.
The End.

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but still, I'll use the idea and make a few tweaks to it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.