1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by mockingjay, Nov 15, 2012.

1. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and turn

Every revolution begins with a spark

Have you guys seen the first movie, did you like or did you hate it? Any plans to see the second film? They're one month into filming the second film, and the logo teaser was leaked online today. Lionsgate was too quick. Lucky the person who worked at a movie theater and edited the trailers during a screening no one went to and leaked it for us uploaded it on Tumblrr

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  2. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

hunger games!
    i cant wait.
    ive read all 3 books and have seen the first movie.
    i also have a real mokingjay pin XD

3. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I dunno if they've made a good pick for Sam Caiflin as Finnick Odair. I'm gonna watch it anyway.
    Think he's the cheapest actor they could get.

4. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and turn

Yeah, there are so many people who could pull Finnick off but Sam just doesn't. I really hope in the film he proves us all wrong and that he's really good.

I wish Garrett Hedlund played Finnick.

5. Furret-Luver

Furret-Luver yummy berries

im really excited for the movie! catching fire is my favorite book out of the series.

6. MegaSerperior

MegaSerperior <--- My life

I'm so excited about this! I love the Hunger Games and I'm so glad my parents are gonna let me go see it!

7. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

You and a lot of people, but he isn't a really good actor. I'm glad they didn't pick him, to be honest.

8. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

As long as they follow the book while maintaining a credible cast, I'm fine.

9. Armando Payne

Armando Payne Well-Known Member

I've never read any of the books, but does the second one contain more or less fighting then the first one, because if it's less then yeah, The Hunger Games is nothing short but a giant rip-off of all versions of Battle Royale. I did see the movie, though didn't like it how 2 survived when I wanted one to survive and one to die because yeah at least then it would be different from Battle Royale.

10. The Keyblade Alchemist

The Keyblade Alchemist Don't even blink!

Finally finally finally... Katniss is so h - what, I didn't say anything?! :$

11. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

Basically, this.

I'm not obsessed with the series, but I've read all the books and watched the first movie, and I'm looking forward to this a lot.

12. Finch.

Finch. Sunlight, sunlight~

Sam Caiflin's cute, but, arm, not really 'sex symbol of the capitol' material... >>

13. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

u got that right, i wonder how they are going to pull off the opening parade outfit XD (the knot/net one)

14. Bulba the Great!

Bulba the Great! We Do Not Sow

I don't think the series is written particularly well; that being said, Catching Fire is by far the best.

I just hope they don't play up the love quadrangle; it shouldn't become a movie called "Who will Katniss pick?"

15. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Err, just wear it. There are some leaked shirtless pics of Sam on the set, and he looks strange w/ brown hair.

He's too old.

It should've been Alexander Ludwig but he already played Cato.

It should be more intense in the third film.

16. Bananarama

Bananarama Another trophy

They should have cast Betty White as Mags! LOL

;225;