• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "How Can People Hate This Pokemon?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
I don't understand the hatred towards Flareon on the other side. Yes, perhaps it might not be as "amazing" as the other Eeveelutions appear to be in terms of bonuses; however, that doesn't necessarily make it a bad Pokemon. Seems like almost everyone just refers to this Pokemon as the "worst Eeveelution". No special title other than that... :(

Flareon is a strong, little Pokemon that has enough power to take down a lot of foes. Additionally, it is an excellent fire type Pokemon.

I Totally agree with this! Also I think Flareons adorable, it's so fluffay. Besides I think it looks better then some of the other Eeveelutions anyway.

SirBlazikeen

I LOVE Vanilluxe. It's my fav pokemon. YOu would think Ice cream would have been taken by now. Pretty smart to leave simple designs until they can be viewed in higher quality. :)

I dont understand all of the hate for Vanilluxe. Its soo cool :)

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
I know. Vanniluxe is a boss...that you can eat :3

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Stunfisk. True, it's a derp, but the derpiness is what makes it awesome!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Somebody doesn't seem to be vary sarcastic

Um... WTH I wasn't trying to be sarcastic bro I was speaking of Using Vanilluxe purely during In-game not by favorite to say.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Not sure if it's really hated on per se, but Dodrio seems to be a severely forgotten and under-appreciated pokemon. It's a total beast in-game.

Vanilluxe and not OHKOd by a single Fire move? You sure about that?

Yup, ive seen well trained Vanilluxe survive Flamethrowers.

Not sure if it's really hated on per se, but Dodrio seems to be a severely forgotten and under-appreciated pokemon. It's a total beast in-game.

Dodrio+ Brave Bird+ Tri Attack= Epicness in-game

abrar14

Statter Master
I used a dodrio after the elite 4 in black. It did brilliantly. All it needed was tri attack.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Can't stand Garbodor or Trubbish. Can't bring myself to do it...

I personally don't understand why people hate Dunsparce so much.
It's easily one of the most unique pokemon. And like butter in a sock it may be weak, but it can stun and confuse you pretty well.

Plus it's adorable :D

Victory

Banned
Some people HATE Magikarp/Feebas. I love them for some reason

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Out of all the normal types beggining of the game mons, rattata, sentret, zigzagoon,biddof etc. i actually like watchog the best. his eyes are cool. and his shiny form is awesome.

abrar14

Statter Master
^I had a level 100 Linnone in Emerald for pickup and it got me tons of rare candeys

Status
Not open for further replies.