• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "How Can People Hate This Pokemon?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
The title says it alll, what pokemon do you love but everyone else hates?

I personally love Trubbish, bidoof, bibarel, and lickitung. I think they're all adorable. I mean seriously, how can you hate them?

And why all the hate for the Trubbish and Vanilite lines? Just because they're inanimate objects? I think they're both awesome.

MonkeyX

I don't really see why we have all the hate for the vanillite line, when I first saw them I was like " An ice cream pokemon? Thats pretty cool!", and everyone else is like " Ice cream? THAT'S THE DUMBEST THING EVER!".

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
I really think Probopass is awesome, i mean: he's got 1 GIANT nose + a frikkin' moustache and 3 mini-noses!!

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I predict bad things will come from this thread...

Anyway I say Gardevoir line (leaving out Gallade :p).

Meaning you hate or don't hate?

I don't get all the hate for Emboar. Is it just because "noooo omfg god another fire fighting"? I'm not amazed at it's typing either but he looks such a boss.

Also, Mandibuzz. Tell me why a female, motherly, cruel looking volture with a bone robbon and apron isn't just beautiful. A very inspired line, if you ask me, and the best flying pkmn of gen 5. Wich is saying a lot sonce gen 5 is full of cool flying types.

Now, did I catch the spirit of this thread or what??? :D

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I don't understand all the hate for Emboar and Stunfisk. Emboar looks like a boss, Stunfisk is fun derpy, why so much hate? Emboar has a buttload of HP, with a pretty beast attack and a great special attack, just below average defenses and a slowish speed. He's still pretty cool. Derpfisk... is Derpfisk.

Also I do like Trubbish and Garbodor, they both have caught my fancy lately.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I like Snover, but because it's got a lot of weaknesses people say it's not worth having, but it's worked well for me.

Absol6028

What did you say...?
Flareon. I get it has lower Sp. Attk then Attk but how can you hate that little ball of fluffiness? ^.^

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Meaning you hate or don't hate?

I don't get all the hate for Emboar. Is it just because "noooo omfg god another fire fighting"? I'm not amazed at it's typing either but he looks such a boss.
I agree, Emboar is the best fire/fighting. Uncreative typing, but still awesome.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I don't know if there are any pokemon I like that others hate. I do quite like Vanilluxe, though, and I haven't seen as many people hating on it as of late. Probably because these people are letting the designs grow on them like I have. Upon seeing new pokemon designs of the new generation like Garbodor and Vanilluxe for the first time, people have a hard time accepting them because they're new and unknown. With the help of alternate media like the anime and fan fiction, people are able to grasp a firmer understanding of these pokemon. I think this is what is happening already; fewer people are hating on gen V pokemon because they've allowed some time for the designs to sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.