• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hurricane League

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Welcome to the Hurricane League.

1. All Gym Leaders will have a 4:3 ratio on their teams types. You may have less than 4 of your type but no more than three.

2. All Elite 4 members will have a 3:3 ratio and may have less than 3 but no more than 3.

3. You may re challenge after a loss at any time. There is no day long wait or anything like that.

4. All rules must be followed. You get 3 chances and after all of your chances have been used up you are permanently banned from challenging or working at the league.

5. Gym Leaders must provide their own badges. Do not rely on me to obtain them for you. The same goes for the Elite 4 members and their symbols.

6. Please put your badges and symbols in your sig, and if you are able to make badge cases we would greatly appreciate it if you would donate your services.

7. The champion is PO only. NO exceptions. The rest of the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 are optional depending on their preference.

8. Have fun. This is the most important rule of the league as that is the goal of the creation of this league. Any poor sportsmanship of any manner will have you permanently banned from the league wether you are on your third strike or not.

Username:
PO name:
FC:

Username:
Type:
PO:
FC:

FireBreather
Type:psychic
PO:Firebreather2354
Badge: Mind badge

Username: Darkrai's Shadow
Type: Dragon
PO: None
FC: 0046-3814-5841

Username: Psycho Cut
Type: Steel
PO: PsychoCut
FC:

Username: Nephos
Type: Ground
PO: Nephos
FC:

Username: TheMetalOverlord
PO: TheMetalOverlord
FC: 4599-0995-6858

Username: dragonuser
Type: fighting/steel(if not already taken)
PO: dragonuser/light-kun
FC:

Username: Venomous Woe
Type: Bug
PO: V-Woe
FC:

snivyoshawottlvr
Type: Dark
PO: Floopy

*IZ*
Type: Water
PO: Sexy_IZ

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

Username: Psycho Cut
Type: Steel
PO: PsychoCut
FC: In my sig.

Awesome, 1st post

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Username: Nephos
Type: Ground
PO: Nephos
FC: In sig

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Username: TheMetalOverlord
PO: TheMetalOverlord
FC: 4599-0995-6858

Badge:
130.png

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

PokemonTrainerKaden

PokemonTrainerKaden

PokemonTrainerKaden

Firebreather

Username:Firebreather
FC:In sig
Badge:
031.png

Gym Leader

And I don't need to include the challenger form, do I? Either way, I plan to challenge the league as well.

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

Username:Firebreather
FC:In sig
Badge:
031.png

Gym Leader

And I don't need to include the challenger form, do I? Either way, I plan to challenge the league as well.

If you are challenging the league then thats fine but please fill out the form. Other than that Accepted for GL.

PokemonTrainerKaden

You have been accepted as a challenger Firbreather.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Username: dragonuser
Type: fighting/steel(if not already taken)
PO: dragonuser/light-kun
FC:lost ds atm soooo yeaaa

hey zorua ruler :p

roloox

Ice Type Fan
I see what you did here... lol
Username: roloox
PO name: roloox
FC:2666 1790 1532

Psycho Cut

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Username: WhiteStone30
PO: WhiteStone30
FC: 1893-1113-2048

Accepted as a challenger! But we need to warn you we are still editing the league so... ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.