1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The "How Can People Hate This Pokemon?" Thread

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by WizardTrubbish, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs Mime

Mrs Mime a little haphazard

Bouffalant and Alomomola. I don't like them because it's stupid they don't evolve from Tauros and Luvdisc. It doesn't feel right having the latter two now since they seem unevolved.

I don't see why people hate Jynx. She's awesome. She vanishes when knocked out in Stadium.

2. People hate Jynx because no one knows what it is.
    I like Bouffalant but I just:
    A. Hate the fact it can be either ♂ or ♀.
    B. I can't handle the fro.
    Other than that I'm fine with it.

3. ShadeShadow

ShadeShadow (>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)

apparently, ppl hate milotic cuz its like the 3rd gen version of gyardos
    ??????????????????????????????????????

4. SirBlazikeen

SirBlazikeen Well-Known Member

Nooo... I do like Emboar but Blaziken is easily the best fire/fighting and followed by Infernape :)

5. I just think they figured Gyarados needed a girlfriend ^^

Milotic can either be highly overrated or highly underrated. I've seen it go both ways.

6. Razor Xtreme

Razor Xtreme Well-Known Member

Pikachu and Charizard... they're awesome! Even though Pika's stats suck and Charizard's typing isn't the best, they're both just awesome.

7. Wyrm

Wyrm ~Setting Sail~

Huh. I thought people enjoyed having counterparts like that. Havoc and peace seem to compliment each other well. So does rage and calm. *feels that things have gotten a whole lot weirder around the fanbase barracks*

8. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Um...people are probably going to rage at me for saying this, but Charizard is far from underrated. In fact, it's probably the most overrated Pokemon out there.

9. I agree 100%. Just because it rocked in-game way more than Blastoise and Venusaur (which I think are a bit underrated), doesn't mean that it's a true powerhouse on the battlefield. See what I'm pointing at?

10. Grei

Grei not the color

Togekiss, Rhyperior, Dusknoir, etc. I literally have no clue why people don't like these guys. Their designs are cool and they did nothing but help their previous forms.

11. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Thank you. :) I also think it's overrated because of its design. Sure, a flaming dragon is awesome, but I think Nintendo messed it up a little. It has an incredibly skinny neck, wings that should not be able to support it, and I think that it is overall way off proportion. If it had been designed to be skinnier, have a thinker neck, and larger wings, I would think it deserved all of the attention it gets. But, as it is now, I think it is really overrated.

Sorry, I got into a rant there. ^^;

12. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

I love the love/hate relationship people have with Ferrothorn. I have one on my Battle Subway team, and I love that thing, it's a tank. When it shows up on the other side of the battlefield, I hate that thing, it's a tank.

It works both ways :) / :(

13. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Believe me, that is how I feel about SO MANY Pokemon... XD

14. Icy_Snorunt

Icy_Snorunt Pokemon Coordinator

All the hate towards Zubat = me sad :(
    Zubat is my favorite Pokemon and has been since Red/Blue, and its weird how even though they are soo common in caves I have never grown tired of liking them ^_^

15. Inchtall

Inchtall Back in Black....2

I don't understand why people don't like Blastoise and Venesaur as much as Charizard. Here's my thinking:

Venesaur- A Green Dinosaur with a huge poisonous flower on it's back: Cool

Blastoise- A Blue Tortuous with huge Artillery cannons sticking out of it's shell: AWESOME!

Charizard- An Orange Fire Breathing Dragon: Yawn.

16. Eevee*93

Eevee*93 Member

I don't understand the hatred towards Flareon on the other side. Yes, perhaps it might not be as "amazing" as the other Eeveelutions appear to be in terms of bonuses; however, that doesn't necessarily make it a bad Pokemon. Seems like almost everyone just refers to this Pokemon as the "worst Eeveelution". No special title other than that... :(

Flareon is a strong, little Pokemon that has enough power to take down a lot of foes. Additionally, it is an excellent fire type Pokemon.

17. XXD17

XXD17 Draco rex

The dragon part says it all...by being a dragon, it's already pretty high on the cool scale....

18. Eranu™

Eranu™ Well-Known Member

If Cacuna and Metapod only were a little better..

19. yanmegy423

yanmegy423 Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!

I LOVE Vanilluxe. It's my fav pokemon. YOu would think Ice cream would have been taken by now. Pretty smart to leave simple designs until they can be viewed in higher quality. :)

20. Razor Xtreme

Razor Xtreme Well-Known Member

My point has been proven.. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.