• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hunger Games Series: Catching Fire (Possible Spoilers)

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
This year, on November 22nd, the second installment of the Hunger Games Series will be released in theaters. The best thing about it is: I've read the book; I know what happens; if you have any questions, spoilers, or predictions, post here.

Let the games begin.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Well, I can't really say that I have any predictions as it is, after all, going to be based off the book.

I just have to say that I cannot wait for this to come out, as the second oak was my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE out of the three! It's just the most inventive.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Well, I think the Time-arena will look pretty cool.

Aegon

Since the first film didn't make reference to Katniss' hearing loss and then its restoration by the Capitol, I'm guessing they won't bother with her citing it as the reason she can tell where the forcefield is. Unfortunately, I can see Finnick and Johanna's behaviour towards Katniss when they first meet her being toned down, too. Nevertheless, I'm excited for the adaptation, having recently reread Catching Fire.

MrsHoran

Eevee Lover
Well I think the Time-arena will look cool -hopefully- and im definitely watching it cuz I loved the 1st one and hopefully Catching fire will be Awesome !!!!! ;133;

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
I cant wait to see the Time-Arena. Read all the books and I hope they dont miss anything out (like they usually do in movies).
I also cant wait to see Finnicks character. (if anyone knows the actor playing him, dont tell me) I just love that guy! \(*-*)/

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It looks so much better than the first. And darker.

xXCobalionXx

Cobalion. Yeah.
I can't wait to see what the fog does to people! I hope the special effects are good in this movie.
Loved the book. Mockingjay is also gonna be awesome when it comes out c;

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Now that you mention it, @The Eleventh, I didn't even think of that... Hopefully they'll find a way to:

1: Actually put that into the movie...
2: Make a VERY good excuse for the hearing...
And 3: Not throw off an important part of the story to do so.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Ooh. Uh. They're gonna have to change parts of the movie, as Johanna undressed in front of Katniss to unnerve her. I mean, we want to keep the movie at PG13 level, not XXX.

They wont have a problem with that. Katniss was supposed to be baked in the first one too. When Cinna examined her. But they did that part quite nicely in the movie version.

mockingjay

swift and lol
This is the first time that I've ever seen someone call the arena the 'time arena' XD

Since the first film didn't make reference to Katniss' hearing loss and then its restoration by the Capitol, I'm guessing they won't bother with her citing it as the reason she can tell where the forcefield is. Unfortunately, I can see Finnick and Johanna's behaviour towards Katniss when they first meet her being toned down, too. Nevertheless, I'm excited for the adaptation, having recently reread Catching Fire.

Well, it kind of does. When she blows up the careers things, they add in an effect that gives the affect of hearing loss but it goes away later on. They could easily reference this again in Catching Fire (there's a new director so he might want to do things differently)