• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

mockingjay

swift and lol
Every revolution begins with a spark

Have you guys seen the first movie, did you like or did you hate it? Any plans to see the second film? They're one month into filming the second film, and the logo teaser was leaked online today. Lionsgate was too quick. Lucky the person who worked at a movie theater and edited the trailers during a screening no one went to and leaked it for us uploaded it on Tumblrr

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
I dunno if they've made a good pick for Sam Caiflin as Finnick Odair. I'm gonna watch it anyway.
Think he's the cheapest actor they could get.

mockingjay

swift and lol
I dunno if they've made a good pick for Sam Caiflin as Finnick Odair. I'm gonna watch it anyway.
Think he's the cheapest actor they could get.

Yeah, there are so many people who could pull Finnick off but Sam just doesn't. I really hope in the film he proves us all wrong and that he's really good.

I wish Garrett Hedlund played Finnick.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I'm so excited about this! I love the Hunger Games and I'm so glad my parents are gonna let me go see it!

Armando Payne

I've never read any of the books, but does the second one contain more or less fighting then the first one, because if it's less then yeah, The Hunger Games is nothing short but a giant rip-off of all versions of Battle Royale. I did see the movie, though didn't like it how 2 survived when I wanted one to survive and one to die because yeah at least then it would be different from Battle Royale.

The Keyblade Alchemist

Don't even blink!
Finally finally finally... Katniss is so h - what, I didn't say anything?! :$

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I don't think the series is written particularly well; that being said, Catching Fire is by far the best.

I just hope they don't play up the love quadrangle; it shouldn't become a movie called "Who will Katniss pick?"

Cutty

Forever now
u got that right, i wonder how they are going to pull off the opening parade outfit XD (the knot/net one)

Err, just wear it. There are some leaked shirtless pics of Sam on the set, and he looks strange w/ brown hair.

I wish Garrett Hedlund played Finnick.

He's too old.

It should've been Alexander Ludwig but he already played Cato.

I just hope they don't play up the love quadrangle; it shouldn't become a movie called "Who will Katniss pick?"

It should be more intense in the third film.